Boycott goes prime-time in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zionists are Jews NOT acting in accordance with Judaism.

No sarcasm intended...Please explain.

No sarcasm intended.......You Should Know my friend:cool:

I DO know as I am an active member of my Orthodox community.
I study Chumash in Hebrew, Mishnayos in Hebew and Gemara in Aramaic.

Now please explain your statement as I can't explain a statement that is the opposite of what is true.
I would at least like to see a few of your sources.

It's true then. Jews in Israel don't want their own land. Well, blow me down, Hazel.

And my grandfather PLANNED the Holocaust...all so that I and my contemporaries can applaud the West Bank Jordanians being evicted from their bomb making factory towns.

It was so worth 6 million dead Jews and 60+ million dead non-Jews.

Now please explain your statement as I can't explain a statement that is the opposite of what is true.

Then YOU can explain Indie why Orthodox Jews are opposed to a ZIONIST STATE.steve

It's true then. Jews in Israel don't want their own land. Well, blow me down, Hazel.

And my grandfather PLANNED the Holocaust...all so that I and my contemporaries can applaud the West Bank Jordanians being evicted from their bomb making factory towns.

It was so worth 6 million dead Jews and 60+ million dead non-Jews.

Expected something better from you Indie....steve

Then YOU can explain Indie why Orthodox Jews are opposed to a ZIONIST STATE.steve

You talking about the Neturei Karta!
Ever meet one?
I think there's a few dozen of them and they never really base their opinion on Scripture.
Neturei Karta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
They're waiting for Moshiach and they don't want to serve in the IDF.

And now for your explanation to the other 99.99999999999999999999999% of Orthodox Jews....

You know theliq is googling "Orthodox Jews who hate Israel".
Neturei Karta! Holy crap!

Ever meet one?
I think there's a few dozen of them and they never really base their opinion on Scripture.

And now for your explanation to the other 99.99999999999999999999999% of Orthodox Jews....

Then can YOU explain why Secular Jews DO NOT WANT A ZIONIST STATE.steve

Ever meet one?

Your sentence was explicit that Zionism is anti-Judaism...
Please explain.

As an aside, the day of the SECULAR Jew not supporting Israel is WAY in decline and what is the KNOWLEDGE BASE of a SECULAR Jew in terms of Judaism?

Now...
Please explain.

Last edited:
i am curious as to how those of you who have remained silent, or even applauded and thanked this blatantly racist comment...

"Sent from my white iPhone. I got rid of the black one because it wouldn't work. "

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8598558-post787.html

reconcile it with your accusations that those who are critical or opposed to the current practices and policies of zionism as exhibited by israel are anti-semites?

are you unaware that letting the above comment pass, fairly or unfairly, has a negative impact on people's opinions of jewish people and supporters of israel?

if this was just a one time incident it could probably slide, as distasteful as it is, but such attitudes pervade this forum.

Last edited:
i am curious as to how those of you who have remained silent, or even applauded and thanked this blatantly racist comment...

"Sent from my white iPhone. I got rid of the black one because it wouldn't work. "

reconcile it with your accusations that those who are critical or opposed to the current practices and policies of zionism as ehibited by israel are anti-semites?

are you unaware that letting the above comment pass, fairly or unfairly, has a negative impact this has on people's opinions of jewish people and supporters of israel?

if this was just a one time incident it could probably slide, as distasteful as it is, but such attitudes pervade this forum.
"It's a , I say, it's a joke son"!
~~Foghorn Leghorn

Ever meet one?

Please explain.

As an aside, the day of the SECULAR Jew not supporting Israel is WAY in decline and what is the KNOWLEDGE BASE of a SECULAR Jew in terms of Judaism.

Now...
Please explain.

Secular Jews support Israel of course they do,but they do NOT support a ZIONIST STATE,methinks you are:confused:

Please explain.

As an aside, the day of the SECULAR Jew not supporting Israel is WAY in decline and what is the KNOWLEDGE BASE of a SECULAR Jew in terms of Judaism.

Now...
Please explain.

Secular Jews support Israel of course they do,but they do NOT support a ZIONIST STATE,methinks you are:confused:
That is absurd, Stevie Boy.

Please explain.

Now...
Please explain.

That is absurd, Stevie Boy.

Don't think so Hoss,you and Indie will have to do better than that:eek:

Last edited:

reconcile it with your accusations that those who are critical or opposed to the current practices and policies of zionism as ehibited by israel are anti-semites?

are you unaware that letting the above comment pass, fairly or unfairly, has a negative impact this has on people's opinions of jewish people and supporters of israel?

Juvenile segue.

"It's a , I say, it's a joke son"!
~~Foghorn Leghorn

no it isn't.

it is racist.

it is a play on a racist stereotype.

you should take away your "thanks".

Juvenile segue.

I don't think Rat would think like that at all Cajun, he may be a Zionist but in this instance not a racist.........well I hope not.steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back