Boycott goes prime-time in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
They put their trust and faith in Jesus, and when persecuted know Jesus was too. And they seek to respond as Jesus would to circumstances they confront. And they make Jesus the center of their lives.

I wonder if Mrs. Sherri can tell us what is Jesus' way when it comes to those who are murdering his followers in Muslim countries? Has Jesus told her yet? If so, she can share the news with theliq.
Who makes Jesus the center of their lives? "The Palestinians"? Ha ha ha ho ho ho he he he! What a fucking joke and pile of manure you are!

CRETIN The majority of Palestinians in Israel are Christian..........So EAT MY SHIT ZIONIST..YOU BIG BOWCHIERE

THAT'S bloody funny coming from YOU ... TALK ABOUT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK

But, Steve, it is very telling that on a Middle East forum with lots going on in the Middle East and people are being murdered right and left, all you seem to want to talk about is "Zionists." Evidently you don't care what is happening in the rest of the Middle East. I guess since the "Zionists" are not involved, it would be a waste of your time to keep up with the news.
That's a Silly Comment Sally

No one should blink when dealing with Terrorists Zionists or OTHERS and there are plenty of them.....Sally you know on here that I am only interested in a happy and fair outcome for the Palestinians and Jews both deserve a peaceful life.

Please don't ask me to discuss the awful situations in the Lavant,Syria or Egypt.I could but I just DON'T HAVE THE TIME.

Sally.....you may think I am anti Jewish....I am not,far from it...but I am anti Terrorist of which the Zionists have an appauling record.

have a pleasant day Sally..but NO MORE Silly comments please..steven...you have your cause,and so do I,as does Tinnie and Sherri..the way people on here speak to her is disgusting to say the least,any attacker or enemy of hers is then an enemy of mine........but I am also friendly with many Jews on here as in my personal life....Hoss and Marg (and others)despite all the shit we throw at each other...well I do....I care for them more than they know,just because things seem fraught there is much to greatly admire in them all.MOST OF THE TIME.

I make a Great Friend but can be a Nasty Piece of work as a Enemy:smiliehug:but I try to be more good than BAD.........Viva Palestine,Viva Israel.........THAT'S ALL GOOD
There's a lot of anti Semites who pretend to be "friends" with Jews.

You are no exception.

Hey, Roudy, I get the impression that DaLicker doesn't like you much... are you heartbroken?
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

They put their trust and faith in Jesus, and when persecuted know Jesus was too. And they seek to respond as Jesus would to circumstances they confront. And they make Jesus the center of their lives.
Who makes Jesus the center of their lives? "The Palestinians"? Ha ha ha ho ho ho he he he! What a fucking joke and pile of manure you are!

CRETIN The majority of Palestinians in Israel are Christian..........So EAT MY SHIT ZIONIST..YOU BIG BOWCHIERE
We're talking about Palestinian Muslims, douchebag. Is Jesus "the center of their lives"?

There are about 1.8 million Palestinian Muslims in Israel. The "Palestinian Christians" in Israel are a small percentage of it.

Keep talking, maybe one day you'll say something intelligent.

Last edited:
But, Steve, it is very telling that on a Middle East forum with lots going on in the Middle East and people are being murdered right and left, all you seem to want to talk about is "Zionists." Evidently you don't care what is happening in the rest of the Middle East. I guess since the "Zionists" are not involved, it would be a waste of your time to keep up with the news.

No one should blink when dealing with Terrorists Zionists or OTHERS and there are plenty of them.....Sally you know on here that I am only interested in a happy and fair outcome for the Palestinians and Jews both deserve a peaceful life.

Please don't ask me to discuss the awful situations in the Lavant,Syria or Egypt.I could but I just DON'T HAVE THE TIME.

Sally.....you may think I am anti Jewish....I am not,far from it...but I am anti Terrorist of which the Zionists have an appauling record.

have a pleasant day Sally..but NO MORE Silly comments please..steven...you have your cause,and so do I,as does Tinnie and Sherri..the way people on here speak to her is disgusting to say the least,any attacker or enemy of hers is then an enemy of mine........but I am also friendly with many Jews on here as in my personal life....Hoss and Marg (and others)despite all the shit we throw at each other...well I do....I care for them more than they know,just because things seem fraught there is much to greatly admire in them all.MOST OF THE TIME.

I make a Great Friend but can be a Nasty Piece of work as a Enemy:smiliehug:but I try to be more good than BAD.........Viva Palestine,Viva Israel.........THAT'S ALL GOOD

You are no exception.

Why would anyone concern themselves with the faith or religious practices of another?

Its a mistake to think that anyone who is critical of Israel or wants peace in Palestine is anti-Semitic.

Its also deceitful.

You are no exception.

Why would anyone concern themselves with the faith or religious practices of another?

Its a mistake to think that anyone who is critical of Israel or wants peace in Palestine is anti-Semitic.

Its also deceitful.
There are many in Israel who are "critical" of Israeli policies. Just like there are many in the US who are critical of the US.

Being critical however is not the same as being an anti Zionist, which is what we have here. An anti Zionist is an anti Semite pure and simple.

It is deceitful for anti Semites to pose as "being critical".

You are no exception.

Idiot...you can be friends with everyone if you have a mind....YOU DON'T

You are no exception.

but I am anti Terrorist of which the Zionists have an appauling record.

Hmm, I guess Australia has a different definition of terrorism than most of the world.

Either that, or you need a dictionary ;)

You are no exception.

but I am anti Terrorist of which the Zionists have an appauling record.

Hmm, I guess Australia has a different definition of terrorism than most of the world.

Either that, or you need a dictionary ;)

Australia has a different definition of everything than most of the world.

Being upside down all the time screws up their brain patterns.

You are no exception.

why would anyone be friends with a hate filled anti-semite?

well, except for other hate-filled anti-semites….

You are no exception.

Its also deceitful.
There are many in Israel who are "critical" of Israeli policies. Just like there are many in the US who are critical of the US.

Being critical however is not the same as being an anti Zionist, which is what we have here. An anti Zionist is an anti Semite pure and simple.

It has become almost mirthful how Zionist love to demean about everyone including secular Jews in Israel yet any one who is critical of them they cry wolf

Last edited:

Its also deceitful.

It has become almost mirthful how Zionist love to demean about everyone including secular Jews in Israel yet any one who is critical of them they cry wolf
Where's the demeaning phrase, Steve? You been smoking belly button lint again?

The facts.......Israeli population circa 22.5 Million

of which 5.9Million are Zionists

2.1 Million Arabs....almost all Palestinian

So much for the Dumbo Roudy saying nearly all Jewish Israelis are Zionists:cuckoo:

Zionists are Jews NOT acting in accordance with Judaism.

What a shame that Dumbo Roudys mental ability isn't as big as his FOUL MOUTH.

So Zionists are around only 25%.I am pro Jewish but not pro Zionists therefore I have

never been or ever could be Anti-Semitic.

Anti Zionist completely..........like the majority of the world but don't think for one moment that Zionism has any thing to do with Judaism.....nothing could be further from the truth......Zionism EQUALS = TERRORISM.....other Jews are NOT

really hoss:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back