Boycott goes prime-time in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope every state proposes similar bills, that will give us 50 states to get the crimes of Occupation talked about, I want every American to know Israel has killed 1519 children in Palestine since 2000.

I want every American to know Israel has been engaged in an ethnic cleansing operation in Palestine for over 65 years.

I want every American to see pictures of every child Israel attacked with white phsphorous.

I want every American to know the daily human rights abuses of Occupation.

LET'S see more bills proposed, like that proposed in NY, I say.

I love seeing BDS growing like it is, hastening the day the Apartheid Regime will fall.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
It doesn't matter what you say or don't say, the anti BDS movement has started, the Bills will pass, and before you say "Palestinian Suicide Bomber" the BDS will be considered a pariah organization across this country.

Now repeat after me:

God...Bless...America.

BUT THE FACTS ARE THE TRUTH IDIOT.....WELL DONE SHERRI for bring this to my attention...I will be commenting with an exposea on the Israeli (WITH TOTAL ZIONIST SUPPORT)Military TREATMENT OF PALESTINIAN CHILDREN.......America don't agree with this treatment nor do the Civil Jewish Population including much of the IM who have had to carry out such Deeds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The world are watching and are disgusted.........Not that Zionists give a F_ck of course
Proof that all Pali supporters are mentally ill.

Roskam, Lipinski Introduce Bipartisan Legislation to Protect Academic Freedom by Preventing Academic Boycott of Israel

Feb 6, 2014 Press Release - US House of Representatives website - Congressman Roskam's section of the website.

WASHINGTON, D.C.— Today, Reps. Peter Roskam (R-IL) and Dan Lipinski (D-IL) introduced the bipartisan Protect Academic Freedom Act (H.R. 4009) to address the growing threat of unjustified boycotts against the Jewish State of Israel. In December 2013, the American Studies Association (ASA) became the second major educational organization to adopt an academic boycott of Israel. This measure would block federal funding for American universities engaging in a boycott of Israeli academic institutions or scholars to ensure that taxpayer dollars are not used to fund bigoted attacks against Israel that undermine the fundamental principles of academic freedom.

“This bipartisan legislation seeks to preserve academic freedom and combat bigotry by shielding Israel from unjust boycotts. It is ludicrous for critics to go after our democratic friend and ally Israel when they should be focusing on the evils perpetrated by repressive, authoritarian regimes like Iran and North Korea,” said Congressman Roskam, the Chief Deputy Whip and co-chair of the House Republican Israel Caucus. “These boycotts not only threaten educational cooperation between the United States and Israel, but ultimately undermine the academic goals of all nations. Congress has a responsibility to fight back against these hateful campaigns, which contradict academic freedom and are designed to delegitimize the Jewish State of Israel. I’m so thankful for the wisdom and leadership of Ambassador Michael Oren, who has helped raise awareness for this important effort.”

“As a former university professor, I appreciate the value of academic exchanges involving universities and individuals, particularly between strong international allies with robust academic programs like the United States and Israel. Scholarship and research should be about the pursuit of knowledge, and universities have been and always should be a community where different opinions and ideas are encouraged and nourished," said Congressman Dan Lipinski. "The boycott of U.S.-Israeli academic exchanges proposed by the American Studies Association and Association of Asian American Studies would lead to negative effects on educational and research institutions in both nations. I am proud to join Rep. Roskam in introducing legislation that would help assure that no federal funds would go to any American university that would consider this ill-conceived boycott and thus deter U.S. based academic institutions from joining it."

"The Protect Academic Freedom Act represents the first legislation that defends Israel against discriminatory boycotts which impede rather than advance the peace process and that seek to deny Israelis the right to free speech on American campuses,” said former Ambassador Michael Oren. “As a citizen of Israel and its former ambassador to the United States, as well as an historian and visiting professor on leading American campuses, I strongly support this courageous initiative. It can be the turning point in the struggle against the delegitimization of the Jewish State."

Roskam, Lipinski Introduce Bipartisan Legislation to Protect Academic Freedom by Preventing Academic Boycott of Israel | Congressman Peter Roskam

Click here to read the bill text of H.R. 4009 Protect Academic Freedom Act.

https://roskam.house.gov/sites/roskam.house.gov/files/wysiwyg_uploaded/Roskam%20Boycott%20Letter_0.pdf

...in Adobe PDF format.

========================================

happy-dance-o.gif
:udaman:

Flag-Pins-USA-Israel.jpg

that seek to deny Israelis the right to free speech on American campuses

That is not true.

This bill is based on a lie.

But then again, just about everything about Israel is based on lies.
Tissue?

I don't support a boycott of Israel but I do support a boycott of all products manufactured, grown, or produced in the settlements.
That's not very sporting of you, Sweetness. What about those Palestinian workers trying to feed their families?

As SLAVE LABOUR in their own land,Stop Talking SHIT Hoss.....all the Palestinian workers get is a FEW SHEKELS,whist the Occupationist get the BIG BUCKS.

but have a nice day all the same,Hoss..steve
As soon as you stop making up shit about "slave labor", ass LIQ'er.

be not bitter. the kids are not at fault----its their parents---
and those who support the actions of their parents and trivialize
the filth to which the children are exposed. The poor kids are
something like "hitler's youth"------not their fault. They are victims
of child abuse

But you omitted ZIONIST YOUTH Rosie......why?

Not to late for you to watch those Palestinian cartoons, Steve, and you too can learn how to be a shaheed. Think of all those gorgeous houris up there just waiting to serve you hand and foot. You will have the time of your life.

NOT TOO LATE..........it is too late but thanks

It doesn't matter what you say or don't say, the anti BDS movement has started, the Bills will pass, and before you say "Palestinian Suicide Bomber" the BDS will be considered a pariah organization across this country.

Now repeat after me:

God...Bless...America.

BUT THE FACTS ARE THE TRUTH IDIOT.....WELL DONE SHERRI for bring this to my attention...I will be commenting with an exposea on the Israeli (WITH TOTAL ZIONIST SUPPORT)Military TREATMENT OF PALESTINIAN CHILDREN.......America don't agree with this treatment nor do the Civil Jewish Population including much of the IM who have had to carry out such Deeds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The world are watching and are disgusted.........Not that Zionists give a F_ck of course

THAT'S bloody funny coming from YOU ... TALK ABOUT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK

Not to late for you to watch those Palestinian cartoons, Steve, and you too can learn how to be a shaheed. Think of all those gorgeous houris up there just waiting to serve you hand and foot. You will have the time of your life.

You were neutered, Stevie? I'm sorry.

It is never too late to become a shaheed. Just start watching the Palestinian cartoons, and that will get you motivated.

But, Steve, it is very telling that on a Middle East forum with lots going on in the Middle East and people are being murdered right and left, all you seem to want to talk about is "Zionists." Evidently you don't care what is happening in the rest of the Middle East. I guess since the "Zionists" are not involved, it would be a waste of your time to keep up with the news.

"...It is never too late to become a shaheed..."
Indeed...

This is Open Enrollment Month in Gaza City!
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

They're even offering airfare specials.

"By Grabthars hammar... what a savings."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgv7U3GYlDY]What a Savings - YouTube[/ame]

Can't he still have 72 houris even though he is fixed? After all, he can just lie back while they put grapes in his mouth and hand him glasses of wine. What a way to spend eternity!!! I think there is even a salon up there that will pamper his hands and feet.

"...It is never too late to become a shaheed..."
Indeed...

This is Open Enrollment Month in Gaza City!
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

They're even offering airfare specials.

"By Grabthars hammar... what a savings."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgv7U3GYlDY]What a Savings - YouTube[/ame]
And they also get free Obamacare. A free Obamaphone and bushels of benefits.

I shall never understand Sally choosing burning in hell for eternity over Jesus.

Why do you hate Jesus so much?

Can't he still have 72 houris even though he is fixed? After all, he can just lie back while they put grapes in his mouth and hand him glasses of wine. What a way to spend eternity!!! I think there is even a salon up there that will pamper his hands and feet.

I shall never understand Sally choosing burning in hell for eternity over Jesus.

They don't have fires in hell, Sherriah. Didn't you know Obama outlawed all carbon fuels because of climate change?

I certainly don't understand why, in this day and age when there are medicines to help mentally ill people, that people like Mrs. Sherri don't avail herself of them. If Jesus were able to come back, he would be telling Mrs. Sherri the same as I am.

Sorry Sherri, a real religion doesn't need a Hell as God is not a prick.

You post the nonsense you post, about such things as "72 houris", who knows what that even is, and you call another mentally ill?

lol

And you refuse to answer the simplest of questions???

I certainly don't understand why, in this day and age when there are medicines to help mentally ill people, that people like Mrs. Sherri don't avail herself of them. If Jesus were able to come back, he would be telling Mrs. Sherri the same as I am.

Christians believe in a heaven and hell, it is spoken of in The Bible, in John 3, that is one example.

Christianity has more followers then any other religion in our world, a recent PEW poll shows 32% of the population in our world are Christians.

Sorry Sherri, a real religion doesn't need a Hell as God is not a prick.

But, Steve, it is very telling that on a Middle East forum with lots going on in the Middle East and people are being murdered right and left, all you seem to want to talk about is "Zionists." Evidently you don't care what is happening in the rest of the Middle East. I guess since the "Zionists" are not involved, it would be a waste of your time to keep up with the news.
That's a Silly Comment Sally

No one should blink when dealing with Terrorists Zionists or OTHERS and there are plenty of them.....Sally you know on here that I am only interested in a happy and fair outcome for the Palestinians and Jews both deserve a peaceful life.

Please don't ask me to discuss the awful situations in the Lavant,Syria or Egypt.I could but I just DON'T HAVE THE TIME.

Sally.....you may think I am anti Jewish....I am not,far from it...but I am anti Terrorist of which the Zionists have an appauling record.

have a pleasant day Sally..but NO MORE Silly comments please..steven...you have your cause,and so do I,as does Tinnie and Sherri..the way people on here speak to her is disgusting to say the least,any attacker or enemy of hers is then an enemy of mine........but I am also friendly with many Jews on here as in my personal life....Hoss and Marg (and others)despite all the shit we throw at each other...well I do....I care for them more than they know,just because things seem fraught there is much to greatly admire in them all.MOST OF THE TIME.

I make a Great Friend but can be a Nasty Piece of work as a Enemy:smiliehug:but I try to be more good than BAD.........Viva Palestine,Viva Israel.........THAT'S ALL GOOD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back