Boycott goes prime-time in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel puts kids in cages and exposes them to the elenents.

These human rights abuses are documented by human rights groups.

AND people shall keep exposing these human rights abuses and bringing them into the Light.

I say Fuck Camera, it's nothing but a lying propaganda rag that exists to whitewash Israel crimes against humanity.

Camera has no credibility, it exposes desperation and willingness to lie of Zionists.

There is not one single person on this message board who is less qualified then you when it comes to determining what site has credibility and what sites dont.
You are well known for not only being a professional Arab propagandist, but you are a compulsive liar too.

In fact, i exposed two lies of yours in the Jesus Zionist thread with links.

On top of that, you are also well know for being a hateful, hypocritical venomous witch.

So, YOU are the one who has no credibility, Satanic shill

OOooooo Toasty your voice has become shrill......YOU LOSE.

I guess you don't read much of sherri's dribble.

Man you are like a broken fuckin record. No one cares about your Parroting of Palestinian propaganda its getting boring. Cant you come up with something different? Or better yet take your Nazi friend Cajun AKA Mr Seattle and go post on Mondoweiss, where everyone parrots Palestinian propaganda. Over there, they are all exprrts on Pallywood, so youll fit right in

I know Jews and Palestinians well,lovely people on the whole.....which is more than I can say for a COCKLIQUER like you.........but keep on spewing......IT'S ALL YOU HAVE.

I presume the Jews you know want to "Give Israel back to the "Palestinians"!".

Indee,stop being obtuse...I and my friends desire a peaceful and happy two state solution...I am pragmatic enough to know that Israel is here to stay but the encroachment of East J'm is not on...etc,......Viva Palestine..Viva Israel.steven...and never presume anything Indee

Man you are like a broken fuckin record. No one cares about your Parroting of Palestinian propaganda its getting boring. Cant you come up with something different? Or better yet take your Nazi friend Cajun AKA Mr Seattle and go post on Mondoweiss, where everyone parrots Palestinian propaganda. Over there, they are all exprrts on Pallywood, so youll fit right in
Sad part of it is he's not really saying ANYTHING. He lives in this delusional world where the Jews he's "friends" with "aren't Zionists". Ha ha ha. Can you believe this crap? In my entire life I have yet to meet a "non Zionist Jew", unless of course the person had a mental illness or something. That's like saying a Muslim who doesn't believe that Mecca should belong to Muslims. Ho ho ho!

THIS FROM THE TOSSER WHO SAID 99.99999999999r% of Israels Jews WERE ZIONISTS,..WHAT A TOTAL WANKER:thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::ahole-1:
^^^^^^^^^^

voted most meaningless juvenile post of the month.

I know Jews and Palestinians well,lovely people on the whole.....which is more than I can say for a COCKLIQUER like you.........but keep on spewing......IT'S ALL YOU HAVE.

I presume the Jews you know want to "Give Israel back to the "Palestinians"!".

Indee,stop being obtuse...I and my friends desire a peaceful and happy two state solution...I am pragmatic enough to know that Israel is here to stay but the encroachment of East J'm is not on...etc,......Viva Palestine..Viva Israel.steven...and never presume anything Indee

You do realize that the overwhelming number of Jews moving to Israel are young, married and Orthodox.
The wealthy move to Jerusalem; hardly any move to secular Tel Aviv.
The less wealthy move to settlements now that Israel is ignoring the Clinton cry for less secure borders and more dead Jews.
Jerusalem spent a very small time in history being divided and I don't think these new Jews are going to go for it.

Sad part of it is he's not really saying ANYTHING. He lives in this delusional world where the Jews he's "friends" with "aren't Zionists". Ha ha ha. Can you believe this crap? In my entire life I have yet to meet a "non Zionist Jew", unless of course the person had a mental illness or something. That's like saying a Muslim who doesn't believe that Mecca should belong to Muslims. Ho ho ho!

THIS FROM THE TOSSER WHO SAID 99.99999999999r% of Israels Jews WERE ZIONISTS,..WHAT A TOTAL WANKER:thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::ahole-1:

Ah, a brit

^^^^^^^^^^

voted most meaningless juvenile post of the month.

NO JUST THE TRUTH AND FACT,sorry Roudy caught out again

Ah, a brit

WRONG AGAIN:confused:

Ah, a brit
No, a moron.

Last edited:
Absolutely Aussie British. They spika the English too.
Could be a Paki or Pali Moooslem posting from the UK.
Nah, the Liq is one of those little Outback fellers running around in a jockstrap, carrying a spear and a bone in his nose.

Racist comment Hoss to say the least....Very Poor.

Nope,I'm a City man,Manufacturing Plants,300 Employees who are terrific,happy home life,lovely family,I could go on but really I don't need to justify anything.

Started with nothing but total self confidence,natural ability and great communicater,and NO HATE,ALWAYS SUPPORT THE LITTLE GUY.............Hoss you have lost the PLOT,spending too much time with the DISCREDITED ROUDY POSSEE to have any credibility...........I love you man but why do you let INFERIORS lead you atray????steve

Nah, the Liq is one of those little Outback fellers running around in a jockstrap, carrying a spear and a bone in his nose.

Nope,I'm a City man,Manufacturing Plants,300 Employees who are terrific,happy home life,lovely family,I could go on but really I don't need to justify anything.

Started with nothing but total self confidence,natural ability and great communicater,and NO HATE,ALWAYS SUPPORT THE LITTLE GUY.............Hoss you have lost the PLOT,spending too much time with the DISCREDITED ROUDY POSSEE to have any credibility...........I love you man but why do you let INFERIORS lead you atray????steve
I can't help it, Steve. There's these little voices in my head...........

Same neanderthal mindset different geographical location? :lmao:

Coming from a REDNECK-DICKHEAD LIKE YOU..:piss2::coffee:...I'LL TAKE IT AS A COMPLIMENT

ROUDY,YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME>>>>>theliq

EVER LIVING,EVER FAITHFUL,EVER SURE:udaman::dance::dance::dance::thewave::thewave:

Come over,you'll love it steve

Come over,you'll love it steve
I'll stick with Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back