Boycott Israel

P F Tinmore, et al,

This is both an anti-Israeli and anti-American venting of the perception of charges by the (Lily White) Palestinians; as if the counter-terrorism security measures were not gradually applied of a sustained period of terrorist attacks.

Whether we go back to the 1920 Jerusalem incident of April 1920 incited by Haj Amin Al-Husseini --- or --- the 1967 Sirhan Sirhan incident when a Palestinian assassinates a United States Senator, Robert F. Kennedy, in Los Angeles --- or --- move forward to the 1972 Munich Olympic Terrorist Attack by Palestinians of the infamous Black September, we see a pattern developing. Whether we start with the 1975 attack on the Tel Aviv Savoy Hotel by Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) terrorists, or the Palestinians in a 1978 bus hijacking killed 35 innocent Israelis civilians; or move event further forward to 1985 piracy on the high seas by Palestinian Liberation Front of the cruise ship MS Achille Lauro, --- or --- if we just jump right into more 21st Century events like when 12 October 2000 ---- First Cpl. Yosef Avrahami and First Sgt. Vadim Novesche, 33, two reserve IDF soldiers, were lynched by a Palestinian mob at the police building in Ramallah; there is a very, very long linage of past criminal behaviors by the Palestinians. And as, over time, Palestinian terrorist attacks continued --- so it was that counter-terrorism security measures intensified and improved over time. No set of security countermeasures are perfect; and approach will last forever. But the people of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip would have been better served if they had been actively working towards peace the entire time.

(THE VIDEO CLIP)

So the US is an Imperialist Nation supporting the colonial activity spearheaded by the criminal regime of the State of Israel. And any nation that even buys something from Israel is enabling the Jewish National Home in it repressive activities extended over the abandon Arab Palestinians of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.

So what is new? This is now and has been the mantra of the Hostile Arab Palestinians all my life (may be even before the time of Israeli Independence).

Ask any leader, in the Middle East of otherwise, the pinnacle of the strategy is: Don’t capitulate to the intimidation or coercion targeted against the civilian population; the purpose of which is to influence the policy of a government; to end Israel as a Jewish State. Muslim States and Islamic States are acceptable, but the Earth is not big enough for a Jewish National Home in a Jewish State. And the current understanding of the Palestinian demand for the “Right of Return” becomes more muddled at every meeting. The capitulation also the issues of settlements and borders, but has no history for which Palestinians can ever demonstrate a previous claim to sovereignty.

The clip is a (blatant) diatribe on the US and Israel. Blindly lashing out with no objective or specific goal by which they would be satisfied.

The Israelis are the (more diverse cultural) minority in the Middle East trying to survive.

Most Respectfully,

R
Sorry R,but you are so myopic as to render your speak.....INANE to say the least......Your claim that Israeli Jews are a pure as the driven snow,is purile and puitred sludge.

theliq, et al,

Well, this is not quite accurate.

Sorry R,but you are so myopic as to render your speak.....INANE to say the least......Your claim that Israeli Jews are a pure as the driven snow,is purile and puitred sludge.
(COMMENT)

Other than to point out that Countermeasures and Security Applications and Procedures were applied gradually --- justified by the increased threat, I did not really make a claim as to Israelis and the responses they have chosen to make.

Again, there is no Law Enforcement and Judicial System in the world that is perfect. There is no counterinsurgency, anti-terrorism, jihadist suppression or criminal enforcement program that is not without some flaws. Having said that, the discussion was about the portrayal of the Arab Palestinian Plight, the Justification of the BDS Program and the application of "free Speech" relative to the BDS Program.

My response was not about the Israeli justification; but why the countermeasures and security systems were gradually put in place to deal with the growing threat.

Most Respectfully,
R

theliq, et al,

(COMMENT)

Other than to point out that Countermeasures and Security Applications and Procedures were applied gradually --- justified by the increased threat, I did not really make a claim as to Israelis and the responses they have chosen to make.

Again, there is no Law Enforcement and Judicial System in the world that is perfect. There is no counterinsurgency, anti-terrorism, jihadist suppression or criminal enforcement program that is not without some flaws. Having said that, the discussion was about the portrayal of the Arab Palestinian Plight, the Justification of the BDS Program and the application of "free Speech" relative to the BDS Program.

My response was not about the Israeli justification; but why the countermeasures and security systems were gradually put in place to deal with the growing threat.

Most Respectfully,
R
Sorry R you are confused,your so called "Security Measures" are Just Further Repression of Palestinians which has heightened continued continuance since 1948........STOP Insulting me,Thanks......steve..you must think I'm an Idiot.

theliq, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Sorry R you are confused,your so called "Security Measures" are Just Further Repression of Palestinians which has heightened continued continuance since 1948........STOP Insulting me,Thanks......steve..you must think I'm an Idiot.

That fact has been conformed with most of your post on this board

theliq, et al,

Nonsense...

theliq, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

Repression is not a bad thing. It is the act of subduing Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) by force. This is exactly what Law Enforcement does when dealing with normal armed criminals (subdue and arrest); suppressing illegal or disorderly actions.

Security Measures are those effort to a state of being --- free from danger or threat from the Arab Palestinian Menace --- using traditional criteria forced to evolve, adapt and seek alternative qualitative approaches to dealing with radical Islamic ideologists, jihadists, actors of intra-Palestinian conflict between political entities, threatening to cause harm in a malignant or devastating manner.

All HoAPs portray themselves as the 'victim;" when in fact they are instigators of disorder, criminal activity, and present a danger to themselves and their neighbors.

Most Respectfully,
R

theliq, et al,

Nonsense...

theliq, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

Repression is not a bad thing. It is the act of subduing Hostile Arab Palestinian (HoAP) by force. This is exactly what Law Enforcement does when dealing with normal armed criminals (subdue and arrest); suppressing illegal or disorderly actions.

Security Measures are those effort to a state of being --- free from danger or threat from the Arab Palestinian Menace --- using traditional criteria forced to evolve, adapt and seek alternative qualitative approaches to dealing with radical Islamic ideologists, jihadists, actors of intra-Palestinian conflict between political entities, threatening to cause harm in a malignant or devastating manner.

All HoAPs portray themselves as the 'victim;" when in fact they are instigators of disorder, criminal activity, and present a danger to themselves and their neighbors.

Most Respectfully,
R
Not to mention that Israel needs to defend its colonial project.

theliq, et al,

Nonsense...

theliq, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Not to mention that Israel needs to defend its colonial project.

Israel needs to defend itself from Islamist fascism. I take it you still haven't read the Hamas Charter.

P F Tinmore, et al,

This is both an anti-Israeli and anti-American venting of the perception of charges by the (Lily White) Palestinians; as if the counter-terrorism security measures were not gradually applied of a sustained period of terrorist attacks...
The clip is a (blatant) diatribe on the US and Israel. Blindly lashing out with no objective or specific goal by which they would be satisfied.

The Israelis are the (more diverse cultural) minority in the Middle East trying to survive.

In fact, Rocco makes no claim about "Israeli Jews" but rather notes Israel's reaction in the face of decades of Arab provocation and terrorism. The fact that you must attach your bizarre meaning to Rocco's post makes clear that either you aren't bright enough to understand what he has posted or not honest enough to deal with it straight up.

Knowing you as I do, I'd say both are true. You remain, as always TheLick, a raging idiot ... but thanks for playing.

Rocco is waaaay too respectful to say this but everyone knows you're an idiot and you've proven it here like it's your job.

Last edited:
The only thing mentioned here that might work is BDS.

Inside Story - Israel and Palestine: How do you stop the violence?

...Most thought it was an EO supporting the BDS Movement. It is No Such Thing...

Well if you must converse with Zionuts all the time...;)

No adult intelligent answer again so you resort to personal abuse again like all neo Marxists scum. Who do you converse with all the time the other brain dead neo Marxist who cant think for themselves.

Now just what did your reply have to do with the topic of the thread ?

Indeed why is Israel singled out for such RACIST ACTION when islamonazi states are allowed free reign to carry on. Can you answer that without resorting to racist LIES ?

So simple and so obvious.

BDS is a Palestinian call to end Israel's occupation.

Israel singled itself out.

Interesting article here, Tinny. It shows what crackpots your fellow BDSers are.

Against Abnormalization: BDS Targets a Major Lebanese-Born Writer?

"Normalization" falsely portrays, and distracts from, the reality of the conflict. It is a form of deflection.

Only in your fantasy world were the Jews have no rights in Palestine and should be killed en masse so the violent colonists from arabia can turn it into another Islamic state.

P F Tinmore, et al,

This is both an anti-Israeli and anti-American venting of the perception of charges by the (Lily White) Palestinians; as if the counter-terrorism security measures were not gradually applied of a sustained period of terrorist attacks...

In fact, Rocco makes no claim about "Israeli Jews" but rather notes Israel's reaction in the face of decades of Arab provocation and terrorism. The fact that you must attach your bizarre meaning to Rocco's post makes clear that either you aren't bright enough to understand what he has posted or not honest enough to deal with it straight up.

Knowing you as I do, I'd say both are true. You remain, as always TheLick, a raging idiot ... but thanks for playing.

Rocco is waaaay too respectful to say this but everyone knows you're an idiot and you've proven it here like it's your job.
Sorry to tell you Rocco (Whom I like) is never unbias in his posts but myopic in his pro-Israel posts,which renders much of what he says mostly Inane,but he at least tries to explain his myopia in a literal way which cannot be said for the rest of you.

P F Tinmore, et al,

But he has NO RESPECT FOR THE PLIGHT OF THE Palestinians,so your last sentence is deemed REDUNDANT....COMPLETELY.....

P F Tinmore, et al,

Sorry to tell you Rocco (Whom I like) is never unbias in his posts but myopic in his pro-Israel posts,which renders much of what he says mostly Inane,but he at least tries to explain his myopia in a literal way which cannot be said for the rest of you.
Don't drink and post, Steve. Read your post before you answer.

Forum List

Back