Boycott the Pope's Visit to USA

I have knee pads on sale for those Catholics kneeling upon concrete today...

very enterprising. You can join my business-------I am manufacturing
pink plastic lawn pigs-----to be places with buttocks facing mecca

It is a historic and fascinating event.

it fascinates me that this historic event is happening on yom kippur eve.
An interesting factoid

How am I suppose to boycott the papal visit? I am sure he will bypass Noel, Mo....

I am not sure HOW one boycotts it-------I had the TV on----so-----I did not boycott it------I guess I will probably not buy a POPE commemorative coffee mug

You think he did that on purpose as a snub?

Absolutely he did it on purpose! Don't get me started. That son of the devil has a lot of nerve. End of discussion. Goodnight.

There is zero reason to believe that.

there is absolutely zero reason to believe that he did not do it "on purpose".
Everything the pope does is carefully 'crafted' by a legion of assistants.
If President Obama served roast whole pig at a white house dinner including
representatives from Iran----that would be a "coincidence"??

People do not understand how Jesuits are chosen, Rosie. To be a Jesuit that reaches the level Jorge (aka Francis) has reached they must be Masters of Deceit, utterly brilliant and clever in their strategies with the subtlety and craftiness of Satan. If any man depicts this ability to a "T", it is him. It did not escape my attention that he had chosen the holiest day of the year for Jews to make his arrival in America. Nothing the Vatican does is without the most cunning and deceitful strategies. This entire thing was a plot inspired of the Jesuits - who are notorious in their hatred of the Jews and Christians who boldly PROTEST their false church (how we got our name - Protest - ANTS.)

I'm an agnostic and I like this Pope.

Who can have anything against a Pope? They are generally nice old men.

And this pope actually PRACTICES what he preaches. He washes the feet of normal people. He stops his car to talk to and bless people in the crowd whom he thinks need assistance.

Conservatives seem to hate this guy because he actually acts like Jesus!! And that speaks volumes about THEM doesn't it.

it fascinates me that this historic event is happening on yom kippur eve.
An interesting factoid

I am not sure HOW one boycotts it-------I had the TV on----so-----I did not boycott it------I guess I will probably not buy a POPE commemorative coffee mug

Absolutely he did it on purpose! Don't get me started. That son of the devil has a lot of nerve. End of discussion. Goodnight.

People do not understand how Jesuits are chosen, Rosie. To be a Jesuit that reaches the level Jorge (aka Francis) has reached they must be Masters of Deceit, utterly brilliant and clever in their strategies with the subtlety and craftiness of Satan. If any man depicts this ability to a "T", it is him. It did not escape my attention that he had chosen the holiest day of the year for Jews to make his arrival in America. Nothing the Vatican does is without the most cunning and deceitful strategies. This entire thing was a plot inspired of the Jesuits - who are notorious in their hatred of the Jews and Christians who boldly PROTEST their false church (how we got our name - Protest - ANTS.)

Jeremiah-----I find this "schedule" thing fascinating-----and notice that no one is
PUBLICALLY questioning it in the USA. The holiday of Yom Kippur is described IN THE BIBLE which catholics accept as-----"DIVINE" and Jesus certainly did. --------it is one of the few holidays that is actually described as
absolutely divinely ordained-----(Leviticus << don't ask me for verse and number----
I do not get into it-----but it is in Leviticus) There is NO WAY that I will ever believe that Francis and friends somehow "forgot". I will tell you an interesting story----my kid served in the US Navy-------during that time the kids were planning a party for something. ------the discussion included officers----it was a NAVY THING-----
the party somehow got scheduled for December 7------until my kid with the big mouth said-------"terrific---we're celebrating PEARL HARBOR day"------------
SOMEONE has to remember---------the pope's schedule is a lot more STUDIED
than the schedules a bunch of navy boys tentatively invent for a little party
during the holiday season. All you catholics out there-----CHECK YOUR
versions of the bible-------it's in Leviticus---- not Talmud,
not midrash

And this pope actually PRACTICES what he preaches. He washes the feet of normal people. He stops his car to talk to and bless people in the crowd whom he thinks need assistance.

Conservatives seem to hate this guy because he actually acts like Jesus!! And that speaks volumes about THEM doesn't it.

Sir Isaac Newton was not an agnostic-------he actually had a notion that the
bible-----held CODES that described the universe

Begging the question. you have no evidence. You're just assuming that since the pope is intelligent that he picked this day with some sinister intention towards the Jews. Not a compelling argument.

Tell me this, what purpose does arriving on the feast day do? Catholics won't care since its not a Catholic holiday. Jews won't care because the pope isn't Jewish and they will celebrate the day of atonement as they usually do. What is the evil plan here?

And I'm familiar with the Jesuits. I studies at Ignatius Loyola quite in depth and admir much about him and the Jesuits. They are amazing missionaries

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Jeremiah-----I find this "schedule" thing fascinating-----and notice that no one is
PUBLICALLY questioning it in the USA. The holiday of Yom Kippur is described IN THE BIBLE which catholics accept as-----"DIVINE" and Jesus certainly did. --------it is one of the few holidays that is actually described as
absolutely divinely ordained-----(Leviticus << don't ask me for verse and number----
I do not get into it-----but it is in Leviticus) There is NO WAY that I will ever believe that Francis and friends somehow "forgot". I will tell you an interesting story----my kid served in the US Navy-------during that time the kids were planning a party for something. ------the discussion included officers----it was a NAVY THING-----
the party somehow got scheduled for December 7------until my kid with the big mouth said-------"terrific---we're celebrating PEARL HARBOR day"------------
not midrash

It's Leviticus chapter 16, Rosie. I do not find his schedule fascinating. I find it revolting and despicable.

Here is Leviticus 16:

1 And the Lord spake unto Moses after the death of the two sons of Aaron, when they offered before the Lord, and died;

2 And the Lord said unto Moses, Speak unto Aaron thy brother, that he come not at all times into the holy place within the vail before the mercy seat, which is upon the ark; that he die not: for I will appear in the cloud upon the mercy seat.

3 Thus shall Aaron come into the holy place: with a young bullock for a sin offering, and a ram for a burnt offering.

4 He shall put on the holy linen coat, and he shall have the linen breeches upon his flesh, and shall be girded with a linen girdle, and with the linen mitre shall he be attired: these are holy garments; therefore shall he wash his flesh in water, and so put them on.

5 And he shall take of the congregation of the children of Israel two kids of the goats for a sin offering, and one ram for a burnt offering.

6 And Aaron shall offer his bullock of the sin offering, which is for himself, and make an atonement for himself, and for his house.

7 And he shall take the two goats, and present them before the Lord at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.

8 And Aaron shall cast lots upon the two goats; one lot for the Lord, and the other lot for the scapegoat.

9 And Aaron shall bring the goat upon which the Lord's lot fell, and offer him for a sin offering.

10 But the goat, on which the lot fell to be the scapegoat, shall be presented alive before the Lord, to make an atonement with him, and to let him go for a scapegoat into the wilderness.

11 And Aaron shall bring the bullock of the sin offering, which is for himself, and shall make an atonement for himself, and for his house, and shall kill the bullock of the sin offering which is for himself:

12 And he shall take a censer full of burning coals of fire from off the altar before theLord, and his hands full of sweet incense beaten small, and bring it within the vail:

13 And he shall put the incense upon the fire before the Lord, that the cloud of the incense may cover the mercy seat that is upon the testimony, that he die not:

14 And he shall take of the blood of the bullock, and sprinkle it with his finger upon the mercy seat eastward; and before the mercy seat shall he sprinkle of the blood with his finger seven times.

15 Then shall he kill the goat of the sin offering, that is for the people, and bring his blood within the vail, and do with that blood as he did with the blood of the bullock, and sprinkle it upon the mercy seat, and before the mercy seat:

16 And he shall make an atonement for the holy place, because of the uncleanness of the children of Israel, and because of their transgressions in all their sins: and so shall he do for the tabernacle of the congregation, that remaineth among them in the midst of their uncleanness.

17 And there shall be no man in the tabernacle of the congregation when he goeth in to make an atonement in the holy place, until he come out, and have made an atonement for himself, and for his household, and for all the congregation of Israel.

18 And he shall go out unto the altar that is before the Lord, and make an atonement for it; and shall take of the blood of the bullock, and of the blood of the goat, and put it upon the horns of the altar round about.

19 And he shall sprinkle of the blood upon it with his finger seven times, and cleanse it, and hallow it from the uncleanness of the children of Israel.

20 And when he hath made an end of reconciling the holy place, and the tabernacle of the congregation, and the altar, he shall bring the live goat:

21 And Aaron shall lay both his hands upon the head of the live goat, and confess over him all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions in all their sins, putting them upon the head of the goat, and shall send him away by the hand of a fit man into the wilderness:

22 And the goat shall bear upon him all their iniquities unto a land not inhabited: and he shall let go the goat in the wilderness.

23 And Aaron shall come into the tabernacle of the congregation, and shall put off the linen garments, which he put on when he went into the holy place, and shall leave them there:

24 And he shall wash his flesh with water in the holy place, and put on his garments, and come forth, and offer his burnt offering, and the burnt offering of the people, and make an atonement for himself, and for the people.

25 And the fat of the sin offering shall he burn upon the altar.

26 And he that let go the goat for the scapegoat shall wash his clothes, and bathe his flesh in water, and afterward come into the camp.

27 And the bullock for the sin offering, and the goat for the sin offering, whose blood was brought in to make atonement in the holy place, shall one carry forth without the camp; and they shall burn in the fire their skins, and their flesh, and their dung.

28 And he that burneth them shall wash his clothes, and bathe his flesh in water, and afterward he shall come into the camp.

29 And this shall be a statute for ever unto you: that in the seventh month, on the tenth day of the month, ye shall afflict your souls, and do no work at all, whether it be one of your own country, or a stranger that sojourneth among you:

30 For on that day shall the priest make an atonement for you, to cleanse you, that ye may be clean from all your sins before the Lord.

31 It shall be a sabbath of rest unto you, and ye shall afflict your souls, by a statute for ever.

32 And the priest, whom he shall anoint, and whom he shall consecrate to minister in the priest's office in his father's stead, shall make the atonement, and shall put on the linen clothes, even the holy garments:

33 And he shall make an atonement for the holy sanctuary, and he shall make an atonement for the tabernacle of the congregation, and for the altar, and he shall make an atonement for the priests, and for all the people of the congregation.

34 And this shall be an everlasting statute unto you, to make an atonement for the children of Israel for all their sins once a year. And he did as the Lord commanded Moses.

King James Version (KJV)

Begging the question. you have no evidence. You're just assuming that since the pope is intelligent that he picked this day with some sinister intention towards the Jews. Not a compelling argument.

Tell me this, what purpose does arriving on the feast day do? Catholics won't care since its not a Catholic holiday. Jews won't care because the pope isn't Jewish and they will celebrate the day of atonement as they usually do. What is the evil plan here?

And I'm familiar with the Jesuits. I studies at Ignatius Loyola quite in depth and admir much about him and the Jesuits. They are amazing missionaries

I responded to the statement that Francis acts like Jesus------My knowledge of
JESUS-----comes from the New Testament-----which is the ONLY existing
history of jesus. I do not invent it ------I just read it. Having read the NT---
there is no question in my mind that the REAL JESUS would be horrified at the
discarding of the "divinely ordained" holiday of Yom Kippur. That Frances is a
JESUIT is very significant-----Jesuits know the bible-------lots of other catholics seem clueless-----but Jesuits tend to know. Of course it is possible that Jesuits
have elaborated a sophist argument nullifying the specific instructions in the bible which THEY consider divine. Did Paul have a dream?

I disagree that they're "nice old men". The pope two popes ago (don't remember his name) - previous to being elected pope, was in charge of keeping tack of pedo priests, shuffling them from parish to parish, hiding their abominable behavior.

I agree with you that the right doesn't like him because he behaves like Jesus.

Well what do you know about that. An actual post from one of our Perfect Christians and I agree with it.

not midrash

Interesting story about the Navy and your child, Rosie. Of course they knew. They planned it over a year ago. There is nothing the Jesuits do that does not have an ulterior motive. They are Masters of Deceit. The reason they murdered Alberto Rivera - the ex-Jesuit was because he exposed the truth about them and how they operate. They have infiltrated not only our government, the CIA, FBI, but every religion in the USA both legitimate and false religions - the Jesuits founded the Doctrines Joseph Smith used to create his cult of Mormonism. There are books published about it and Alberto Rivera's information was priceless. Absolutely priceless. I believe Alberto said they made 5 attempts on his life and the last time they did accomplish their evil deed.

You need help
One of the titles the pope has is "God on earth". It does go against what MANY Christians think. Jesus was God on earth and NO man can be that.

One of the false teachings of Catholicism is that the Pope is God on the earth and has the authority of God on the earth therein he should have more power, more authority to rule the earth than all presidents, Kings, Queens, all as in all authority. He thinks he is God. This law in Catholicism is called Temporal Powers and it has quite a history! The Political ambitions of the Vatican expose it for what it is. A false church.

This is EXACTLY how we were taught in my home. We were taught that the pope is sinless, and next to God. We were taught many lies, which we realized when we became adults. My mother still judges me and calls me a "fallen away Catholic". She thinks the Catholics go to heaven but everyone else is "iffy".

Yes, this is a typical happening in Roman Catholic families, I was disowned by mine after I became a born again Christian. (back in 89') Later some of them talked to me for a time but as they know I am adamantly opposed to Catholicism, the false teachings and the bondage it puts people under we no longer stay in touch. I cannot apologize for telling people the truth. If we don't tell them the truth we'd have their blood on our hands if they should remain in Catholicism and end up in hell. I'm sorry for what you have suffered - it isn't pleasant and it is always a deep grief to see loved ones choose to follow tradition and the demon inspired Doctrines of men rather than Jesus Christ.
quite lying. you were never catholic

it's why Jeri hates him. makes her feel guilty.

Well what do you know about that. An actual post from one of our Perfect Christians and I agree with it.

Mormons are not Christians. Neither are Catholics. You will find the definition of a Christian to be one who follows Jesus Christ alone, confesses Jesus is God and obeys Him and His Doctrine - not the Doctrines of men. Cult religions lift up their own leaders / founders / false doctrines above the Word of God and above Jesus Christ. They also claim to be the one true "religion" and "their books" to be believed over the truth in the King James Bible. Jesus Christ never taught religion denominations. There is only one definition for a Christian. Are you born again? See John Chapter 3, Luddly.

You need help
One of the titles the pope has is "God on earth". It does go against what MANY Christians think. Jesus was God on earth and NO man can be that.

One of the false teachings of Catholicism is that the Pope is God on the earth and has the authority of God on the earth therein he should have more power, more authority to rule the earth than all presidents, Kings, Queens, all as in all authority. He thinks he is God. This law in Catholicism is called Temporal Powers and it has quite a history! The Political ambitions of the Vatican expose it for what it is. A false church.

This is EXACTLY how we were taught in my home. We were taught that the pope is sinless, and next to God. We were taught many lies, which we realized when we became adults. My mother still judges me and calls me a "fallen away Catholic". She thinks the Catholics go to heaven but everyone else is "iffy".

Yes, this is a typical happening in Roman Catholic families, I was disowned by mine after I became a born again Christian. (back in 89') Later some of them talked to me for a time but as they know I am adamantly opposed to Catholicism, the false teachings and the bondage it puts people under we no longer stay in touch. I cannot apologize for telling people the truth. If we don't tell them the truth we'd have their blood on our hands if they should remain in Catholicism and end up in hell. I'm sorry for what you have suffered - it isn't pleasant and it is always a deep grief to see loved ones choose to follow tradition and the demon inspired Doctrines of men rather than Jesus Christ.

I was born and raised in a very devout Roman Catholic Family. I know what I am talking about. There is no salvation in Roman Catholicism. It is a cult.

I do not hate anyone. I hate the evil he is committing in God's name. I hate the deception he is operating in and I am grieved that millions will end up in hell if they follow this anti - Christ Pope because he is teaching lies and heresy. Anyone who follows him will end up perishing in hell. My concern is for the souls of men not accommodating those who are offended by the truth.

I was born and raised in a very devout Roman Catholic Family. I know what I am talking about. There is no salvation in Roman Catholicism. It is a cult.
jeri you are too ignorant about basic facts to have ever been raised in a catholic family. so there's two options - you lie about your understanding of catholic teachings or you were never catholic. you spew your malformed opinions far too often for those to be lies but this claim to come from a catholic home is relatively new.

either way, you need to stop lying.

I do not hate anyone. I hate the evil he is committing in God's name. I hate the deception he is operating in and I am grieved that millions will end up in hell if they follow this anti - Christ Pope because he is teaching lies and heresy. Anyone who follows him will end up perishing in hell. My concern is for the souls of men not accommodating those who are offended by the truth.
God will forgive you if you ask Him. you can still find Jesus.

I responded to the statement that Francis acts like Jesus------My knowledge of
JESUS-----comes from the New Testament-----which is the ONLY existing
history of jesus. I do not invent it ------I just read it. Having read the NT---
there is no question in my mind that the REAL JESUS would be horrified at the
discarding of the "divinely ordained" holiday of Yom Kippur. That Frances is a
JESUIT is very significant-----Jesuits know the bible-------lots of other catholics seem clueless-----but Jesuits tend to know. Of course it is possible that Jesuits
have elaborated a sophist argument nullifying the specific instructions in the bible which THEY consider divine. Did Paul have a dream?

Jesus knows exactly what is going on and He made clear in Rev. that he hates the deeds of the Nicolaitans.

Yom Kippur is the holiest day of the year for the Jewish people and for Christians who understand the significance of the Feast of Tabernacles - which continues to Oct. 4th. The holy days of the Hebrews are holy days which Jesus Christ is in. The pagan days the Roman Catholic System set up - Easter bunny day, Santa (inversion of Satan) Claus day (not the birthday of Jesus - not even close) and the rest of their holidays were not observed by the Christians who preferred death over joining their cult and false teachings, Rosie. Neither are any of those pagan holidays observed by Jesus. The whole world lies in the deception of the wicked one. It is quite sad to see the ignorance out there. What can I say? I'm grieved.

Forum List

Back