Boycott the Pope's Visit to USA

103528.gif

A true Christian acknowledges the true holy days - such as Yom Kippur - and greets the Jewish people with blessings and prayers. I'm acknowledging the right people this day. This is their day! A true Christian does not give attention to false prophets other than to expose them and warn others to ignore them and have nothing to do with them. It's scriptural.

I am watching it now on television. Pope Francis is about to disembark his plane. How exciting!

I have the TV on too-----I am not excited

It is a historic and fascinating event.

it fascinates me that this historic event is happening on yom kippur eve.
An interesting factoid

How am I suppose to boycott the papal visit? I am sure he will bypass Noel, Mo....

I am not sure HOW one boycotts it-------I had the TV on----so-----I did not boycott it------I guess I will probably not buy a POPE commemorative coffee mug

A true Christian acknowledges the true holy days - such as Yom Kippur - and greets the Jewish people with blessings and prayers. I'm acknowledging the right people this day. This is their day! A true Christian does not give attention to false prophets other than to expose them and warn others to ignore them and have nothing to do with them. It's scriptural.
so you're still trying to avoid the example of a true christian? does his love and kindness make you feel guilty?

I am watching it now on television. Pope Francis is about to disembark his plane. How exciting!

An interesting factoid

How am I suppose to boycott the papal visit? I am sure he will bypass Noel, Mo....

I am not sure HOW one boycotts it-------I had the TV on----so-----I did not boycott it------I guess I will probably not buy a POPE commemorative coffee mug

Can you believe the nerve of that man? He pre-planned this over a year ago. The date of arrival is no accident, Rosie. Turn off your television and take a walk in your garden, spend the day with G-d. Today is YOUR day. NOT his.

An interesting factoid

You think he did that on purpose as a snub?

the pope is running around Washington tomorrow and doing events and giving
speeches------and there will probably be people out there selling cotton candy
and hot dogs and tacos Jesus would have been horrified. Tomorrow they
read the book of JONAH------maybe frances will get swallowed by moby dick.
There is fighting still going on in Nineveh ........ sheeeesh--------what next?.
The pope should be in Nineveh WARNING the people not to fight (or do other
bad things) <<< that's the theme of the book of Jonah. Where is moby when
we need him??

An interesting factoid

Can you believe the nerve of that man? He pre-planned this over a year ago. The date of arrival is no accident, Rosie. Turn off your television and take a walk in your garden, spend the day with G-d. Today is YOUR day. NOT his.

its tomorrow------starts tonite-----I am dressed----good girl that I am------a glass of
milk and the DAY BEGINS-------ending about 8 pm tomorrow. HOWEVER it
certainly does seem to be HIS day------lots of fanfare

An interesting factoid

.....DUH!!!!!!!!

An interesting factoid

.....DUH!!!!!!!!

I wasn't sure. We haven't had very many interactions.

A true Christian would know that it starts at sundown today. Too funny.

An interesting factoid

.....DUH!!!!!!!!

The pope is in the USA for reasons of RELIGION------and the
interests of the catholic church-------he is going to meet with all
kinds of religious leaders--------the best way to ensure that he will
not have to interact with a JOOOOOOO----is for him to do his stuff
on Yom Kippur

An interesting factoid

.....DUH!!!!!!!!

on Yom Kippur

So you think Pope Francis doesn't like Jews? Oh brother.

I'll leave ya'll to shit all over the Pope in peace.

Have a meaningful Yom Kippur Irosie!

An interesting factoid

.....DUH!!!!!!!!

on Yom Kippur

So you think Pope Francis doesn't like Jews? Oh brother.

I am convince that Pope Francis (sorry if my comment offends you) is
more a politician than a religious leader. If you want to tell me that no one
noticed that his big time activities LAND on Yom Kippur-------yeah right

An interesting factoid

its tomorrow------starts tonite-----I am dressed----good girl that I am------a glass of
milk and the DAY BEGINS-------ending about 8 pm tomorrow. HOWEVER it
certainly does seem to be HIS day------lots of fanfare

It may seem like its his day but it is not his day. It's YOUR day so may your evening be blessed with peace and joy and I pray G-d lets you know how precious you are to Him, Rosie. Have a wonderful Yom Kippur. I love you. Goodnight.

An interesting factoid

Absolutely he did it on purpose! Don't get me started. That son of the devil has a lot of nerve. End of discussion. Goodnight.

If he comes? Ignore him and do not show up for this nonsense. He isn't a world leader. He isn't a spokesman for God. He is a false prophet. Have nothing to do with him.

The bible is clear that those who do not bring the Doctrine of Jesus Christ we are not to receive into our own home. We are to have nothing to do with them. So turn off your televisions, I phones, computers and ignore the news if he still insists on forcing himself on Americans.

This dog and pony show they are putting on for him is an utter disgrace considering that the Obama administration did not do any thing even close for our true friend and ally - the leader of Israel - Benjamin Netanyahu. My advice to Americans? Stay Home. Boycott this Pope's Visit to America. Pray for a torrential downpour every where he goes! Amen? Amen!

This is his official schedule! As if this son of hell is royalty? He represents himself, Satan and a NWO. He does not represent the Lord Jesus Christ, he is not an ambassador for Jesus Christ and he does not preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He's a wolf in sheep's clothing and those with eyes to see and ears to hear should warn their friends, co-workers, loved ones to avoid him like the plague.

General Schedule of Pope Francis U.S.Visit 2015

Pope Francis Visits Washington D.C.
  • Tuesday, September 22, 2015
    • 4pm: Pope Francis arrives in D.C. at Joint Base Andrews at 4 p.m.
  • Wednesday, September 23, 2015
    • 9:15 a.m: White House Welcoming Ceremony and personal meeting with President Barack Obama
    • 11:00 a.m. Papal Parade along the Ellipse and the National Mall
    • 11:30 a.m: Midday Prayer with U.S. bishops at Saint Matthew’s Cathedral in D.C.
    • 4:15 p.m: Junipero Serra Canonization Mass at the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception
  • Thursday, September 24, 2015
    • 9:20 a.m: Arrival at Capitol
    • 10 a.m. Speech to the Senate and House of Representatives (Joint Session of Congress)
    • 11 a.m. Brief appearance on West Front of Capitol
    • 11:15 a.m: Visit to St. Patrick’s Catholic Church in D.C. and Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Washington
    • 4 p.m: Departure for New York from Joint Base Andrews (D.C.)
    • 5 p.m. Arrival at John F. Kennedy International Airport (New York)
    • 6:45 p.m. Evening prayer at St. Patrick’s Cathedral (New York)
    • _____________________
    • This man is not a world leader and he does not represent Christianity. This is obscene to say the very least. I pray to God the weather is so bad he has to cancel.

I think we should boycott Christian fundamentalist organizations because there is no Biblical basis for the so called rapture. Your interpretation of Thessalonians 4:13-18 is a fantasy.

Forum List

Back