Boycott the Pope's Visit to USA

Your wishing death on Jimmy Carter says it all

Where did she mention Jimmy Carter?

Do you really want to know?

Jimmy Carter got cancer because he said Jesus would be OK with gay marriage

That doesn't really answer my question.
Yes it did

How does you saying that tell me where Jeremiah mentioned Jimmy Carter?

You're not even making a quote.
It was in a thread talking about Jimmy carters cancer

Yes it did

I never wished Jimmy Carter death, Avatar. The reason Rightwinger cannot produce any evidence of my having said that is because I never said I wished death on Jimmy Carter. Where is the thread title you asked for? He cannot produce it. It does not exist.

If he cannot be honest with himself why would you expect him to be honest about Christians whom he hates?

Here is a video which shows you a ceremony and declaration to the world- word for word - and the interpretation of Latin into English right below each sentence. If you doubt the translation - take each Latin word and look it up. For Catholics who are not sure? Why not watch this video and see for yourselves what is going on. Then ask yourselves why even Satan worshipers are endorsing Catholicism and this Pope Francis. There can only be one reason. They know that you do not realize that this is the worship of Lucifer. Not Jesus Christ of the Bible. Wake up, People! Wake up!

Something they didn't point out to you - notice he says as if it were a fact that Christ is the son of Lucifer, then he says of Christ........who came back from the dead and shed "his peaceful light to the human race ....... Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!!!

Jesus Christ died on the cross and shed his blood for mankind (whosoever would call upon the name of the LORD shall be saved - see Romans 10:9,10- see John Chapter 3. NOT HIS LIGHT. This is open blasphemy and twisting of Scripture. No where in the Bible does it ever teach us that Jesus came back from the dead and shed "his peaceful light" to the human race. This is new age Satanic occult confessions and the world seems none the wiser!

People are perishing because they do not know the Scriptures. How terribly sad! How terribly, terribly sad! Lucifer comes as an angel of light, to deceive. People need to study the Scriptures and flee from this satanic cult!

Last edited:

Yes it did

I never wished Jimmy Carter death, Avatar. The reason Rightwinger cannot produce any evidence of my having said that is because I never said I wished death on Jimmy Carter. Where is the thread title you asked for? He cannot produce it. It does not exist.

If he cannot be honest with himself why would you expect him to be honest about Christians whom he hates?

What you said was that he deserved his cancer and it was Gods way of punishing him for saying Jesus would have been OK with gay marriage

It shows your lack of character

That is not what you told Avatar. So you have now changed your "story". Now you are saying something different. And once again it is not true.

I never said Jimmy Carter deserved to die of cancer either. You cannot produce a link or a post of my having said that because I never did say it.

So how many times are you going to change your story, Rightwinger? 10 times? 20 times? Do you even remember what I said? By everything I see on this thread thus far? No. You don't.

Here is some wise advise for you. Quit while you can. You're not looking so good here and your credibility is all but gone. Quit now.

Let me tell you why I believe you are incapable of true debate and resort to making up stories, false accusations and hurling 4 letter words (when all else fails). I believe it has to do with your liberal education. You were never taught to think for yourself. You do not know how to have a real debate because liberal students are trained to agree with their professors. They are not taught to think for themselves, to debate intelligently, to discuss both sides. Therein you are like a bird with one wing that cannot fly. You cannot even identify the wing your with! It's left! Not right! Did that help? One can only hope!

I'm sorry Jeri...but you need to be reborn

This time without all the hate

I hate evil. I hate Satan and his kingdom. I do not hate human beings - I pray for them to be saved and their names written in the Lambs Book of Life. You are the self confessed atheist who hates God and his followers. You have made it clear more than once your hatred of Christians - specifically me - and your vile language although missing on this thread - is evidence of the condition of your heart. You need Jesus, Rightwinger. If you die in your sleep without repenting of your sins and calling on the Lord for salvation, you'll be in hell. It isn't worth the meager pay and accolades from evil men that you've sold your soul for.

No Jeri

You hate anyone who does not adhere to the bizarre fundamentalist views you hold. You even hate other Christians.

Even worse, you are judgemental and vindictive....everything Jesus hated

If Jesus had a choice between your brand of Christianity and my atheism.....he would choose me

No, I don't. You are not only dishonest with others. You don't seem to be able to be honest with your own self, RW. I feel sad for you. You must be a very bitter person.

Jeremiah her finest...post 24

Kentucky clerk refusing gay marriage has wed four times | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

RW, you should know that Jimmy Carter is dying of brain cancer right now because he chose to tell the world that Jesus Christ approved homosexual marriage while claiming to be a follower of Jesus Christ.

I hate evil. I hate Satan and his kingdom. I do not hate human beings - I pray for them to be saved and their names written in the Lambs Book of Life. You are the self confessed atheist who hates God and his followers. You have made it clear more than once your hatred of Christians - specifically me - and your vile language although missing on this thread - is evidence of the condition of your heart. You need Jesus, Rightwinger. If you die in your sleep without repenting of your sins and calling on the Lord for salvation, you'll be in hell. It isn't worth the meager pay and accolades from evil men that you've sold your soul for.

No Jeri

You hate anyone who does not adhere to the bizarre fundamentalist views you hold. You even hate other Christians.

If Jesus had a choice between your brand of Christianity and my atheism.....he would choose me

No, I don't. You are not only dishonest with others. You don't seem to be able to be honest with your own self, RW. I feel sad for you. You must be a very bitter person.

Kentucky clerk refusing gay marriage has wed four times | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

RW, you should know that Jimmy Carter is dying of brain cancer right now because he chose to tell the world that Jesus Christ approved homosexual marriage while claiming to be a follower of Jesus Christ.

Thank you for assisting me with preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ and admitting you were not honest (twice) about what you said I said. While it is a sin to twist Scripture / What God's Word says (people will find themselves under the judgment of God for it) it is also a sin to twist the words of a Christian who is delivering a warning about God's judgment. You could find yourself in serious trouble with the LORD about that. Just FYI for the future, R.W.. Don't do it again.

No Jeri

Thank you for assisting me with preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ and admitting you were not honest (twice) about what you said I said. While it is a sin to twist Scripture / What God's Word says (people will find themselves under the judgment of God for it) it is also a sin to twist the words of a Christian who is delivering a warning about God's judgment. You could find yourself in serious trouble with the LORD about that. Just FYI for the future, R.W.. Don't do it again.

I don't know who you insulted more.....Jimmy Carter or Jesus Christ

You were never taught to think for yourself ...
Jimmy Carter: ‘I believe Jesus would approve gay marriage’ | Political Insider blog

“I believe Jesus would. I don’t have any verse in scripture. … I believe Jesus would approve gay marriage, but that’s just my own personal belief. I think Jesus would encourage any love affair if it was honest and sincere and was not damaging to anyone else, and I don’t see that gay marriage damages anyone else,” he said.

Carter had previously said he believes it’s “very fine for gay people to be married in civil ceremonies” but that he drew a line by requiring that churches must marry people.

Jer: People are perishing because they do not know the Scriptures. How terribly sad! How terribly, terribly sad! Lucifer comes as an angel of light, to deceive. People need to study the Scriptures and flee from this satanic cult!

The Georgia native, who still teaches Sunday school classes monthly in south Georgia, made the revelation during an interview with The Huffington Post Tuesday to promote his latest book ...

People are perishing because they do not know the Scriptures ...

that in itself is idolatrous, your personal knowledge is what is Judged before Admission Jeremiah and in your case you really have nothing to offer.

Yes it did

It was in a thread talking about Jimmy carters cancer
Why did God give Jimmy Carter cancer? He been a bad boy?

Yes it did

What you said was that he deserved his cancer and it was Gods way of punishing him for saying Jesus would have been OK with gay marriage

It shows your lack of character
A real sick twisted mind

If he comes? Ignore him and do not show up for this nonsense. He isn't a world leader. He isn't a spokesman for God. He is a false prophet. Have nothing to do with him.

The bible is clear that those who do not bring the Doctrine of Jesus Christ we are not to receive into our own home. We are to have nothing to do with them. So turn off your televisions, I phones, computers and ignore the news if he still insists on forcing himself on Americans.

This dog and pony show they are putting on for him is an utter disgrace considering that the Obama administration did not do any thing even close for our true friend and ally - the leader of Israel - Benjamin Netanyahu. My advice to Americans? Stay Home. Boycott this Pope's Visit to America. Pray for a torrential downpour every where he goes! Amen? Amen!

This is his official schedule! As if this son of hell is royalty? He represents himself, Satan and a NWO. He does not represent the Lord Jesus Christ, he is not an ambassador for Jesus Christ and he does not preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He's a wolf in sheep's clothing and those with eyes to see and ears to hear should warn their friends, co-workers, loved ones to avoid him like the plague.

General Schedule of Pope Francis U.S.Visit 2015

Pope Francis Visits Washington D.C.
  • Tuesday, September 22, 2015
    • 4pm: Pope Francis arrives in D.C. at Joint Base Andrews at 4 p.m.
  • Wednesday, September 23, 2015
    • 9:15 a.m: White House Welcoming Ceremony and personal meeting with President Barack Obama
    • 11:00 a.m. Papal Parade along the Ellipse and the National Mall
    • 11:30 a.m: Midday Prayer with U.S. bishops at Saint Matthew’s Cathedral in D.C.
    • 4:15 p.m: Junipero Serra Canonization Mass at the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception
  • Thursday, September 24, 2015
    • 9:20 a.m: Arrival at Capitol
    • 10 a.m. Speech to the Senate and House of Representatives (Joint Session of Congress)
    • 11 a.m. Brief appearance on West Front of Capitol
    • 11:15 a.m: Visit to St. Patrick’s Catholic Church in D.C. and Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Washington
    • 4 p.m: Departure for New York from Joint Base Andrews (D.C.)
    • 5 p.m. Arrival at John F. Kennedy International Airport (New York)
    • 6:45 p.m. Evening prayer at St. Patrick’s Cathedral (New York)
    • _____________________
    • This man is not a world leader and he does not represent Christianity. This is obscene to say the very least. I pray to God the weather is so bad he has to cancel.
Thanks for the schedule. I'll try to make the one at St. Pat's.

No Jeri

LOL! I thought the one where she claimed God fixed the Super Bowl was better.

No Jeri

For the Saints? I always thought so. No other way Peyton Manning could have lost

For the Saints?
No, no, no!

That is not what you told Avatar. So you have now changed your "story". Now you are saying something different. And once again it is not true.

I never said Jimmy Carter deserved to die of cancer either. You cannot produce a link or a post of my having said that because I never did say it.

So how many times are you going to change your story, Rightwinger? 10 times? 20 times? Do you even remember what I said? By everything I see on this thread thus far? No. You don't.

Here is some wise advise for you. Quit while you can. You're not looking so good here and your credibility is all but gone. Quit now.

Let me tell you why I believe you are incapable of true debate and resort to making up stories, false accusations and hurling 4 letter words (when all else fails). I believe it has to do with your liberal education. You were never taught to think for yourself. You do not know how to have a real debate because liberal students are trained to agree with their professors. They are not taught to think for themselves, to debate intelligently, to discuss both sides. Therein you are like a bird with one wing that cannot fly. You cannot even identify the wing your with! It's left! Not right! Did that help? One can only hope!

You do more to help your Satan then anyone else

satan.jpg

You do more to help your Satan then anyone else

View attachment 50612

I have faith that Jeremiah has a pact with Satan and that it is, in fact, satan who is making her posts

There is no way a true Christian could post the hate that she does

The reason the King James Bible was "de-emphasized by the RCC" as you admit here - is because the truth found in Scripture exposed their Doctrine and religion as a false Doctrine, false Church.
You're deluded. De-emphasizing the Bible was RCC policy long before the King James version was published. They didn't want people jumping from book to book stringing together verses into dubious connections. Every time you see that done, it's the Protestant heresy making an idol of a book. Jesus, himself, said to Peter "upon this rock I build my church" and "whatsoever ye shall bind on earth, shall be bound in heaven and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth, shall be loosed in heaven"(Matt.18:18,KJV).

Forum List

Back