Boycott the Pope's Visit to USA

It is written:But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. Galatians 1:8,9Jorge aka Francis is accursed. He is a deceitful worker of Satan preaching a false gospel. People need to stop listening to him. Have nothing to do with him. The Scriptures of the King James Bible have already warned you of this. What more do you need? A lightning bolt from heaven?
What you've cited isn't the gospel. It's a letter, i.e. an opinion of someone who never even met Jesus. In the true gospel Jesus gave the leadership of his church to Peter and, since the world wasn't ending anytime soon, to his successors, too. Many of the popes in the past may not have been good men, but that has certainly changed in my lifetime and Francis is no different. He's humble and tries to emulate the saint whose name he took, as much as possible for someone with worldwide responsibilities
konradv, Look up Galatians 1:8,9 in any King James Bible and you'll find this is Bible Scripture. It is New Testament teaching and it is to be obeyed. If you were a Christian who followed Jesus Christ you'd know this. Jorge aka Francis is a false teacher. People should not be listening to him. They should nothing to do with him.

If someday, you reach the gates of heaven, you will be met by the Pope

You will have to attest for your sins
I don't think Saint Peter is going to like his attitude.

It is written:But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. Galatians 1:8,9Jorge aka Francis is accursed. He is a deceitful worker of Satan preaching a false gospel. People need to stop listening to him. Have nothing to do with him. The Scriptures of the King James Bible have already warned you of this. What more do you need? A lightning bolt from heaven?
What you've cited isn't the gospel. It's a letter, i.e. an opinion of someone who never even met Jesus. In the true gospel Jesus gave the leadership of his church to Peter and, since the world wasn't ending anytime soon, to his successors, too. Many of the popes in the past may not have been good men, but that has certainly changed in my lifetime and Francis is no different. He's humble and tries to emulate the saint whose name he took, as much as possible for someone with worldwide responsibilities
konradv, Look up Galatians 1:8,9 in any King James Bible and you'll find this is Bible Scripture. It is New Testament teaching and it is to be obeyed. If you were a Christian who followed Jesus Christ you'd know this. Jorge aka Francis is a false teacher. People should not be listening to him. They should nothing to do with him.

The Pope is a direct descendant from St Peter

Metaphorically speaking.

it fascinates me that this historic event is happening on yom kippur eve.
An interesting factoid

I am not sure HOW one boycotts it-------I had the TV on----so-----I did not boycott it------I guess I will probably not buy a POPE commemorative coffee mug

You think he did that on purpose as a snub?

Absolutely he did it on purpose! Don't get me started. That son of the devil has a lot of nerve. End of discussion. Goodnight.

There is zero reason to believe that.

there is absolutely zero reason to believe that he did not do it "on purpose".
Everything the pope does is carefully 'crafted' by a legion of assistants.
If President Obama served roast whole pig at a white house dinner including
representatives from Iran----that would be a "coincidence"??

People do not understand how Jesuits are chosen, Rosie. To be a Jesuit that reaches the level Jorge (aka Francis) has reached they must be Masters of Deceit, utterly brilliant and clever in their strategies with the subtlety and craftiness of Satan. If any man depicts this ability to a "T", it is him. It did not escape my attention that he had chosen the holiest day of the year for Jews to make his arrival in America. Nothing the Vatican does is without the most cunning and deceitful strategies. This entire thing was a plot inspired of the Jesuits - who are notorious in their hatred of the Jews and Christians who boldly PROTEST their false church (how we got our name - Protest - ANTS.)
I think you are walking a very fine line as to what is allowed in this sub-forum.

Take your hate speech elsewhere, but first stop at a Catholic Church and repent!

The KJV was written in the 1600's a lot of satanic influence i am sure
King James was a very superstitious man....a lot of poor women were burned at the stake during his reign due to his craziness. If you want to call it satanic influence...that works as well.

Anglicans and Episcopals use the King James Bible, and yet have strong ecumenical relations with the Catholic Church. If we follow your reasoning those people are all going to burn in Hell too.

Nope. I encourage everyone to hear the wise words of The Holy See.
The Holy See? Talk about the BLIND leading the blind. If it were not for the fact that this "Holy See" is leading millions to hell, I could laugh but because of what is at stake? It is impossible to laugh about it. It is deadly serious. People in Catholicism have been blinded by false teachings. Very sad situation. All Christians should be praying for the Catholic people that God will open their eyes to the truth.
You're a poor excuse for a Christian, you don't what you believe or why.......you only know that you do.

If he comes? Ignore him and do not show up for this nonsense. He isn't a world leader. He isn't a spokesman for God. He is a false prophet. Have nothing to do with him.

The bible is clear that those who do not bring the Doctrine of Jesus Christ we are not to receive into our own home. We are to have nothing to do with them. So turn off your televisions, I phones, computers and ignore the news if he still insists on forcing himself on Americans.

This dog and pony show they are putting on for him is an utter disgrace considering that the Obama administration did not do any thing even close for our true friend and ally - the leader of Israel - Benjamin Netanyahu. My advice to Americans? Stay Home. Boycott this Pope's Visit to America. Pray for a torrential downpour every where he goes! Amen? Amen!

This is his official schedule! As if this son of hell is royalty? He represents himself, Satan and a NWO. He does not represent the Lord Jesus Christ, he is not an ambassador for Jesus Christ and he does not preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He's a wolf in sheep's clothing and those with eyes to see and ears to hear should warn their friends, co-workers, loved ones to avoid him like the plague.

General Schedule of Pope Francis U.S.Visit 2015

Pope Francis Visits Washington D.C.
  • Tuesday, September 22, 2015
    • 4pm: Pope Francis arrives in D.C. at Joint Base Andrews at 4 p.m.
  • Wednesday, September 23, 2015
    • 9:15 a.m: White House Welcoming Ceremony and personal meeting with President Barack Obama
    • 11:00 a.m. Papal Parade along the Ellipse and the National Mall
    • 11:30 a.m: Midday Prayer with U.S. bishops at Saint Matthew’s Cathedral in D.C.
    • 4:15 p.m: Junipero Serra Canonization Mass at the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception
  • Thursday, September 24, 2015
    • 9:20 a.m: Arrival at Capitol
    • 10 a.m. Speech to the Senate and House of Representatives (Joint Session of Congress)
    • 11 a.m. Brief appearance on West Front of Capitol
    • 11:15 a.m: Visit to St. Patrick’s Catholic Church in D.C. and Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Washington
    • 4 p.m: Departure for New York from Joint Base Andrews (D.C.)
    • 5 p.m. Arrival at John F. Kennedy International Airport (New York)
    • 6:45 p.m. Evening prayer at St. Patrick’s Cathedral (New York)
    • _____________________
    • This man is not a world leader and he does not represent Christianity. This is obscene to say the very least. I pray to God the weather is so bad he has to cancel.

By Biblical standards, the whole of modern Christianity is a cult that should be wiped out.

If he comes? Ignore him and do not show up for this nonsense. He isn't a world leader. He isn't a spokesman for God. He is a false prophet. Have nothing to do with him.

The bible is clear that those who do not bring the Doctrine of Jesus Christ we are not to receive into our own home. We are to have nothing to do with them. So turn off your televisions, I phones, computers and ignore the news if he still insists on forcing himself on Americans.

This dog and pony show they are putting on for him is an utter disgrace considering that the Obama administration did not do any thing even close for our true friend and ally - the leader of Israel - Benjamin Netanyahu. My advice to Americans? Stay Home. Boycott this Pope's Visit to America. Pray for a torrential downpour every where he goes! Amen? Amen!

This is his official schedule! As if this son of hell is royalty? He represents himself, Satan and a NWO. He does not represent the Lord Jesus Christ, he is not an ambassador for Jesus Christ and he does not preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He's a wolf in sheep's clothing and those with eyes to see and ears to hear should warn their friends, co-workers, loved ones to avoid him like the plague.

• 9:15 a.m: White House Welcoming Ceremony and personal meeting with President Barack Obama
    • 11:30 a.m: Midday Prayer with U.S. bishops at Saint Matthew’s Cathedral in D.C.
    • 4:15 p.m: Junipero Serra Canonization Mass at the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception
    • 10 a.m. Speech to the Senate and House of Representatives (Joint Session of Congress)
    • 11:15 a.m: Visit to St. Patrick’s Catholic Church in D.C. and Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Washington
    • _____________________
    • This man is not a world leader and he does not represent Christianity. This is obscene to say the very least. I pray to God the weather is so bad he has to cancel.

By Biblical standards, the whole of modern Christianity is a cult that should be wiped out.

You got that backwards; it is being wiped out by modern standards. Fundamentalist dogma, pop culture atheism , religious cults, and pseudo psychology are all reactions to traditional organized religions.

God doesn't have a single rep. on earth.
Writing your own book now? Ignore what Jesus said at your own peril!

The Body of Christ is God's representatives on earth. The Body of Christ are those who have been born again and obey the commandments of God believing the King James Bible and preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Not those who are members of organized religion that has no salvation in it. Catholicism has no salvation in it. Mormonism has no salvation in it. Jehovah Witnesses have no salvation in it. All these have their own books, their own doctrines, their own beliefs that oppose the Written Word of God.

He is right. God does not have a "single person" representing Him on the earth. This man Jorge aka Francis represents a false church and is an anti-Christ false prophet. He is not representing God in any way, shape or form. Anyone following this man Jorge is lost. Seriously lost.

My prayer is that God will cancel Jorge's out door mass in Philadephia, that the rain will stop the people from attending. My God is able to send a storm and rain it out. The storm is already brewing! I'm believing Him for it!
God doesn't hear your prayers.

• _____________________

You got that backwards; it is being wiped out by modern standards. Fundamentalist dogma, pop culture atheism , religious cults, and pseudo psychology are all reactions to traditional organized religions.
You got that backwards; it is being wiped out by modern standards.

"this very night, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times."

it was not Jesus that was forsaken, for the lack of fortitude ... something Jeremiah has plenty of whether misguided or not.

lest everyone not forget, Jesus was abandoned by all his "followers" - and is something that must be atoned by everyone for anyone to reach the Everlasting as is the religion of the Almighty.

I should thank you, Breezewood, for your compliment in stating I have plenty of fortitude whether it be misguided or not. I can assure you it isn't. I know in my heart that the labor I put forth in the harvest for Jesus will produce fruit and I know that even now - while a few people are hating me for calling the pope a false prophet - the day will come - by God's grace and answered prayer that they will say, hey. You were right about him and I gave my life to Jesus - I'm a Christian now. And then? I will be very happy for God because He loves them very much. Whatever makes God happy? Makes me happy.

I should thank you, Breezewood, for your compliment in stating I have plenty of fortitude whether it be misguided or not. I can assure you it isn't. I know in my heart that the labor I put forth in the harvest for Jesus will produce fruit and I know that even now - while a few people are hating me for calling the pope a false prophet - the day will come - I know in my heart that the labor I put forth in the harvest for Jesus will produce fruit and I know that even now -. You were right about him and I gave my life to Jesus - I'm a Christian now. And then? I will be very happy for God because He loves them very much. Whatever makes God happy? Makes me happy.
I know in my heart that the labor I put forth in the harvest for Jesus will produce fruit and I know that even now ... by God's grace and answered prayer that they will say, hey You were right about him and I gave my life to Jesus

there is no idolatry by the spoken religion, timeless resurfacing the remembered truth that is not the same as written scriptures - all I can say is the spoken religion has only the Almighty as the one and only Supreme Being, Jesus not included.

It is written:

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed
Galatians 1:8,9

Jorge aka Francis is accursed. He is a deceitful worker of Satan preaching a false gospel. People need to stop listening to him. Have nothing to do with him. The Scriptures of the King James Bible have already warned you of this. What more do you need? A lightning bolt from heaven?

You do realize that God doesn't accuse people, right? That's Satan's job.

Christ on the other hand is the great defense attorney interceding on our behalf.

If you have a Spirit of accusation, do you think that comes from God? Humble yourself my friend. Beware of pride before it overtakes you.

Begging the question. you have no evidence. You're just assuming that since the pope is intelligent that he picked this day with some sinister intention towards the Jews. Not a compelling argument.

Tell me this, what purpose does arriving on the feast day do? Catholics won't care since its not a Catholic holiday. Jews won't care because the pope isn't Jewish and they will celebrate the day of atonement as they usually do. What is the evil plan here?

And I'm familiar with the Jesuits. I studies at Ignatius Loyola quite in depth and admir much about him and the Jesuits. They are amazing missionaries

Well what do you know about that. An actual post from one of our Perfect Christians and I agree with it.

Mormons are not Christians. Neither are Catholics. You will find the definition of a Christian to be one who follows Jesus Christ alone, confesses Jesus is God and obeys Him and His Doctrine - not the Doctrines of men. Cult religions lift up their own leaders / founders / false doctrines above the Word of God and above Jesus Christ. They also claim to be the one true "religion" and "their books" to be believed over the truth in the King James Bible. Jesus Christ never taught religion denominations. There is only one definition for a Christian. Are you born again? See John Chapter 3, Luddly.

Your definition of Christian would include both Mormons and Catholics.

Do you even know what the Doctrine of Christ is?
Sure, it tells you when to change your special underwear. Right?

You need someone to tell you when to change your underwear? Way too much info bro. If that's the case I recommend a bath and a change cause you probably aren't changing enough.

This is a new one. Any evidence Peter ordained his son to be a pope? Or was it just pope Francis who is a descendant of Peter? Cite please.

I should thank you, Breezewood, for your compliment in stating I have plenty of fortitude whether it be misguided or not. I can assure you it isn't. I know in my heart that the labor I put forth in the harvest for Jesus will produce fruit and I know that even now - while a few people are hating me for calling the pope a false prophet - the day will come - by God's grace and answered prayer that they will say, hey. You were right about him and I gave my life to Jesus - I'm a Christian now. And then? I will be very happy for God because He loves them very much. Whatever makes God happy? Makes me happy.

How do you expect people will say that when you completely denounce people who give their lives to Christ as satanic because you don't like what they teach about Him?

Forum List

Back