BOYCOTT THEM: Popular Restaurant Tells Veterans to REMOVE the Flag and GET OUT

biker jackets are bomber jackets.

NOPE, biker jackets have logo's, gang names, symbols and other markings meant to intimidate people seeing them.
Not all.
I can see getting a tad nervous with Hells Angels gathering, or similar thereof. But a bunch of guys wanting lunch with bad taste in where to eat it getting the boot is ridiculous. I hope that greasy spoon feels the heat. Big time.

And these guys. They are a gang, right?

police_leather_jackets_main.jpg

No logos, symbols, or intimidating designs on the back.

Rider jackets - O.K.
Biker gang jackets - NO

if you want to see the different "google" "biker gang jacket"
Ok. No boy scouts, no girl scouts, no vfw oldsters, no cops, no firemen. Gotcha.

OOOoohhhh! So sorry! Logos on the BACK only then? That is the no no?

Colors are the insignia, or "patches", worn by motorcycle clubmembers on vests to identify membership of their club and territorial location. ... The term has its roots in military history, originating with regimental colours.

Colors are the insignia, or "patches", worn by motorcycle clubmembers on vests to identify membership of their club and territorial location. ... The term has its roots in military history, originating with regimental colours.
Is this one a no no and so very scarey to you?

il_340x270.819606175_m5js.jpg

Well..its been fun playing with you, but I think I am bored now. Time to bury you. :lol:

cat-deadmouse2081x1446-57993c8a3df78c3276f61ae2.jpg

Ooh...

...tough one for conservatives around here to respond to, i.e., those conservatives who insist that a business should have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.

lol

I'm conservative and I believe free people should be free to refuse service to anyone for any reason, but the U.S. legal system doesn't see it that way.

If Dave & Buster's wants to ban veterans, that's fine with me.

Ooh...

...tough one for conservatives around here to respond to, i.e., those conservatives who insist that a business should have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.

lol

I'm conservative and I believe free people should be free to refuse service to anyone for any reason, but the U.S. legal system doesn't see it that way.

Veterans are actually included in the SCOTUS list of protected classes. The vets were not refused service because of their veteran status. They were refused service because the did not comply with the dress code. They wore what appeared to the restaurant to be outlaw gang colors, meaning official uniforms worn by an outlaw, meaning criminal, gang. Wearing those colors or uniform in a rival's territory is an invitation to a fight that may include knives or guns. That is why places of business do not allow those jackets or vests worn in their places of business.

Ooh...

lol

Veterans are actually included in the SCOTUS list of protected classes. The vets were not refused service because of their veteran status. They were refused service because the did not comply with the dress code. They wore what appeared to the restaurant to be outlaw gang colors, meaning official uniforms worn by an outlaw, meaning criminal, gang. Wearing those colors or uniform in a rival's territory is an invitation to a fight that may include knives or guns. That is why places of business do not allow those jackets or vests worn in their places of business.
The greasy spoon people are idiots that they can't tell the good from the bad.

Ooh...

lol

Perhaps this was a teachable moment for the manger with regard to learning discernment. Are they going to ban a contingent of Brownies for wearing their vests with their various patches? LOL.

brownie-outdoors-1.jpg

Forum List

Back