BOYCOTT THEM: Popular Restaurant Tells Veterans to REMOVE the Flag and GET OUT

Popular according to whom? Never heard of them, but now that I know..yeah.I would refuse to do business with them if I ever ran across such a place.

If it were a popular restaurant, the thread's title would name the restaurant instead of saying a "popular restaurant"

I swear to all that is considered sanity..this is the craziest thing I have seen. Bunch of old dudes wearing military kudos of eagles or pins of the flag or hats with pins and y'all are calling them a gang. Really? REALLY? Y'all are THAT FUCKING STUPID to not know the fucking difference between a lodge pin or lodge group of old fogies..and BIKERS? REALLY?????

omg. Just...omg. The stupidity is strong here. And there. And everywhere.

Ooh...

...tough one for conservatives around here to respond to, i.e., those conservatives who insist that a business should have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.

lol
Difference between boycotting and government force, you statist moron

lol, I've outed another call for the repeal of the 1964 Civil Rights Act.

Ooh...

...tough one for conservatives around here to respond to, i.e., those conservatives who insist that a business should have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.

lol
Difference between boycotting and government force, you statist moron

lol, I've outed another call for the repeal of the 1964 Civil Rights Act.
Not all of it but most of it. Its also unconstitutional.
The federal government shouldnt be discriminatory and they shouldnt force people to go against their will when they arent stomping on others constitutional rights.

Did you get your butt whupped by a biker or something? Methinks you may have, hence the fear you exhibit about them.
I don't fear posers, they are bad for business hence this corporate policy - no gangs and gang colors.
lol. They aren't a gang. They are veterans. You know, military? Hello?

Moron.

So they were wearing military gear? Or were they in leather jackets with strange looking patches that an untrained eye might suspect were gang related?
s
I mean biker gangs never cause problems, right?

A 'War' On Wheels: The Biker Shootout At Waco, And What Came Next

You're letting your imagination run amuck. You may want to read the article.

Popular according to whom? Never heard of them, but now that I know..yeah.I would refuse to do business with them if I ever ran across such a place.

Dave & Busters is big out here in California. Never been a fan, so this is just another reason not to frequent them.
I'm in Cali. Never heard of them.

Then you're not paying ANY attention. They are everywhere.

Near me is Ontario Mills, The Irvine Spectrum and The Outlets in Orange

LMGTFY

BOYCOTT THEM: Popular Restaurant Tells Veterans to REMOVE the Flag and GET OUT
is this real???
BOYCOTT THEM: Popular Restaurant Tells Veterans to REMOVE the Flag and GET OUT – Politic House

Ah, yes, can't have patriotism hurt, must force people to be patriotic or kill them.

You're pretty dumb in general, but that's beyond the pale..

What did those Americans you so violently hate do? It was Dave & Busters who took action, not the veterans you so detest.

Looks like it was an honest mistake and they tried to make it right. Pretty dumb though.

Why write something like this in such inflammatory terms? Why always try to stir up right v left? Why not approach it as something that needed to be explained and changed?

Wow. Look at the home page of that site. Its just another hate site. If anyone should be boycotted, its that nasty site.
Love that site. The next "story" on it is taken from somebodies face book page. Thats real journalism.

More accurate than CNN or the NY Times....

You understand that that story is bullshit, right?

It's fiction.

You lying doesn't make the story "fiction," Comrade. It does make the baby Obama smile though.

Seriously, why do you lie when the facts are right in front of us? Because by lying you earn the praise of your fellow Stalinists?

Dave & Busters is big out here in California. Never been a fan, so this is just another reason not to frequent them.
I'm in Cali. Never heard of them.

Then you're not paying ANY attention. They are everywhere.

Near me is Ontario Mills, The Irvine Spectrum and The Outlets in Orange

LMGTFY
I see. So, since I am not familiar with a Chucky Cheese kind of greasy spoon, I am not paying the correct attention?

In a just and righteous world the media would focus on the bigotry and Americans would be free to choose whether or not to deal with a restaurant that is bigoted against Veterans. The problem is that the liberal media has taken sides against the United States and the U.S. Veteran during republican administrations and either justifies or ignores the problem..

So what happened is that a group of bikers went into the restaurant wearing their colors. The bikers were a chapter of the American Legion Riders.

American Legion Riders

If you scroll down you can see that their "colors" do have eagles and such but at first glance they are styled to look very similar to less savoury biker gangs.

The restaurant took one look at them and saw a biker gang and asked them to remove their colors.

This is being completely blown out of proportion by right wing snowflakes looking for an excuse to rag on "liberals".

In a just and righteous world the media would focus on the bigotry and Americans would be free to choose whether or not to deal with a restaurant that is bigoted against Veterans. The problem is that the liberal media has taken sides against the United States and the U.S. Veteran during republican administrations and either justifies or ignores the problem..

So what happened is that a group of bikers went into the restaurant wearing their colors. The bikers were a chapter of the American Legion Riders.

American Legion Riders

If you scroll down you can see that their "colors" do have eagles and such but at first glance they are styled to look very similar to less savoury biker gangs.

The restaurant took one look at them and saw a biker gang and asked them to remove their colors.

This is being completely blown out of proportion by right wing snowflakes looking for an excuse to rag on "liberals".

Do you think it should be a criminal offense to wear or display an American Flag? I mean, maybe it won't carry the same prison sentence as a "Make America Great" hat, but democrats still have to harshly suppress this sort of expression.

American Legion Riders

Bullshit. They are VETERANS. Period. Maybe the wait staff at the greasy spoon are a gang too, because they wear aprons all the same color.

American Legion Riders

Bullshit. They are VETERANS. Period. Maybe the wait staff at the greasy spoon are a gang too, because they wear aprons all the same color.

Yes, they are veterans of the country that democrats hate with a purple passion and are dedicated to destroying.

American Legion Riders

Yes they are veterans but they were wearing biker jackets styled just like a biker gang. The restaurant has rules against biker gangs wearing their jackets, which are called "colors" in the restaurant because it's a family restaurant and they don't want to frighten people.

The staff made an honest mistake and they apologized for it.

American Legion Riders

Yes they are veterans but they were wearing biker jackets styled just like a biker gang. The restaurant has rules against biker gangs wearing their jackets, which are called "colors" in the restaurant because it's a family restaurant and they don't want to frighten people.

If you could push a button that will kill all U.S. Veterans, would you have a sandwich or brush your hair first? :dunno:

American Legion Riders

You don't need to lecture me about quote..."colors"...unquote. I used to ride with bikers. I know what can be on a jacket and what may not be on a jacket. Some are outlaw bikers. Some are not.
90% of ALL bikers are veterans. They fought for this country and for schmucks to be able to be schmucks. If someone is "frightened" of a guy in a biker jacket that has an eagle and the american flag, then they are idiots and need to GTFO of this country and go to one that has a safe place for them. Good luck finding such a country, says I.

And most intelligent people can tell the difference between outlaw bikers and lodge type bikers. Greasy spoons are not intelligent, obviously.

Frankly, I am fed up with this war against our police and our military. Fed. Up. No wonder there are biker outlaw gangs. I think we need more of them, to be honest. Enough of this unpatriotic bullshit.

You don't need to lecture me about quote..."colors"...unquote. I used to ride with bikers. I know what can be on a jacket and what may not be on a jacket. Some are outlaw bikers. Some are not.

90% of ALL bikers are veterans. They fought for this country and for schmucks to be able to be schmucks. If someone is "frightened" of a guy in a biker jacket that has an eagle and the american flag, then they are idiots and need to GTFO of this country and go to one that has a safe place for them. Good luck finding such a country, says .

When were you such a government should tell business how to run their bussiness?

If they had a no biker jacket policy, they have a no biker jacket policy.

Forum List

Back