BOYCOTT THEM: Popular Restaurant Tells Veterans to REMOVE the Flag and GET OUT

You don't need to lecture me about quote..."colors"...unquote. I used to ride with bikers. I know what can be on a jacket and what may not be on a jacket. Some are outlaw bikers. Some are not.

90% of ALL bikers are veterans. They fought for this country and for schmucks to be able to be schmucks. If someone is "frightened" of a guy in a biker jacket that has an eagle and the american flag, then they are idiots and need to GTFO of this country and go to one that has a safe place for them. Good luck finding such a country, says .

When were you such a government should tell business how to run their bussiness?

If they had a no biker jacket policy, they have a no biker jacket policy.
You need to run that by me again because it makes no sense. Sorry.

Anyone in a jacket is considered in a gang then? Matching jacket? Or was it the bikes? Motorcycle and Jacket=Gang?

So...what about 5 guys entering and they all have hoodies on?

Anyone in a jacket is considered in a gang then? Matching jacket? Or was it the bikes? Motorcycle and Jacket=Gang?

A business should be allowed to set any dress code they want, as long as it doesn't discriminate by race, religion or national origin.

A business should be allowed to set any dress code they want, as long as it doesn't discriminate by race, religion or national origin.
Agreed. But patrons also have a right to boycott idiotic businesses that are probably hypocrites. Betcha the Boy Scouts are allowed to stay. That's a gang.

Agreed. But patrons also have a right to boycott idiotic businesses that are probably hypocrites. Betcha the Boy Scouts are allowed to stay. That's a gang.

If a bunch of boy scouts tried to enter wearing biker jackets, they'd be turned back too.

I see. So..its black leather jackets that are gang items? Long leather jackets or short ones? Zippered or buttons?

I read there is one restaurant that banned kids. They are doing EXCELLENT and making a killing on customers eating there. I would too. Lets call all kids gangbangers and ban them too!

Is it a no no if the jacket is frayed? How about if its a really dark brown instead of black? Is a scarf allowed? What about jeans? Are jeans considered biker gear?

What if the biker is on a rice burner and NOT a harley? Ten speed? Skateboard?

Denim? Patches or no patches? Vests?

motorcycle club jacket - Google Search

new%20vest.JPG

f6f1db0c882b5f77c71ca0c086f4b72a

I presume this one ^ is a no no.

Forum List

Back