Bradley Manning Nobel Peace Prize Nomination 2013

Wow well I was never in favor of the war. I'm not arguing that.

I'm saying that Brad Manning is responsible for giving the enemy, terrorist's and at the time Iraqi forces, propaganda material and other types of information. I don't want American soldiers to die and I think that some have thanks in part to Brad Manning's actions. Do I want American soldiers out of Iraq and the rest of the middle east? Yes. And thankfully this administration is working on that. But I won't count Manning as anything but a traitor. Sorry. And yes in war shit happens and there are consequences as a result. That's why war is bad. I don't know what else can be said about that.

Dear Norwegian Nobel Committee,

We have the great honour of nominating Private First Class Bradley Manning for the 2013 Nobel Peace Prize.

Manning is a soldier in the United States army who stands accused of releasing hundreds of thousands of documents to the whistleblower website WikiLeaks. The leaked documents pointed to a long history of corruption, war crimes, and a lack of respect for the sovereignty of other democratic nations by the United States government in international dealings.

These revelations have fueled democratic uprisings around the world, including a democratic revolution in Tunisia. According to journalists, his alleged actions helped motivate the democratic Arab Spring movements, shed light on secret corporate influence on the foreign and domestic policies of European nations, and most recently contributed to the Obama Administration agreeing to withdraw all U.S.troops from the occupation in Iraq.
I hope he wins it!

here lie the remains of Manning, Bradley
who screwed his country so very badly
there are no disguises
for Nords who despise us
with prizes, surprisingly sadly​

Wow well I was never in favor of the war. I'm not arguing that.

I'm saying that Brad Manning is responsible for giving the enemy, terrorist's and at the time Iraqi forces, propaganda material and other types of information. I don't want American soldiers to die and I think that some have thanks in part to Brad Manning's actions. Do I want American soldiers out of Iraq and the rest of the middle east? Yes. And thankfully this administration is working on that. But I won't count Manning as anything but a traitor. Sorry. And yes in war shit happens and there are consequences as a result. That's why war is bad. I don't know what else can be said about that.

I disagree. That being said. Thanks for sharing your opinion. But on one part. What terrorists? People fighting in their own sovereign land in response to an invasion aren't terrorists. Maybe you meant insurgents. The terrorist label is just a way to justify the Iraq War. And I thank Bradley Manning for showing the true face of the war. It just shows the US has no credibility. It's embarrassing. That being said, it's the time to bring our troops home, shutdown some military bases and focus on defending our soil. We're bankrupt and we shouldn't fight any more wars in the Middle East based on deception.

We have the great honour of nominating Private First Class Bradley Manning for the 2013 Nobel Peace Prize.

Manning is a soldier in the United States army who stands accused of releasing hundreds of thousands of documents to the whistleblower website WikiLeaks. The leaked documents pointed to a long history of corruption, war crimes, and a lack of respect for the sovereignty of other democratic nations by the United States government in international dealings.

These revelations have fueled democratic uprisings around the world, including a democratic revolution in Tunisia. According to journalists, his alleged actions helped motivate the democratic Arab Spring movements, shed light on secret corporate influence on the foreign and domestic policies of European nations, and most recently contributed to the Obama Administration agreeing to withdraw all U.S.troops from the occupation in Iraq.
I hope he wins it!
He needs the death pentalty for TREASON. You know how many lives he put in danger :evil:

He didn't put any lives in danger, but you know how many lives the US military put in danger in Iraq? And how many were killed brutally with no regard to human life?

I hope he wins it!
If he does I hope receives it while serving a life sentence in prison.

Damn, they are good. They awarded president Hussein a prize for things that happened before he was elected and they gave pin head pervert Al Gore the peace prize for gibberish. Nominating a traitor would be the icing on the cake.

I hope he wins it!

I wish we could vote, I would vote for him, he deserves it! He's a hero.

I hope he wins it!
He needs the death pentalty for TREASON. You know how many lives he put in danger :evil:

Could you please tell us exactly, how many lives did he put in danger? Can you tell us if anyone has died as a DIRECT result of his actions? Can you tell us how many lives are at risk at this moment because of his actions?

Names would be great.

I hope he wins it!

Could you please tell us exactly, how many lives did he put in danger? Can you tell us if anyone has died as a DIRECT result of his actions? Can you tell us how many lives are at risk at this moment because of his actions?

Names would be great.

Osama Bin Ladin had Manning's wikileak documents in his compound. It's too early to count the bodies but clearly the information influenced the strategy of the enemy.

I hope he wins it!

Names would be great.

Yeah sure, I have all the documents and names right here in my desk.

LOL!!!!!!!

Timesuck.

Last edited:
I'm thinking that if Manning were to win, the US Military should go ahead and nuke Oslo.

Osama Bin Ladin had Manning's wikileak documents in his compound. It's too early to count the bodies but clearly the information influenced the strategy of the enemy.
You're just making shit up!

WikiLeaks: US ’to call bin Laden raid Navy Seal to testify against Bradley Manning’

WikiLeaks: US ’to call bin Laden raid Navy Seal to testify against Bradley Manning’
Yeah, I saw that after I posted my response.

So you were right, I was wrong.

Forum List

Back