Bravo Angola - Angola Bans Islam and Closes All Mosques!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we will now wait to see where Christianity is banned, for the good of the nation, and if they applaud then...

where Christianity is banned...? try all over the Islamic middle east...

they also applaud killing Christians....sounds like a great place for you liberals....why don't you try living there...? :D

I guess we will now wait to see where Christianity is banned, for the good of the nation, and if they applaud then...

they also applaud killing Christians....sounds like a great place for you liberals....why don't you try living there...? :D

In what countries in the Middle East do you believe Christianity is "banned"?

Islam is much more than just a religion because of Sharia Law....

sharia not only governs religious conduct but it also governs secular law....

sharia also governs politics and economics...

Angola was smart to ban this governmental system from their country at 1% before it became a problem too big to handle....like what is currently happening in many European countries....

It's remarkable any thinking person would believe such tripe.

Your ignorance and fear are the source of your hate, where both are unwarranted and pointless.

They hate me more than they hate you. The problem is, once you start banning faiths, it's only a matter of time until yours comes up. It might be a while, but it will happen, been there done that, many times, even here...

Angola should probably worry a little more about the fact they're one of the most backward third world nations on Earth, and less about whether 1% of their population deserves freedom of religion.

But it is amazing to see how much Conservatives seem to have with the leaders of third-world tin-pot shitholes
You do realize that Angola is wealthier per capita (PPP GDP per capita, what they can buy with their money) than European Moldova, Armenia and Georgia?

Sorry bout that,

1. Gosh there is a glimmer of hope for the world after all!
2. This is the best thing coming down the pike I've heard about islam since well,..EVER!!!
3. Now how can we find the gonads to follow this little hell hole country?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

ok maybe not 'officially' banned....but definitely persecuted and murdered...which is a pretty close resemblance to being 'banned'....

Afghanistan, Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey...

Persecution of Christians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry bout that,

They hate me more than they hate you. The problem is, once you start banning faiths, it's only a matter of time until yours comes up. It might be a while, but it will happen, been there done that, many times, even here...

1. Oh sure, while you wait for islam to come get you and whack your head off we will be busy getting them fucking gone dumbass!

Regards,
SiramesofTexas

Muslims do not worship Satan..................
Allah=satan.

Allah is the Arabic word for "God"; Muslims hold the Old Testament, and part of the New Testament as the word of of Allah. Abraham is acknowledged as a prophet of God, among other Old Testment figures.

They worship Mohammad, he was:
(1) A Child Molester: Aisha was 6 when he married her and 9 when he raped her. Even during those times it was pedophilia.
(2) He was a Warlord: He commanded the sac'ing of cities massacring all of their inhabitants man, woman and child.
(3) He was a Mass-Murder: Again he is responsible for directing armies to kill hundreds of thousands.
(4) He forced coverts, he forced women into marriage and he was a rapist!
(5) He preached and practiced political assassination.
(6) He was a jingoist. He started the caliphate/Muslim Crusades. The goal was the kill the enemy or force conversion.
(7) He practiced genocide.

They worship him and he was a monster. As close to the Devil as one can be!

Sorry bout that,

1. Oh sure, while you wait for islam to come get you and whack your head off we will be busy getting them fucking gone dumbass!
Ideas don't die little man, and there are 1.6 billion of them and the faith continues to grow. Know your enemy, learn it, and respect the people who actually follow what their Holy Book says. It is a faith warriors in an Eternal War. They are not just going to roll over for your little Pray For Your Enemies faith of The Lamb...

I am not a Christian, but I would gladly fight along side my Christians brothers in the upcoming war against Islam. It is coming and you liberals will no stop it by appeasement, like Chamberlain did with the NAZIs!

Allah=satan.

Allah is the Arabic word for "God"; Muslims hold the Old Testament, and part of the New Testament as the word of of Allah. Abraham is acknowledged as a prophet of God, among other Old Testment figures.

They worship Mohammad, he was:
(1) A Child Molester: Aisha was 6 when he married her and 9 when he raped her. Even during those times it was pedophilia.
(2) He was a Warlord: He commanded the sac'ing of cities massacring all of their inhabitants man, woman and child.
(3) He was a Mass-Murder: Again he is responsible for directing armies to kill hundreds of thousands.
(4) He forced coverts, he forced women into marriage and he was a rapist!
(5) He preached and practiced political assassination.
(6) He was a jingoist. He started the caliphate/Muslim Crusades. The goal was the kill the enemy or force conversion.
(7) He practiced genocide.

They worship him and he was a monster. As close to the Devil as one can be!
That is some plank you carry in thine eye...

I am not a Christian, but I would gladly fight along side my Christians brothers in the upcoming war against Islam. It is coming and you liberals will no stop it by appeasement, like Chamberlain did with the NAZIs!
I fully expect the Children of God to slaughter each other, they always have. At the moment I'm rooting for them as they have more faith.

How about Saudi Arabia numbnutz!

It's also De Facto banned in Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Libya, Oman, Kuwait, Afghanistan, Morocco, Algeria, Yemen, Gazastan etc. It under tremendous assault in Egypt, Lebanon (which used to have a Christian majority), Syria and Nigeria!

what do you think of the Islamic problems in places like England, France, or Sweden...?

you want that here...?

what do you think of the Islamic problems in places like England, France, or Sweden...?

you want that here...?

He doesn't! He blames the Christians in those countries for making the Muslims feel victimized. He then blames the Jews for the immigrant crisis!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back