Brazil mandates 20% of govt jobs must go to blacks

How is it that the continent of Africa is claimed to be the "cradle of civilization" yet the negro cannot succeed without the intervention of caucasians?

On a semi-related note, why is auto spell check telling me caucasian is spelled wrong?

They can succeed. Get whites out and watch. They did it before whites were around so what makes you think they cant now?

HAHAHA. That sure didn't work in zimbabwe did it? Chase out the whites and everything collapses. Same thing in the congo and now it's happening in South Africa too.

Blacks can't do technology. True in america and africa.

Blacks taught whites technology. If you have a job you probably use a system I likely set up. Gimme a break. No one believes Black people cannot do technology except retards like yourself.

How is it that the continent of Africa is claimed to be the "cradle of civilization" yet the negro cannot succeed without the intervention of caucasians?

On a semi-related note, why is auto spell check telling me caucasian is spelled wrong?

They can succeed. Get whites out and watch. They did it before whites were around so what makes you think they cant now?

HAHAHA. That sure didn't work in zimbabwe did it? Chase out the whites and everything collapses. Same thing in the congo and now it's happening in South Africa too.

It's so easy making you look like an idiot time and time again...

20 Notable Black Innovators in Tech
1. Frank Greene

Considered one of the first black technologists, Frank Greene developed high-speed computer systems in the 1960s. He also founded the software companies Technology Development Corp. and ZeroOne Systems

3. Mark Dean

Mark Dean helped develop the once-ubiquitous IBM PC, holding three of IBM's nine original patents. In 1999,

6. James E. West

James West invented the first practical electret microphone, which uses a charged material instead of needing a polarizing power supply. It is commonly used in cellphones, cameras and digital recorders around the world.

10. John Thompson

When John Thompson was chairman and CEO of computer security software company Symantec

http://www.usmessageboard.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=9276520

Thousands more where that came from. I told you once before, my children will be employing your children.

I have ascended above you in this country.

If your level of ignorance is representative of the White Hate Folk, you will never be more than an assorted pack of disgruntled White losers working in the service sector...yeah I' ll take fries with that.

Last edited:
Special treatment based on color is despicable :evil: Brazil will reap it's reward just like us :evil:

Whites have better access to health care. Other than that whites are genetically weaker and prone to way more genetic diseases than Black people. You better study up on your field of expertise. I thought everyone knew white genes were inferior. If you have a problem with my rebutall to SS take it up with him. He brought it up.

Whites Genetically Weaker Than Blacks, Study Finds | Fox News

Less genetic diversity does not mean inferior. Don't be an idiot. Whites are far less prone to genetic diseases that kill (i.e. diabetes, renal disease, hypertension and heart disease). Whites are generally much healthier and live longer. The latest data indicates almost a decade difference.

Now those are weaker genes. :lol:

Huge Racial Gap In Life Expectancy - Business Insider

Weaker is definitely inferior. Dont be stupid. Evidently you never read the link I provided from Fox news. I already told you better health care access was the reason for life expectancy. Now break those numbers down to genetic diseases like osteoporosis, dementia, retardation, skin cancer etc. Whites get those way more frequently than Blacks. A smaller gene pool is a result of inbreeding and that has already been proven to cause health problems. We are not even counting that whites are unable to produce melanin at a sufficient rate to protect against the sun. Thats what causes the skin cancer. If all things were equal Black would outlive whites. As it is our genes are dominant. You keep claiming you work in the field but you dont know all this? :lol:

They also found that Europeans had many more possibly harmful mutations than did African, which was a surprise.

The doubly diluted genetic diversity has allowed "bad" mutations to build up in the European population, something that the more genetically varied African population has had more success in weeding out.

Dominant genes don't kill you a decade before whites. Dominant genes don't place you at the 16th percentile of whites in intelligence, and inferior in every measurable socio-economic category. Dominant genes don't place you at the bottom of socio-economic status throughout out the world.

You're fun to play with because all available evidence is against you, and all you can do is make shit up. Blacks are losers though out the world. Always have been. Probably always will be until folks like you can own up to the reality.

But hey....if Fox News tells you blacks are superior....sure...go with that. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Less genetic diversity does not mean inferior. Don't be an idiot. Whites are far less prone to genetic diseases that kill (i.e. diabetes, renal disease, hypertension and heart disease). Whites are generally much healthier and live longer. The latest data indicates almost a decade difference.

Now those are weaker genes. :lol:

Huge Racial Gap In Life Expectancy - Business Insider

Weaker is definitely inferior. Dont be stupid. Evidently you never read the link I provided from Fox news. I already told you better health care access was the reason for life expectancy. Now break those numbers down to genetic diseases like osteoporosis, dementia, retardation, skin cancer etc. Whites get those way more frequently than Blacks. A smaller gene pool is a result of inbreeding and that has already been proven to cause health problems. We are not even counting that whites are unable to produce melanin at a sufficient rate to protect against the sun. Thats what causes the skin cancer. If all things were equal Black would outlive whites. As it is our genes are dominant. You keep claiming you work in the field but you dont know all this? :lol:

The doubly diluted genetic diversity has allowed "bad" mutations to build up in the European population, something that the more genetically varied African population has had more success in weeding out.

Dominant genes don't kill you a decade before whites. Dominant genes don't place you at the 16th percentile of whites in intelligence, and inferior in every measurable socio-economic category. Dominant genes don't place you at the bottom of socio-economic status throughout out the world.

You're fun to play with because all available evidence is against you, and all you can do is make shit up. Blacks are losers though out the world. Always have been. Probably always will be until folks like you can own up to the reality.

But hey....if Fox News tells you blacks are superior....sure...go with that. :lol:

See the problem with your evidence is that it depends on white lies. Your fun to play with because I can use the truth provided by white scientist to debunk the so called evidence the whites used to pursue eugenics. Did you really think I would believe that stuff despite the evidence its faulty logic based on white mens insecurity? :lol:

1. Frank Greene

Considered one of the first black technologists, Frank Greene developed high-speed computer systems in the 1960s. He also founded the software companies Technology Development Corp. and ZeroOne Systems

3. Mark Dean

Mark Dean helped develop the once-ubiquitous IBM PC, holding three of IBM's nine original patents. In 1999,

6. James E. West

James West invented the first practical electret microphone, which uses a charged material instead of needing a polarizing power supply. It is commonly used in cellphones, cameras and digital recorders around the world.

10. John Thompson

When John Thompson was chairman and CEO of computer security software company Symantec

Thousands more where that came from. I told you once before, my children will be employing your children.

Blacks only earn 1% of the math or science PHDs in america. It should be 13%. Your scattered anecdotes can't alter the fact that very few american blacks go into technology. In africa it's even worse.

Special treatment based on color is despicable :evil: Brazil will reap it's reward just like us :evil:

Yup - affirmative action is destroying america and south africa and now brazil. Handing out jobs based on skin color is the great moral evil of our time.

1. Frank Greene

3. Mark Dean

6. James E. West

10. John Thompson

Blacks only earn 1% of the math or science PHDs in america. It should be 13%. Your scattered anecdotes can't alter the fact that very few american blacks go into technology. In africa it's even worse.

Making you look the desperate dumb ass shouldn't be this fun......or easy.

YOUR STATEMENT:

So your first stupid statement in this thread (there are many more in other threads) is listed above.

Now that, that was debunked, you want to decide to move the goal posts...lol.

When you look in the mirror do you really see a loser everyday.

Must suck to be a loser like you..

https://www.blacksintechnology.net/

See the problem with Idiots like you is that you are like a cock roach. When the light hits it, it runs this way and that trying to escape.

So your first statement saying that Black people can't do tech, was destroyed.
Your next attempt was to state that Black people should amount to 13% of tech jobs, who decided that that was a measure of success?....real scientific journals state the need for more inclusion and Black people are getting there.

However the fact remains that you threw that out there because your original statement was and is stupid and was proven as such.

Let me reiterate:
I told you once before, my children will be employing your children.

Last edited:

Yup - affirmative action is destroying america and south africa and now brazil. Handing out jobs based on skin color is the great moral evil of our time.

Yep...these idiots should have never been given jobs just because they are White, now that they have to survive based on their abilities, we see were they really fall on the socioeconomic ladder.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can carry on in righteous indignation and lame refutation till the cows come home. Blacks the world over are seriously underrepresented in intellectual and entrepreneurial endeavours.

If it ruffles your feathers...well, that's life.

You can carry on in righteous indignation and lame refutation till the cows come home. Blacks the world over are seriously underrepresented in intellectual and entrepreneurial endeavours.

Doesn't ruffle my feathers at all, my family including extended family are doing tremendously well.

Facts aren't indignation, they are simply facts.
Obviously you couldn't disprove them.

Blacks under represented?...yes they are, and closing the gap every year.

Are you upset that you are no longer as special as you believed yourself to be??

Don't worry, there are plenty of groups for failing Whites to join.

I'll help you out:

Stormfront - White Nationalist Community

Top Conservative News

American Nazi Party

Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan KKK

There are many more, apparently Whites of the lower abilities are too numerous for one organization to coddle.

Doesn't ruffle my feathers at all, my family including extended family are doing tremendously well.

Are you upset that you are no longer as special as you believed yourself to be??

I'll help you out:

Top Conservative News

American Nazi Party

There are many more, apparently Whites of the lower abilities are too numerous for one organization to coddle.
No, the gap is not being closed. Wherever they are found in the world, predominantly Africa, the Americas and Europe, they have made amazingly little progress and the vast majority live in poverty and ignorance.

I understand that you would like to hold white people accountable, but that too is part of the mindset with which blacks relegate themselves to perpetual second-class citizenship.

I'll help you out:

Top Conservative News

American Nazi Party

No, the gap is not being closed. Wherever they are found in the world, predominantly Africa, the Americas and Europe, they have made amazingly little progress and the vast majority live in poverty and ignorance.

I understand that you would like to hold white people accountable, but that too is part of the mindset with which blacks relegate themselves to perpetual second-class citizenship.

Losers like you are so filled with a false sense of relevance, it's quite pathetic.
First, I don't hold White Folk accountable for what I do, they don't rule over me, sorry you missed the memo.

Yeah the gap is being closed, I have been a part of it and witness it every year.
Maybe if you took some initiative and try, you could accomplish something.

If the greatest accomplishment in your life is something you actually had nothing to do with (skin color), what does that say about you?

Second class citizen, me?
Yeah you are very ignorant.

You sound like you have actually convinced yourself its true because of Blacks being inferior. Thats called delusion son. Facts are as soon as whitey moves out of the position of being able to dictate things, mysteriously Black people excel. Practically everyone knows this but insecure white men.

Peace

I'll help you out:

Top Conservative News

American Nazi Party

Losers like you are so filled with a false sense of relevance, it's quite pathetic.
First, I don't hold White Folk accountable for what I do, they don't rule over me, sorry you missed the memo.

Yeah the gap is being closed, I have been a part of it and witness it every year.

If the greatest accomplishment in your life is something you actually had nothing to do with (skin color), what does that say about you?

Second class citizen, me?
Yeah you are very ignorant.

Its a classic example of a inferiority complex. Diminutive white guys see they are rapidly losing their grip on privilege, their women, and the future. The response of course is to pretend Blacks are inferior despite the scientific evidence that they are the ones dying out. If they scream it loud enough they hope to convince others. The real benefit however, is that they convince themselves they are not losers despite all the proof to the contrary. its hilarious to watch them go through all the motions to get it right in their heads. :lol:

[

The gap should be closing what with all the affirmative action blacks get, but it isn't. If anything it's expanding thanks to our welfare system that encourages dumb blacks to have lots of kids.

[ Facts are as soon as whitey moves out of the position of being able to dictate things, mysteriously Black people excel. Practically everyone knows this but insecure white men.

Peace

The board keeps asking you why didn't that happen in the congo or zimbabwe or South Africa?

[

The gap should be closing what with all the affirmative action blacks get, but it isn't. If anything it's expanding thanks to our welfare system that encourages dumb blacks to have lots of kids.

Affirmative Action....rrrriiiggghhhtttt.

So you once again come off the stupid idiot.

As far as welfare is concerned, if it stops today more Whites than Blacks would starve in the street.
Go over to Stupid Front to get a response for that, the percentage argument doesn't cut it.

First you say Blacks don't do tech....WRONG!!!!!

Then you trot out a mysterious statistic that you suggest Blacks people must meet before being considered successful.....WRONG!!!!!

Now you put your foot in your mouth by admitting that Blacks indeed do Tech....but now it's due to affirmative action.

Keep contradicting yourself, it saves me the work.

How low you have fallen...to your deserved place.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back