Breaking: Biden Ahead In The Polls

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Biden enjoying a 3% lead only among those (who) didn't tune in (to the debate).

Unfortunately, that poll's margin of error is 4.3%. And, unfortunately again, he's tanking with people who watched the debate. And, even the lefty media hasn't been able to avoid reporting on the train wreck and many in his own party are calling for his head. But, other than that, he's doing great!

Maybe it will improve after his interview with Stephanopoulos tonight.

Unfortunately, that poll's margin of error is 4.3%. And, unfortunately again, he's tanking with people who watched the debate. And, even the lefty media hasn't been able to avoid reporting on the train wreck and many in his own party are calling for his head. But, other than that, he's doing great!

How is this possible when Trump was ahead of him before the debate was even held?

Snuffleuffakeus: President Joe, you are such an excellent actor and stuntman, that sandbag trip and falling off the bike were classics. How did you get so tough?

Biden: GRYHRNYUMWJU. squeak. derp, kill medicaid

Snuff: That's an excellent analysis. How did you get so smart? Did you get superpowers from mining hard coal, anthracite?

Biden: You can describe da uniedt states in one word...

For the love of God, don't ever drop out Joe!!!

Biden says, "I'm tired!"

Biden says, "Let me sleep!"

Biden says, "I ain't working after 8pm, so don't bother me!

This is the very first time America has ever had someone running for president, and these are the credentials they bring to the table.

Biden says, "I'm tired!"

Biden says, "Let me sleep!"

Biden says, "I ain't working after 8pm, so don't bother me
Biden: If it ain't Ashley in the shower ready for some further inappropriate activities, don't bother me with your malarkey. I have an 8 handicap!

Last edited:
Biden said in the ABC interview that no democrats are calling for him to drop out.

This is too delicious.

Forum List

Back