BREAKING: CNN admit Paul Manafort was wiretapped

The president does not just call up Justice and tell them to break the law on his behalf, nor is any conceivable AG going to cooperate with such a clearly illegal order.
Which is while Obama, Lynch, and all the rest of them belong in prison for life.
We keep hearing that will happen any day now...any day now...any day now...
Water is wet
Snow is cold
Democrats are protected from indictment / criminal charges for their crimes...

Democrats are protected from indictment / criminal charges for their crimes...

Yep, that's far more likely than you're just always wrong about Democrats and their criminality. :laugh2:
...but I am not.

It's a moment of political theater that could end in humiliation for Trump, with Comey expected to say that there was no wiretapping, debunking allegations that Trump has repeatedly refused to withdraw.
Trump claimed he was being wire-tapped...and now we find out that Barry was Wire-tapping his campaign manager before, during, and after the election.
You found out no such thing. You're a brain-dead con who doesn't understand English. Case in point -- nowhere in that article does it state that Manafort was wiretapped "during" the election. It says he was wiretapped before it and after it.

But being the illiterate rightard boob you are, that suddenly includes "during" the election too. :eusa_doh:
The election was one day.

The facts:

Manafort lived in Trump Tower. So if he was "tapped" that means Trump Tower's entire phone system was tapped reinforcing what Trump said.

Yes, random. You did not connect any dots or even present a cohesive argument. You compiled a list and said, "See, I told you so!".

Like I said, all you're doing is:

View attachment 150027

Didn't connect the dots?

Obama illegally spies on American citizens, illegally spies on reporters, illegally spies on the US senate, illegally spies on the USSC...while he and his administration lies their assess off / commits perjury every step of the way.... Trump said he was being spied on - snowflakes ridiculed him. Now we find out Barry was spying on Manafort - and potentially incidentally spied on Trump while doing so - before, during, and after the election.

You're right - I did not connect the dots...because there are no 'dots' - It's all one big huge f*ing DOT!

:p

More like it's a huge Hail Mary play attempting to blanket the whole investigation in doubt. It's a desperate play late in the game.

Why not be more, PATRIOTic in your acts?

It is unclear when the new warrant started. The FBI interest deepened last fall because of intercepted communications between Manafort and suspected Russian operatives, and among the Russians themselves, that reignited their interest in Manafort, the sources told CNN. As part of the FISA warrant, CNN has learned that earlier this year, the FBI conducted a search of a storage facility belonging to Manafort. It's not known what they found.

The FBI interest in Manafort dates back at least to 2014, partly as an outgrowth of a US investigation of Viktor Yanukovych, the former Ukrainian president whose pro-Russian regime was ousted amid street protests. Yanukovych's Party of Regions was accused of corruption, and Ukrainian authorities claimed he squirreled millions of dollars out of the country.

"The surveillance was ended at some point last year because of a lack of evidence, one source told CNN, but investigators obtained another warrant at some point during the presidential campaign."

so in your mind 2+ years of reviewing this man that turned up nothing of note suddenly is worth doing it all over again for the simple reason cited next:

Manafort attended the meeting along with Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and a group of Russians with alleged ties to the Russian government.

he because he walked into a building with a russian with "alleged" (tell me, if you've been investigating this 2 years won't you know if the people he's with are gov agents or not?) ties to the gov we need to start all over again.

only if you can't give it up.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

What a prime example of a rightard being dumbed down by rightwinged media. :clap:

Nowhere does CNN report, "but investigators obtained another warrant at some point during the presidential campaign." What did CNN actually report? "It is unclear when the new warrant started."

So when you quoted how CNN was informed how "investigators obtained another warrant at some point during the presidential campaign," you weren't actually quoting CNN, you were really quoting the DailyCaller to get the rightwing spin on the CNN story. Only problem for you is that rightwing source made up the part you quoted. It is total fabrication on their part and not supported by the actual CNN article they based their false claim on.

Rightwingnut sites like thedailycaller count on rubes like you to repeat their lies as though they're facts. Then other rightards like you will repeat what you just falsely claimed. The snowball effect is to turn rightwing bullshit into "facts" by repeating them over and over until they become rooted into the fabric of this story.

What a useful idiot you are, eh?

the fact that FISA says what they did was illegal you seem to bypass and never directly address.

you tell me what the role of FISA is and why their saying this was illegal is not relevant and we'll go from there. the rest of your distraction shit i'm not playing.

Yes, they simultaneously approved and disapproved of the surveillance. :cuckoo:

As an FYI, presidents don't order surveillance.
so you still won't address it.

it was approved due to a fake dossier they used to get the permission.

now - keep calling me crazy and refusing to simply do 2 things:

1) what is the role of FISA
2) why is their saying "illegal" not relevant?

nothing else i give a shit about because you won't answer core questions to this issue, just dance.

Your entire premise is flawed.

again - i'm not sure what part of "i'm not playing your sideshow bob bullshit distractions" your mind can't comprehend but if you can't understand a simple question, this complex shit is well beyond you.

this is not MY premise for you to gloat over.
this is not MY call to say it's illegal.
you are not arguing with *me* at this point but FISA.

FISA says this was illegal.

2) what is their statement not relevant
3) my "premise" has zero issue on the above 2. either answer those 2 (finally) or just admit you don't know.

the rest of us know you don't know, but it would be refreshing for you to do 1 of 2 things at this point.

1) answer a direct question
2) admit you don't know.

you can war and peace my wall again but unless it answers the 2 questions you're taking the life from your keyboard w/o a good reason.

You can stomp your feet all you'd like. It doesn't mean your point is either clear or owed a serious response.
I know what the role of FISA is but it's not clear you do with the arguments you make. Hence the flawed premise.
You rely on Tyler Durden to get your information and then extrapolate to make claims that aren't even made in your link.
Manafort's name is not mentioned even once, it does not cover the time frame in which Manafort first came under surveillance and in fact, doesn't mention anyone associated with Trump at all. So really there is nothing you presented that was shown to be relevant to the discussion at all.
so again you dance like someone shoved a quarter up your ass and tweaked a nipple.

the *only* thing i'm relying on is what FISA is, their role, and their view on it. all this sideshow shit is just you refusing to address the core.

who the fuck is tyler durden?
i don't care about manfort, i'm way up the line showing it doesn't matter what obama-drones say when FISA has said "illegal".

take it up with FISA.

Probable cause is required for both FISA and domestic surveilance. The fact that surveillance happened and has been used in the investigation is proof of it's legality. No prosecutor would build a case on questionable evidence. You'd do well to believe that not only was the surveillance justified and legal but it yeilded substance used to further the investigation.
the fact that FISA says what they did was illegal you seem to bypass and never directly address.

you tell me what the role of FISA is and why their saying this was illegal is not relevant and we'll go from there. the rest of your distraction shit i'm not playing.

Yes, they simultaneously approved and disapproved of the surveillance. :cuckoo:

As an FYI, presidents don't order surveillance.
so you still won't address it.

it was approved due to a fake dossier they used to get the permission.

now - keep calling me crazy and refusing to simply do 2 things:

2) why is their saying "illegal" not relevant?

nothing else i give a shit about because you won't answer core questions to this issue, just dance.

Your entire premise is flawed.

again - i'm not sure what part of "i'm not playing your sideshow bob bullshit distractions" your mind can't comprehend but if you can't understand a simple question, this complex shit is well beyond you.

this is not MY premise for you to gloat over.
this is not MY call to say it's illegal.
you are not arguing with *me* at this point but FISA.

FISA says this was illegal.

2) what is their statement not relevant
3) my "premise" has zero issue on the above 2. either answer those 2 (finally) or just admit you don't know.

the rest of us know you don't know, but it would be refreshing for you to do 1 of 2 things at this point.

1) answer a direct question
2) admit you don't know.

you can war and peace my wall again but unless it answers the 2 questions you're taking the life from your keyboard w/o a good reason.
Where did d FISA say anything was illegal? Assigning such a verdict is not a function of that court.

It's shocking that a guy working as an lobbyist for a for govt, and who illegally failed to register as a lobbyist, was wiretapped by a FISA court. I am simply outraged. Outraged. I mean it's not like he was a keynay muslim who stole the presidency.

Yes, random. You did not connect any dots or even present a cohesive argument. You compiled a list and said, "See, I told you so!".

Like I said, all you're doing is:

View attachment 150027

Didn't connect the dots?

Obama illegally spies on American citizens, illegally spies on reporters, illegally spies on the US senate, illegally spies on the USSC...while he and his administration lies their assess off / commits perjury every step of the way.... Trump said he was being spied on - snowflakes ridiculed him. Now we find out Barry was spying on Manafort - and potentially incidentally spied on Trump while doing so - before, during, and after the election.

You're right - I did not connect the dots...because there are no 'dots' - It's all one big huge f*ing DOT!

:p

More like it's a huge Hail Mary play attempting to blanket the whole investigation in doubt. It's a desperate play late in the game.
the whole "made up" investigation is in doubt?

what a total shocker. total, i say.

It's a moment of political theater that could end in humiliation for Trump, with Comey expected to say that there was no wiretapping, debunking allegations that Trump has repeatedly refused to withdraw.
Trump claimed he was being wire-tapped...and now we find out that Barry was Wire-tapping his campaign manager before, during, and after the election.
You found out no such thing. You're a brain-dead con who doesn't understand English. Case in point -- nowhere in that article does it state that Manafort was wiretapped "during" the election. It says he was wiretapped before it and after it.

But being the illiterate rightard boob you are, that suddenly includes "during" the election too. :eusa_doh:
The election was one day.
Not in my state, it wasn't. Early voting extended the election by weeks. Mail in ballots extended it even more.

maxresdefault.jpg

Looks like the NYT knew

The facts:

Manafort lived in Trump Tower. So if he was "tapped" that means Trump Tower's entire phone system was tapped reinforcing what Trump said.
Manafort had other residences, including one in Virginia which was subject to a raid. He also had multiple offices and at least one cell phone line. So drawing the conclusion that Trump Towers was wiretapped because Manafort was wiretapped and Manafort had a residency in Trump Towers is a conclusion reached by morons.

Your moronic conclusion is like saying the Miami Dolphins are an NFL team. An NFL team won the Super Bowl in 2017. Therefore, the Miami Dolphins are the reigning Super Bowl champions!

Forum List

Back