Breaking confirmed active shooter at Texas Walmart 18 ppl shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is trash. Anyone politicizing this tragedy is trash.

I'm out.

Peace.

The act was political. That was why he did it, keep running.

Running from what? People with pathetic emotional arguments eager to politicize death at the drop of a pussy hat?

Please.

I will destroy you in a debate.

The shooter politicized the event. I'm tired of the death threats because someone has different political views on this board. Sorry the motivation for this guy is inconvenient to the right but he was a white supremacist, he was a Trump supporter his motive was racism.

I don't care who he was or what his motivations were. Only you do. You have more concern over his motivations than for the people who lost their lives or lost loved ones.

Your concern is not genuine. Only political.

I don't want this to ever happen again, the motive is important as it shouldn't be accepted. I've seen threats on this forum that emulate the shooting today. Whether it's picking them off at the border or being told that the left will be wiped out in the upcoming civil war (I'm told) and the utter glee in being told how this civil war is going to exterminate people based on either their beliefs or race.
So what is your plan to stop it if the motive is found out? Round the political opposition up? Isn't that just special.

Have they started blaming Trump yet ?

Exactly!

Trump Trump Trump Russia Russia Russia.....etc etc etc.....and more of the same garbage.:cuckoo:

rTByz6g.jpg

Antifa has announced that they plan to attack El Paso. Today's shootings could be an advance op.

Antifa Terrorists Plan 10-Day Sept. Border Siege in El Paso - The Lid
Did they conspire with Representative V. Escobar of El Paso who went down to Mexico to recruit more border crossers right after she voted to deprive humanitarian Aid from the American Congress she is part of the majority in. I hope they vote that traitor out of power in the next election. She's a Congressman in name only. She is against the President who has asked Congress to vote in fundings for humanitarian relief for detainees on the border.

^Right here. These three clowns are attempting to find a way to blame liberals for the actions of a white supremacist. Interesting how it happens and the logic is so disjointed and....well, just dumb.
again another fallacy white supremacist are not right-wing when you stop trying to make a connection things might be more civil.

How come all white supremacists are right wing? How come the shooter today was a white supremacist and Trump supporter?

Why make excuses? ...lies.
White supremacist aren't right-wing the right doesn't go to there rallies The right wing rejects who they are.
You're not right wing....you're someone who has been told they are.

I'm out.

Peace.

Running from what? People with pathetic emotional arguments eager to politicize death at the drop of a pussy hat?

Please.

The shooter politicized the event. I'm tired of the death threats because someone has different political views on this board. Sorry the motivation for this guy is inconvenient to the right but he was a white supremacist, he was a Trump supporter his motive was racism.

I don't care who he was or what his motivations were. Only you do. You have more concern over his motivations than for the people who lost their lives or lost loved ones.

I don't want this to ever happen again, the motive is important as it shouldn't be accepted. I've seen threats on this forum that emulate the shooting today. Whether it's picking them off at the border or being told that the left will be wiped out in the upcoming civil war (I'm told) and the utter glee in being told how this civil war is going to exterminate people based on either their beliefs or race.

We're gonna kill the lot of yas :04:

Dont worry the left is gonna start it and a lot will die in lefty cities and suburbs by hand of government

Speech is speech. Whether you like the speech or not is irrelevant. We have a right to speak freely in this country. Threats are empty unless acted upon.

Should we act against people who make threats they don't act on? Yes. We can't take the risk of them acting on those threats.

Trump supporters get death threats too, but where are your protests?

Why thou silent, Joy?

I'm out.

Peace.

Please.

Democrats drove this event to happen because of their constant playing of race card.

Please.

We're gonna kill the lot of yas :04:

Dont worry the left is gonna start it and a lot will die in lefty cities and suburbs by hand of government

You aren't helping.

siap. The shooter allegedly had a maifesto -- FBI Investigating Possible Manifesto in El Paso Walmart Shooting | Heavy.com.

“Even if other non-immigrant targets would have a greater impact, I can’t bring myself to kill my fellow Americans.” The manifesto writer said he supported the Christchurch shooting citing the “Great Replacement” anti-immigration theory postured there. The writer says that his hatred of immigrants predate Trump so “don’t blame” the president.

“My ideology has not changed for several years. My opinions on automation, immigration, and the rest predate Trump and his campaign for president. I putting this here because some people will blame the President or certain presidential candidates for the attack. This is not the case. I know that the media will probably call me a white supremacist anyway and blame Trump’s rhetoric. The media is infamous for fake news. Their reaction to this attack will likely just confirm that.”

The screed is called “The Inconvenient Truth.” It’s reported to have been authored and uploaded to the internet by the 21-year-old. In it, Crusius says, “My whole life I have been preparing for a future that currently doesn’t exist.”

Did they conspire with Representative V. Escobar of El Paso who went down to Mexico to recruit more border crossers right after she voted to deprive humanitarian Aid from the American Congress she is part of the majority in. I hope they vote that traitor out of power in the next election. She's a Congressman in name only. She is against the President who has asked Congress to vote in fundings for humanitarian relief for detainees on the border.

^Right here. These three clowns are attempting to find a way to blame liberals for the actions of a white supremacist. Interesting how it happens and the logic is so disjointed and....well, just dumb.
again another fallacy white supremacist are not right-wing when you stop trying to make a connection things might be more civil.

How come all white supremacists are right wing? How come the shooter today was a white supremacist and Trump supporter?

White supremacist aren't right-wing the right doesn't go to there rallies The right wing rejects who they are.
I'm right wing, we reject and would never allow white supremacist within our ranks.

Meanwhile countries with strong gun control are not having regular mass shootings....

Meanwhile, to totally solve ANY and ALL mass shootings, we just need to rid society of Leftists
Problem solved.
Turns out it's a white guy who has posted a "manifesto" about killing immigrants.

Doesn't sound like a leftist to me.
Matters not about party, because it probably goes way deeper than that. Sort of like an alcoholic looking for a trigger to start his binge. It might be a Budweiser or a Coors, but the thing to remember is that it's not either beers that are the actual cause, but rather it's the excuse used that is what drives these mental cases. Video games need to be looked at heavily if also involved.

I'm out.

Peace.

Please.

Democrats are dividing the country due to their deep seated hatred of white males.

Let's be clear. And objective.

Whatever political alignment you hold... you are an incorrigible human being if you politicize tragedies like this. You just are.

Show concern for your fellow man, not for his political views.

Please?

I'm right wing, we reject and would never allow white supremacist within our ranks.
Thank you!

Let's be clear. And objective.

Whatever political alignment you hold... you are an incorrigible human being if you politicize tragedies like this. You just are.

Show concern for your fellow man, not for his political views.

Please?
Democrats already have a long time ago. The more events like this and the more dead bodies the Democrats love. They don’t care about human beings. They have an agenda.

I agree with Mudwhistle. This guy’s name sounds Farsi aka Iranian.

I'm out.

Peace.

Please.

Trump is and many of his supporters are dog whistlers to White Supremacists.
Have they started blaming Trump yet ?

Post right above yours

VIDEO of witness Brittney, who says her mom saw 3 armed men dressed all in black.

Jeff DeRiso on Twitter

Antifa has announced that they plan to attack El Paso. Today's shootings could be an advance op.

I didn't even know this was going on before I went online after getting home from the store today. I just went online to find out the correct time. 2 of my downstairs clocks are not functioning right, so I always check online to make sure I know the correct time. Happy Joy was yapping like a mad dog before I even had a chance to look up the shooter's name and details, which I shared above somewhere. This is a horrific crime, but I think ElPaso was chosen for a political reason due to the Democrat stranglehold of a single Democrat Congresswoman who not only voted down humanitarian aid for the detainees awaiting their trial before a judge to be sent back to their homelands where they are not being threatened in any way. The Democrat congresswoman from El Paso just got back from a quick trip to Mexico to recruit more border crossers to sneak across and get into the United States.

The Democrats want a confrontation to do further damage to America's body politic, in particular, President Trump whom they falsely framed and accused of being a traitor by colluding with Russians and they used the FBI friendly to Hillary Clinton to get rid of President Trump as a part of something they cooked up called a strategic "insurance policy." And they thought they'd not ever get caught, too.

Thank heaven for Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch and conservative journalists like Limbaugh, Hannity, and former congressman Trey Gowdy to stand up to these evildoers in the Democrat Party who spent 3 years manipulating the public using their political allies in the press who are their mouthpieces, which is why if you watch liberal news and change channels between them you hear the same lying rhetoric being proffered as the truth over and over and over again on the same day, sometimes saying the same phrase 300 and more times a day to the American public to pull the wool over average Americans eyes and confuse them as much as they can when some of them wonder why only a few places acknowledge that President Trump was blamed, framed, and defamed with lie after stinking lie.

VIDEO of witness Brittney, who says her mom saw 3 armed men dressed all in black.

Jeff DeRiso on Twitter

How many time do you need to be told?
White supremacists don't have anything to do with conservatives or the Republican party.
They are remnants the democrat party left behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back