Breaking confirmed active shooter at Texas Walmart 18 ppl shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey 2aguy this article is all about you.

Most domestic terrorism comes from white supremacists, FBI tells lawmakers

When politicians use terrorism as a tool for swaying voters, they usually mean a specific kind of terrorism. This became clear in the 2016 election season when then-candidate Trump falsely accusedPresident Obama and Hillary Clinton of refusing to use specific words to describe it.

Say it with me, everyone: "Radical Islamic terrorism."

But there's another face of terrorism in the U.S. that often gets overlooked—one that looks, on the surface, like more than half of the U.S. population.

FBI Director Christopher Wray told Congress this week that most of the domestic terrorism arrests made so far this fiscal year have been associated with white supremacy. He pointed to about 100 arrests of "homegrown violent extremist terrorists" (these are generally the "radical Islamic terrorists") and about the same number of "domestic terrorists" (violent Americans with some kind of domestic beef), clarifying that the latter were mostly white supremacists.

In other words, there appear to be just as many all-American terrorists as there are "radical Islamic terrorists" in the U.S., and most American terrorists are white supremacists.
There is a fallacy in your source you claim it's white supremacist are terrorist? Funny thing none on the right were charged with acts of terrorism.according to the incident map on your source.

I'm using the words of the FBI Director.

Fuck the FBI director he's a shill for the swamp.

VIDEO of witness Brittney, who says her mom saw 3 armed men dressed all in black.

Jeff DeRiso on Twitter

Antifa has announced that they plan to attack El Paso. Today's shootings could be an advance op.

Antifa Terrorists Plan 10-Day Sept. Border Siege in El Paso - The Lid
Did they conspire with Representative V. Escobar of El Paso who went down to Mexico to recruit more border crossers right after she voted to deprive humanitarian Aid from the American Congress she is part of the majority in. I hope they vote that traitor out of power in the next election. She's a Congressman in name only. She is against the President who has asked Congress to vote in fundings for humanitarian relief for detainees on the border.

^Right here. These three clowns are attempting to find a way to blame liberals for the actions of a white supremacist. Interesting how it happens and the logic is so disjointed and....well, just dumb.

How many time do you need to be told?
White supremacists don't have anything to do with conservatives or the Republican party.
They are remnants the democrat party left behind.

You better hold your denials until you read this murderers manifesto.

If the reports are true, this isn't Trump's fault. This is talk radio's fault.

Trump is just a product of talk radio.

2aguy is definitely of the Second Amendment Solutions school of reaction...

530.jpg

Yes....my way actually works...

Over the last 26 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17.25 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.
What we need now is open carry. If this nation wants to return to the old west, then so be it.

This thread is trash. Anyone politicizing this tragedy is trash.

I'm out.

Peace.

The act was political. That was why he did it, keep running.

Running from what? People with pathetic emotional arguments eager to politicize death at the drop of a pussy hat?

Please.

I will destroy you in a debate.

The shooter politicized the event. I'm tired of the death threats because someone has different political views on this board. Sorry the motivation for this guy is inconvenient to the right but he was a white supremacist, he was a Trump supporter his motive was racism.

I don't care who he was or what his motivations were. Only you do. You have more concern over his motivations than for the people who lost their lives or lost loved ones.

Your concern is not genuine. Only political.

I don't want this to ever happen again, the motive is important as it shouldn't be accepted. I've seen threats on this forum that emulate the shooting today. Whether it's picking them off at the border or being told that the left will be wiped out in the upcoming civil war (I'm told) and the utter glee in being told how this civil war is going to exterminate people based on either their beliefs or race.

So if a civil war is started we are just supposed to stand by and let you kill us?

- Quit demonizing boys so that they are programmed in public schools to become maladjusted mental cases.
- Quit drugging up boys with ADD drugs for just being boys.
- Get rid of gun free zones.
- Nationwide conceal carry permits for legal gun owners who have had training.
So INCEL is everyone else's fault?

I said no such thing. But thanks for sharing.
So you agree that INCEL terrorists have no one to blame but themselves?

No, but think that if it gives you comfort.

We don't have a gun violence epidemic; we have a marginalization problem that is exploited by politicians:

- Mentally ill young men seek attention/revenge or other compensation for their mental problems via mass shootings; these are a tiny minority among total gun deaths.
- Gang (another marginalized category) violence deaths are mostly intra-race, and far out number the mass shootings.
- Out cynical LW political class diverts attention for the societal conditions which create marginalized people in order to crow about Gun Control and to advocate for destroying the 2nd Amendment. Their power is more important than a healthy society.
I think it's more nefarious than that.
I think someone is putting these kids up to it just like they do in the Middle-East.
Could very well be.

Sanders and his supporters on this board never threatenend to kill. So, take it elsewhere.

Well....considering that the Bernie Bro tried to kill Republicans at baseball practice........I think he took it elsewhere....
You should keep bringing that up ever time there's ANOTHER right wing shooting.

Problem is most of the mass shooters are your assholes.

Is this where you claim Roof was a liberal?

Oh nooo, roof is progressive scum. In no way could he ever be considered a liberal.
"Progressive"...:71:. Delusional CRCs.

^Right here. These three clowns are attempting to find a way to blame liberals for the actions of a white supremacist. Interesting how it happens and the logic is so disjointed and....well, just dumb.
again another fallacy white supremacist are not right-wing when you stop trying to make a connection things might be more civil.

How come all white supremacists are right wing? How come the shooter today was a white supremacist and Trump supporter?

Why make excuses? ...lies.
White supremacist aren't right-wing the right doesn't go to there rallies The right wing rejects who they are.
You're not right wing....you're someone who has been told they are.
I'm right wing, we reject and would never allow white supremacist within our ranks.
Well then you are an idiot. Do you think that those liberals love you? Do you think that they don't hate you for being white?
You bet your ass they do. However, like the well trained dog you are you will continually parrot the same bullshit lines to you...and your children's...children's destruction.

A little light viewingfor you. Listen to what the man in the red hat has to say.

The act was political. That was why he did it, keep running.

Running from what? People with pathetic emotional arguments eager to politicize death at the drop of a pussy hat?

Please.

I will destroy you in a debate.

The shooter politicized the event. I'm tired of the death threats because someone has different political views on this board. Sorry the motivation for this guy is inconvenient to the right but he was a white supremacist, he was a Trump supporter his motive was racism.

I don't care who he was or what his motivations were. Only you do. You have more concern over his motivations than for the people who lost their lives or lost loved ones.

Your concern is not genuine. Only political.

I don't want this to ever happen again, the motive is important as it shouldn't be accepted. I've seen threats on this forum that emulate the shooting today. Whether it's picking them off at the border or being told that the left will be wiped out in the upcoming civil war (I'm told) and the utter glee in being told how this civil war is going to exterminate people based on either their beliefs or race.

So if a civil war is started we are just supposed to stand by and let you kill us?

There is not going to be a civil war. There will be riots, but there will not be opposing armies like during the Confederacy.

If the reports are true, this isn't Trump's fault. This is talk radio's fault.

Trump is just a product of talk radio.
Nope.....it was a planned hit.....too many witnesses saw multiple shooters.

What we need now is open carry. If this nation wants to return to the old west, then so be it.

Libs will fight against it, they refuse to admit more guns make us safer.
In the current climate, I don't see any other way if keeps going in the direction it is. If this stuff is somehow connected, then it could be that a war is going on, and the nation just don't realize it yet. Hopefully our FBI is on the job. I'm sure it is as long as it isn't compromised somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back