Breaking confirmed active shooter at Texas Walmart 18 ppl shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is trash. Anyone politicizing this tragedy is trash.

I'm out.

Peace.

The act was political. That was why he did it, keep running.

Running from what? People with pathetic emotional arguments eager to politicize death at the drop of a pussy hat?

Please.

I will destroy you in a debate.

The shooter politicized the event. I'm tired of the death threats because someone has different political views on this board. Sorry the motivation for this guy is inconvenient to the right but he was a white supremacist, he was a Trump supporter his motive was racism.

I don't care who he was or what his motivations were. Only you do. You have more concern over his motivations than for the people who lost their lives or lost loved ones.

Your concern is not genuine. Only political.

This man must pay for what he's done. With his life. No other punishment is more fitting.

Yeah...another lie.....try Mother Jones.....they list the mass shootings...tell us how the Navy shooting was right wing...you asshat....
They don't list any Navy mass shooting in 2018.

The Navy yard shooting was in 2013, I think 2aguy either needs to learn how to read or figure out how a calendar works real quick.

It was a different shooting....the screen rolled up on me....

Navy yard....12 dead with a pump action shotgun, Black male shooter....think he was a republican?
Dumbfuck, you posted that in response to me posting a link about how all extremist shootings in 2018 had links to rightwing extremists.
As a journalist myself, you posted a business insider story about a story on

Murder and Extremism in the United States in 2018

Now look up who adl is.

I'm out.

Peace.

Running from what? People with pathetic emotional arguments eager to politicize death at the drop of a pussy hat?

Please.

The shooter politicized the event. I'm tired of the death threats because someone has different political views on this board. Sorry the motivation for this guy is inconvenient to the right but he was a white supremacist, he was a Trump supporter his motive was racism.
Trump is and many of his supporters are dog whistlers to White Supremacists.
No Trump is not a white supremacist damn his son in law and daughter are Jews

I bet he has friends who are black too.

Right because we're totally not talking about a right wing Trump loon who wrote a manifesto documenting his hate for Hispanics.

Coward, deal with the violence promoted by the right.

Then he's not one of ours, we don't hate hispanics.

Like Trump stated......he wants more legal immigration...they never seem to remember when he said that...

Seeking asylum is legal, why was he trying to end that?
Because they are lying and they are not endangered politically. Obama change the policy to bring in knew Democratic victims and voters. Plus...they weren’t white. Obama was 500x more racist than Trump.

They aren't lying but if your'e interested in immigration laws to be followed then perhaps the U.S. government should follow them.
Sotoro administration even printed pamphlets coaching them on working the process. They are coming to America because they know they can get free-shit. Tell me how a peasant dirt farmer in a village in Honduras who has never marched or spoke out against his leadership is under threat by that regime? He’s not! He’s coming to America to sponge off my tax dollars. Period ! And if he wants to effect change then he might try to read about our Founding Fathers.

Witnesses are saying they saw 3 or more shooters.

Why is Tweeter already deleting the accounts of people who say they saw with their own eyes 3 or more shooters?

Something is very fishy in this tragedy too.
Video in the stores will confirm how many shooters were involved

Witnesses are often confused
Lots ofTexas people have concealed carry guns to go after rats who mass shoot people at shopping malls and whever else they can be found. It lowers the death rate. This guy had 2 hours from 10 when the shooting started and noon when the police arrested him. Something prevented him from killing and maiming more.

I'm quoting:

"Ive read so many conflicting reports on this tragedy. 1 guy? 2-3 guys? Gang related? The shooters name is mentioned only in obscure blogs, daily mail, along with a manifesto?

Something is odd."

very very odd.

People (especially liberals) are jumping to conclusions here. We don't know all the facts. The shooter could be a Muslim terrorist.
at this point it really doesn't matter the shit is getting old regardless what the media come up with it doesn't change who I am and what I stand for.

Please.

Why is that a litmus test racist?

Please.

Bet he doesn’t have any Eskimo pals either.

We need to call in the Terrorist preventers in the secret services our government has to make Antifa never make such a plan again with life sentences when they are caught and incarcerated for harassment. I think the Democrat Congresscritters who have been so supportive of Antifa should be made accountable too. Of course, they'll be hiding under their desks in DC next to their "Get President Trump by any means possible" files.

When there is a large Antifa event and someone ends up dead, how come the liberals never blame Antifa?

VIDEO of witness Brittney, who says her mom saw 3 armed men dressed all in black.

Jeff DeRiso on Twitter

Antifa has announced that they plan to attack El Paso. Today's shootings could be an advance op.

Antifa Terrorists Plan 10-Day Sept. Border Siege in El Paso - The Lid
We need to call in the Terrorist preventers in the secret services our government has to make Antifa never make such a plan again with life sentences when they are caught and incarcerated for harassment. I think the Democrat Congresscritters who have been so supportive of Antifa should be made accountable too. Of course, they'll be hiding under their desks in DC next to their "Get President Trump by any means possible" files.
Get rid of Antifa and get rid White Supremacists.

View attachment 272607
Another pissed off white guy who hasn’t gotten his share of the MAGA.

I don't think his motives are absolutely confirmed yet but it does appear that he is a white supremacist Trump supporter.

El Paso Shooter Identified Online As Trump Supporter Who Didn’t Like ‘Race Mixing’

A little off topic but cautionary for USMB mods. You have a lot of extremist hate on this site. We've all seen it. Members of this board have been threatened as well as certain demographic groups with violence. I ask that you please take it seriously and that those who are promoting violence online, stop.

Then where will all the left wingers go to post if they are kicked off here?

It's not a joke. They are now reporting on broadcast news that this guys hate filled racist manifesto is most likely real. What, 18 or so people lost their life for right wing ideology and you're going to pretend it's something else? What a coward you are. Go hide behind your long posts of pseudo biased stats, you won't feel threatened with reality there.

And the Bernie Sanders supporting democrat who attacked the Republican Baseball team? The Black lives matter sympathizer who murdered 6 police officers in the Dallas mass shooting?
The Dallas shooting...was that the one where all the open carrying Marchers ran crying like little girls when the shooting started?
You proud that the gun carrying Marchers ran from the shooter ?? Is that what you are saying here ?? Do tell us more on how you think as our law enforcement comes under attack like that.

Hey 2aguy this article is all about you.

Most domestic terrorism comes from white supremacists, FBI tells lawmakers

When politicians use terrorism as a tool for swaying voters, they usually mean a specific kind of terrorism. This became clear in the 2016 election season when then-candidate Trump falsely accusedPresident Obama and Hillary Clinton of refusing to use specific words to describe it.

Say it with me, everyone: "Radical Islamic terrorism."

But there's another face of terrorism in the U.S. that often gets overlooked—one that looks, on the surface, like more than half of the U.S. population.

FBI Director Christopher Wray told Congress this week that most of the domestic terrorism arrests made so far this fiscal year have been associated with white supremacy. He pointed to about 100 arrests of "homegrown violent extremist terrorists" (these are generally the "radical Islamic terrorists") and about the same number of "domestic terrorists" (violent Americans with some kind of domestic beef), clarifying that the latter were mostly white supremacists.

In other words, there appear to be just as many all-American terrorists as there are "radical Islamic terrorists" in the U.S., and most American terrorists are white supremacists.
There is a fallacy in your source you claim it's white supremacist are terrorist? Funny thing none on the right were charged with acts of terrorism.according to the incident map on your source.

I'm using the words of the FBI Director.
I'm using the map linked to your source I didn't look at all but every redpoint mark was label not charged with terrorism

When there is a large Antifa event and someone ends up dead, how come the liberals never blame Antifa?
Bullshit. If Antifa hurts or kills someone it is just as bad as a white supremacist hurting or killing someone

I'm out.

Peace.

Please.

I don't care who he was or what his motivations were. Only you do. You have more concern over his motivations than for the people who lost their lives or lost loved ones.

Your concern is not genuine. Only political.

I don't want this to ever happen again, the motive is important as it shouldn't be accepted. I've seen threats on this forum that emulate the shooting today. Whether it's picking them off at the border or being told that the left will be wiped out in the upcoming civil war (I'm told) and the utter glee in being told how this civil war is going to exterminate people based on either their beliefs or race.

VIDEO of witness Brittney, who says her mom saw 3 armed men dressed all in black.

Jeff DeRiso on Twitter

Antifa has announced that they plan to attack El Paso. Today's shootings could be an advance op.

Antifa Terrorists Plan 10-Day Sept. Border Siege in El Paso - The Lid
Did they conspire with Representative V. Escobar of El Paso who went down to Mexico to recruit more border crossers right after she voted to deprive humanitarian Aid from the American Congress she is part of the majority in. I hope they vote that traitor out of power in the next election. She's a Congressman in name only. She is against the President who has asked Congress to vote in fundings for humanitarian relief for detainees on the border.

^Right here. These three clowns are attempting to find a way to blame liberals for the actions of a white supremacist. Interesting how it happens and the logic is so disjointed and....well, just dumb.
again another fallacy white supremacist are not right-wing when you stop trying to make a connection things might be more civil.

How come all white supremacists are right wing? How come the shooter today was a white supremacist and Trump supporter?

Why make excuses? ...lies.
White supremacist aren't right-wing the right doesn't go to there rallies The right wing rejects who they are.

Yeah...another lie.....try Mother Jones.....they list the mass shootings...tell us how the Navy shooting was right wing...you asshat....
They don't list any Navy mass shooting in 2018.

The Navy yard shooting was in 2013, I think 2aguy either needs to learn how to read or figure out how a calendar works real quick.

It was a different shooting....the screen rolled up on me....

Navy yard....12 dead with a pump action shotgun, Black male shooter....think he was a republican?
Dumbfuck, you posted that in response to me posting a link about how all extremist shootings in 2018 had links to rightwing extremists.
As a journalist myself, you posted a business insider story about a story on

Murder and Extremism in the United States in 2018

Now look up who adl is.

The ADL.....figures..

Apparently some guy drove from Dallas to El Paso to shoot...wetbacks. Jesus...if the genius wanted to shoot mojados why didn't he just stay in Dallas, it's full of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back