Breaking...Cruz endorses Trump!!!!!!

Cool. I don't really care either way. If it brings a few more RINO's in to vote for Trump OK...I still hate Cruz and will never vote for him.
Maybe the two of you should try to talk it over and work things out.

Trump relishes the moment when a rival has to crawl on his hands and knees
and bow before the mighty Trump and pledge his loyalty.

And then the moment when Trump gets to accept that pledge of loyalty
as the vanquished has to kiss the ring in public and lick something of Trump's
in private as Hannity records the deed for Trump to view later in the evening.

What a proud moment for Ted Cruz...

Ted Cruz endorses Donald Trump

Cruz, thinking Trump may well lose to Clinton, is positioning himself with Trump supporters for a 2020 run.

If Trump wins, Cruz gets a cabinet position of his choice.

Ted Cruz is a making a HUGE mistake. There's not going to be much left of the Republican party after this election, and after the slaughter people are going to start pointing fingers, and those fingers will be pointed at every Republican that endorsed Donald Trump--and every single Reich wing talk show host that has promoted and supported this ass clown. IOW--Ted Cruz just committed political suicide. Color him GONE for good.

And since Texas has a 40% Hispanic population, he probably won't even win his senate seat back.

Last edited:
Trump must have used his foundation to pay off some of Rafael's debt to get his endorsement.

Ted Cruz endorses Donald Trump

Cruz, thinking Trump may well lose to Clinton, is positioning himself with Trump supporters for a 2020 run.

If Trump wins, Cruz gets a cabinet position of his choice.

Ted Cruz is a making a HUGE mistake. There's not going to be much left of the Republican party after this election, and after the slaughter people are going to start pointing finger, and those fingers will be pointed at every Republican that endorsed Ted Cruz--and every single reich wing talk show hosts that has promoted and supported this ass clown.

Hearing a deal was made...
Trump gets Cruz and Mike Lee gets a shot at the Supreme Court.....

As if Trump would live up to a promise....

Cruz is such a dumb ass....

On Hannity Sean read Cruz endorsement!
LOL.....

images
images

And my favorite- .

If Cruz made a deal with Trump in return for an endorsement
good luck with that....

Screwing people over is to Trump
what oxygen is to a human.

Cruz is the ultimate dumb ass....

Trump relishes the moment when a rival has to crawl on his hands and knees
and bow before the mighty Trump and pledge his loyalty.

And then the moment when Trump gets to accept that pledge of loyalty
as the vanquished has to kiss the ring in public and lick something of Trump's
in private as Hannity records the deed for Trump to view later in the evening.

What a proud moment for Ted Cruz...

He gave Trump his endorsement, not crowned him King. Geeze............

Actually, there's no place on the ballot to vote against Hillary. Clearly, he is voting for Trump because he believes Trump is the best choice available to voters.

This is the one time I can totally understand Cruz. I'm not voting for Trump, I'm voting against Hillary. I didn't vote for Romney, I voted against DumBama. Same with McCain.

Forum List

Back