Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

The proceeding was already obstructed before he got there. :cuckoo:
False. Chansley got in through a broken down door at 2:13 PM.

He was among the first people to get into the Capitol that day. When the rioters broke in, that's when Capitol Police informed leadership and minutes later they gaveled the session closed and started evacuating the highest ranking members.

Does your comment change the fact that the left wing media and the J6 bullagir committee deliberately edited the video to make him seem like he was the only one who ran (more like jogged)? No. It doesn’t.

Pure propaganda from start to finish.
Can you explain how the other members running changes the fact that he was running?

He is coming through a door that was opened via the handle. Not coming through a destroyed door or window.

It was kicked open from the inside. Are you really this dishonest? At the 50 second mark two people kick it and totally tear it off the hinges.

everybody talks tough on the internet,,
Because it's The New Game in Town.Since Comedy
has ALL FALL DOWN. Used to be Comedy and Comics
were Bigger than Big.Top of the heap.
Ever since the Covid Lockdowns not only have the World's
Deck chairs been rearranged but kept in storage.Same with
Lifeboats.We have never been more seperated from the good
years like the 50's where the development of the Nuclear
Family floushired.

He is coming through a door that was opened via the handle. Not coming through a destroyed door or window. The police had fled at that point so there was nobody there ordering him not to come in. If this is an unedited video as to time line, I do not condone that as he obviously witnessed the vandalism. I do not condone any form of vandalism, breaking and entering or anything else unlawful and I am not saying he is 100% innocent in that regard.

But to charge him with obstructing a legal proceeding and demonizing him as a violent insurrectionist is indefensible as he did neither. He at most deserved a fine and slap on the wrist. He did not deserve a four year prison sentence or the demonization the media has heaped on him.
On further review the door was kicked open.

But what is striking is how non violent and non threatening are ALL the people coming through that door. The vandals finished breaking an adjacent window after the door was already open. Young people texting on their phones. Old people looking around.

Should that have happened? No.

Was this a 'violent insurrection?' No way in hell.

Last edited:
He is coming through a door that was opened via the handle. Not coming through a destroyed door or window
Did you miss the part where they had to kick the doors open and had to break the lock. That wasn't two officers who smashed that door open.

On further review the door was kicked open.

But what is striking is how non violent and non threatening are ALL the people coming through that door. The vandals finished breaking an adjacent window after the door was already open. Young people texting on their phones. Old people looking around.

Should that have happened? No.

Was this a 'violent insurrection?' No way in hell.

Smashing the doors and windows to break in was indeed violent. Their intrusion into the Capitol caused Congress to halt certifying the election and evacuate.

That was their crime. Chansley was justifiably prosecuted.

Smashing the doors and windows to break in was indeed violent. Their intrusion into the Capitol caused Congress to halt certifying the election and evacuate.

That was their crime. Chansley was justifiably prosecuted.
it never happened,, why are you lying??

It was kicked open from the inside. Are you really this dishonest? At the 50 second mark two people kick it and totally tear it off the hinges.
Cartoonish variations on a theme.Why not try some Spaghetti
Western lingo_Or maybe Jack Nicholson from - The Shining -
" We'll then i'll huff and i'll puff and i'll blow
your house in. "

No. He was not given adequate representation. And evidence was withheld that would have exonerated him.

Well, if he is now exonerated we will know you are correct.

You willing to wager on that happening?

Forum List

Back