Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

You're lying again.

Another poster said...

And I mentioned to WEATHER53...

I said if the people were identified (which can be done) there would be Feds and Anti-Fa in the violence. I am going to stand by that. You know it will not happen. That means your lie seems to be the final word. Let's hope that changes.

Remember the ladies counting batches of votes multiple times in GA. Who did you believe? it wasn't your eyes, was it?

Never happened. The video doesn't show that and the ballot count doesn't support it.

Had they counted ballots multiple times, there would have been more votes than ballots; and there weren't.

I hate him passionately. I blew up at Peter Navarro today in frustration. I actually like Peter. But I can’t handle much more of this. That’s the last four years. We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest. But come on. There isn’t really an upside to Trump. - Tucker Carlson

Now you know just how dishonest Tucker Carlson is being with you rubes. Why you are being so specially stupid to bleev anything he tells you on the air?

Can't you fools see how much contempt he has for you? Can't you see just how stupid he thinks you are?

My god, people! WAKE UP!!!

Never happened. The video doesn't show that and the ballot count doesn't support it.

Had they counted ballots multiple times, there would have been more votes than ballots; and there weren't.
It sure does. You deny what can be seen plainly.

"Admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest."

Boom.

I hate him passionately. I blew up at Peter Navarro today in frustration. I actually like Peter. But I can’t handle much more of this. That’s the last four years. We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest. But come on. There isn’t really an upside to Trump. - Tucker Carlson

Now you know just how dishonest Tucker Carlson is being with you rubes. Why you are being so specially stupid to bleev anything he tells you on the air?

Can't you fools see how much contempt he has for you? Can't you see just how stupid he thinks you are?

My god, people! WAKE UP!!!
Do you know how dishonest Schiff is and the other members of the J6 committee are.? Everybody knows now.

Why should I care?
Because you are all things Carefree.Like a male version
of Goldie Hawn from -
- Butterflies Are Free - {1972 }
5 will gectha 10 than most democrats don't agree that
butterflies should be free.Because they are control freaks.
Plus abusive Liars and experts at fomenting hatred and
class warfare.Plus weaponizing Government against
good citizens.

Hay dint ya git the Memo Bub.Wasn't congress taking some kind of
Lunch break when the storming got started.
No. Congress was in split session to discuss an objection to a state's electors when the he Capitol was breached. At that time, the police informed the leadership who were quickly taken from the floor. The split sessions were gaveled shut minutes later as the rest of the representatives were evacuated.

Forum List

Back