Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

Point was. The people in charge purposely provided inadequate security. The capital police officer who evacuated..even stated they could have been prepared if they had been told the amount of security they needed in advance ( which they were not).
The people in charge miscalculated the likelihood that Trump’s crowd would engage in widespread violence.

It wasn’t intentional, it was an error in assessing the violent intent of the protestors.

The mob posed a danger to them, which is why they were evacuated.

Do you agree that the decision to evacuate was proper?
The mob posed no danger, it was part of the orchestrated movements that day. They never got within 50 yards of the chambers. The protestors did very little wrong so Dems and lib loons Pearl clutched to “what they might have done later if….if….if…”. Worst case supposition is not reality.

The people in charge miscalculated the likelihood that Trump’s crowd would engage in widespread violence.

It wasn’t intentional, it was an error in assessing the violent intent of the protestors.
They did not miscalculate. They were offered NG which they turned down.

So none of them were in any danger. Thanks.
Screenshot 2023-03-08 at 10.17.34 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-03-08 at 10.19.02 AM.png

The mob posed no danger, it was part of the orchestrated movements that day. The protestors did very little wrong so Dems and lib loons Pearl clutched to “what they might have done later if….if….if…”. Worst case supposition is not reality.
It seems hard for me to agree with your idea that they posed no danger. The mob had violently broken into the capitol, already injuring dozens of officers. Their own statements indicate they had violent intent for the members of Congress.

They didn't think the National Guard was unnecessary, again because they underestimated the likelihood of violence on that day.

They did ask for the National Guard to be on standby to rapidly respond if needed, but that request took hours to fulfill as the military really gummed up the works.

You LIE,

Why would the NG be needed when it was just supposed to be a 'peaceful protest.'

I know..... it's all Antifa, BLM and the FBI <<<<< it's their fault.

I find it amusing that GG the fake libertarian is arguing FOR the government. Weird huh?

And trying to manipulate me into seeing things his way using tactics social justice warriors like to cry about. 😗
You sure do cry a lot.

It is not the topic of this thread. But illegal ballots can be counted for eternity without that number changing.

The number of ballots doesn't change. The number of votes does. If you run 1000 ballots through twice, you'll end up with 1000 ballots but 2000 votes.

You have no proof that happened. All you're doing is what you always do -- make baseless claims that you cannot prove to provide cover for your bullshit.

But….but…but…if…if…if… danger maybe later….danger….danger…if…when……..
Do you think that Congress should have been evacuated?

Seems pretty straight forward that if you have a violent mob breaking into the Capitol and making violent statements, you'd be wise to get the hell out of there.

I get it.Because of the popular catch phrase :
" Your Lyin' Eyes! "
Clarity isn’t evident in that post.

Not sure what you “get.” And your reference to “your” is also unclear.

The number of ballots doesn't change. The number of votes does. If you run 1000 ballots through twice, you'll end up with 1000 ballots but 2000 votes.

You have no proof that happened. All you're doing is what you always do -- make baseless claims that you cannot prove to provide cover for your bullshit.
Off topic dickweed.

Can you explain how the other members running changes the fact that he was running?
I didn’t say that it explains any such thing.

I said it was a deceptively edited video. Ot was.

Plus, he was more akin to jogging.

I didn’t say that it explains any such thing.

I said it was a deceptively edited video. Ot was.

Plus, he was more akin to jogging.
How was anyone deceived by the video? At no point in time did the Jan 6th committee attempt to make us believe that Hawley was the only one running.

Furthermore, if it is true that Hawley was running from the rioters, then it would not be the case that they lied about him running from the rioters as is claimed.

Forum List

Back