Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

not gonna watch your deep fake crap..

Thank you.

That was awesome.

I wonder if Blue will attack you for refusing to watch a video like she has done me for the past week.

I am guessing no since you are in the same tribe and not allowed to so such things.

Thank you.

That was awesome.

I wonder if Blue will attack you for refusing to watch a video like she has done me for the past week.

I am guessing no since you are in the same tribe and not allowed to so such things.
You meanie like the Laurence Tribe pack over at MSNBC.?

What with you.Why not repeat that real fast 3 times like
in - The Wizard of Oz -.
" There's No place like Home "
" There's No Place like Home "
" There's No Place like Home "
and adapt for Netfliz with :
" There's Nothing Like Pleading GUILTY "
"
There's Nothing Like Pleading GUILTY "
"
There's Nothing Like Pleading GUILTY "
Shhhh. That is GG not arguing for the Government.

t0c003xpigma1.jpg

what about 187 minutes of doing nothing but watching.
Remember the ladies counting batches of votes multiple times in GA. Who did you believe? it wasn't your eyes, was it?

Fox News host Tucker Carlson became public enemy #1 as a result of him showing some of the CCTV footage from the January 6, 2021, protests in Washington DC. Collectively both parties in Washington DC and their stenographers in the mainstream media spent the last day in hysteric criticism of Tucker Carlson.
The need for control is a reaction to fear, and Mr. Carlson seems to understand that sunlight always brings forth the greatest demands for control. In his opening segment tonight, Mr. Carlson took on the critics directly. WATCH:

Commentary:
Tucker doesn’t have to be enamored with Trump Ron. He just has to seek out truth and publish it when he finds it…Just like all REAL journalists are presumed to want to do.
It’s pure stupidity on our part to shoot the messenger who is spreading OUR message. Tucker has a massive audience. Sundance is great but he/she will never be able to influence the millions of DNC voters and fence sitters that Tucker can reach. And isn’t that the goal?
As the true journalist that Tucker is, he exposes both the Left and the Right. Tat is why Maoist Democrats and RINOs fear him.
Meanwhile J 6 political prisoners are now asking for continuations of their trial dates so their lawyers can view the videos. It seems most of the federal judges over these cases are Obama appointees with little knowledge or regard for the bill of rights prohibitions on excessive bail or speedy trials. I am praying these Carlson reports will help free those in the American gulags and they or others can bring severe legal action against their accusers and kidnappers.
Tucker simply asks why? It’s not about the Jan 6th insurrection hoax ; it’s about what underlies that hoax, the rigged, fraudulent, and stolen 2020 election where the Uniparty establishment took out President Donald Trump. If Tucker can show that an insurrection hoax was perpetrated by Maoist Democrats on the American people for 26 months, certainly these same people are brazen and bold enough, and capable of having stolen the 2020 election.

No. He was not given adequate representation. And evidence was withheld that would have exonerated him.

I realize TDS weirdos like you are fine with railroading conservatives. Doesn’t change the fact that his rights were violated.

There is no evidence refuting he illegally entered the Capitol which contributed to obstructing Congress from certifying the election.

Thank you.

That was awesome.

Correction. You have been whining that I watched it.

ole faun was saying last night if an attack failed at their objective the attack never happened,, so in this case they failed to stop the certification of the vote so the attack never happened,,

his logic is sound,,
Why not ask the experts at MSNBC and Pelosi's Select January
6th Committe on being selectively abusive.
Did they even establish the motive behind the January 6th
Capitol Roust.Probably Not.They were too focused on Hating.
Playing the Democrats favorite Game.Or the Blame Game.
Now it's onto nailing Tucker to the nearest cross and hope
there enough Buzzards around.

Well seeing how there is thousands of hours of video evidence of Trumpers first attacking and beating cops, then overthrowing the cops and breaking into the Capitol building by force, then attacking the cops inside the Capitol as they are evacuationg the building, then overthrowing the cops in the Capitol and taking over the Capitol by force, there is no excuse to offer to refute that.

You can cry about the media all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that Trash Trumpers rioted and attacked and beat cops and took over the Capitol building by force. You are just too ashamed to admit the truth.

For the first time in their pathetic lives, leftists are angry because some cops got attacked. They’re normally cheering and defending cop beaters.

There is no evidence refuting he illegally entered the Capitol which contributed to obstructing Congress from certifying the election.
Hay dint ya git the Memo Bub.Wasn't congress taking some kind of
Lunch break when the storming got started.

ole faun was saying last night if an attack failed at their objective the attack never happened,, so in this case they failed to stop the certification of the vote so the attack never happened,,

his logic is sound,,

You're lying again. You never stop. While they did fail to stop certification, they didn't fail to attack the Capitol.

Forum List

Back