Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

Don't worry your little head about it. Just go turn the TV back on. That's all you need to know about life -- that the TV is on and you're safe.

Snowflakes have an even safer space...

download.jpeg-4.jpg

You just refuse to watch the video and now parrot lies from your precious “committee”. Your cowardice is noted. You’re a good gullible sheep for your Dem masters.

We need to designate them for what they are -- mindless losers who have no hope in life other than the deprogramming camps, once the shit has been cleared and the dust settles.

As such, we need to ignore them if we can and swat them like mosquitoes when we can't.

There is nothing Carlson can provide which proves the hoax that the QAnon Shaman was allowed into the Capitol by the police.

I can tell you have not watched the video link I provided.
I picture all of you clamping you hands over your ears, shouting, "LA-LA-LA-I-CAN'T-HEAR-YOU!"

And you wonder why people call you a cult.

View attachment 763413

Feel better posting yer' lil' girly man meme's?

The police behaved exactly how you should behave with a wild animal. You speak calmly to it, you make no sudden moves, and you keep a watchful eye on it until help arrives.

Unfortunately, the leader of the free world chose to jerk off for over three hours instead, rather than send help.

All the blood spilled that day is on his hands.
Just STFU you retarded piss drinking rube. Already proven the “police” did more to incite the crowd than calm them down. Just like Nancy wanted. Trump had offered help to ensure this wouldn’t happen and YOUR heroes refused it. It’s all on YOU and the morons you support dumbass.

Tucker Carlson admitted in open court last year that he lies to his viewers and they should not believe what he tells them. Basically, he admitted to being a shit stirrer. I will post that in my next post.

While he was peddling the Big Lie on Donald Trump's behalf, behind the scenes Carlson was not buying it. He called Trump a "demonic force". However, he feared the monsters he had helped create would defect to Newsmax and so he kept lying to their faces on the air. His contempt for the rubes is profound.

Even worse, when a Fox News reporter dared to fact check Trump, Carlson called for her to be fired immediately as truth and facts and reality would negatively affect their stock price!

And now, after succumbing to Trump's lickspittles in Congress in order to earn their vote for Speaker, Kevin McCarthy has given exclusive access to 40,000 hours of January 6 video to the chief Trump propagandist, Tucker Carlson.

And once again, Tucker Carlson has lied to his viewers. They are all parroting a lie that the QAnon Shaman was allowed into the Capitol by the Capitol police, based on Carlson propaganda.

For a propagandist to be successful, he needs to rely on the rubes to be unable to think critically or view anything that contradicts the narrative. The rubes are trained to mistrust anything which does not align with the propagandist's lies.

So here is a video which clearly shows the QAnon Shaman was NOT allowed into the building by the police:

https://ia902307.us.archive.org/10/items/Cwxj9RMtddritN4Ds/Cwxj9RMtddritN4Ds.mpeg4

Watch that video. As the insurrectionists begin smashing the windows and break in, a single police officer attempts to pepper spray one of the terrorists. He then retreats.

Eventually, two of the invaders kick open the center doors to allow more of the terrorists inside. As the mob surges through the door, you can see the QAnon Shaman carrying a flag as he enters with his fellow rioters.

You would think at some point a rube would have to admit to themselves they were fooled. I realize it is a bitter and difficult pill to swallow, but if one is to maintain one's integrity, you have to reach that point.

Sometimes, your integrity is all you have. And if you casually throw it away to just to win an argument online with complete strangers, then you are near the precipice of insanity.

So why does anyone bleev anything Tucker Carlson says? It's a true mystery to me.
He's self-affirming for the scummiest.

Tucker Carlson admitted in open court last year that he lies to his viewers and they should not believe what he tells them. Basically, he admitted to being a shit stirrer. I will post that in my next post.

While he was peddling the Big Lie on Donald Trump's behalf, behind the scenes Carlson was not buying it. He called Trump a "demonic force". However, he feared the monsters he had helped create would defect to Newsmax and so he kept lying to their faces on the air. His contempt for the rubes is profound.

Even worse, when a Fox News reporter dared to fact check Trump, Carlson called for her to be fired immediately as truth and facts and reality would negatively affect their stock price!

And now, after succumbing to Trump's lickspittles in Congress in order to earn their vote for Speaker, Kevin McCarthy has given exclusive access to 40,000 hours of January 6 video to the chief Trump propagandist, Tucker Carlson.

And once again, Tucker Carlson has lied to his viewers. They are all parroting a lie that the QAnon Shaman was allowed into the Capitol by the Capitol police, based on Carlson propaganda.

For a propagandist to be successful, he needs to rely on the rubes to be unable to think critically or view anything that contradicts the narrative. The rubes are trained to mistrust anything which does not align with the propagandist's lies.

So here is a video which clearly shows the QAnon Shaman was NOT allowed into the building by the police:

https://ia902307.us.archive.org/10/items/Cwxj9RMtddritN4Ds/Cwxj9RMtddritN4Ds.mpeg4

Watch that video. As the insurrectionists begin smashing the windows and break in, a single police officer attempts to pepper spray one of the terrorists. He then retreats.

Eventually, two of the invaders kick open the center doors to allow more of the terrorists inside. As the mob surges through the door, you can see the QAnon Shaman carrying a flag as he enters with his fellow rioters.

You would think at some point a rube would have to admit to themselves they were fooled. I realize it is a bitter and difficult pill to swallow, but if one is to maintain one's integrity, you have to reach that point.

Sometimes, your integrity is all you have. And if you casually throw it away to just to win an argument online with complete strangers, then you are near the precipice of insanity.

So why does anyone bleev anything Tucker Carlson says? It's a true mystery to me.
We believe our own eyes... Tucker doesn't have to say anything we can see what we have always believed... that this was a set up.... and it wasn't an attempted over through of the nation....

So, basically, tucker is like most people on MSM. Even some in Congress like pencil neck.
Im so glad I dont pay attention to any of those fucking retards.

Yes, because you said every fantasy you people post on here come true. Since you made that claim I want you to back it up

Almost everything you pathetic 'scream-at-the-sky' snowflakes have called 'Conspiracy Theories' have been proven to be TRUE.

J6 - what is that now... 6...7... or MORE ... FAILED 'We've got him now' moments?!

download.jpeg-2.jpg

'Truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiiuump!!'

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back