Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

So there is no such "unedited" video??? There is only the one that proves you a boot-licking Democrat apple-polisher and enemy of America?

How many times must it be proven??????
I apologize, I just keep overestimating you. My bad. Try this: ANY VIDEO RELEASED BY TUCKER CARLSON HAS BEEN EDITED BY TUCKER CARLSON (OR HIS STAFF).

Ah, see?

At 3:24, the Shaman is shown outside the doors his fellow rioters kicked open for him.

Carlson then JUMP CUTS to the Shaman in a Capitol hallway.

So I ask again, did you watch the OP video? It completely debunks your lie that he was allowed in by the cops.

You've been had, sucker.

"That's why you could have police outside setting people on fire with flashbangs".

Where are the reports of the burn victims?
The same place where that Chinese bamboo, Italian lasers, Hugo Chevez's plot, phony ballots for Biden & the rest of their bullshit is stored.

It's where Trump & Tuck spoon feed them.

Ah, see?

At 3:24, the Shaman is shown outside the doors his fellow rioters kicked open for him.

Carlson then JUMP CUTS to the Shaman in a Capitol hallway.

So I ask again, did you watch the OP video? It completely debunks your lie that he was allowed in by the cops.

You've been had, sucker.
I never claimed he was allowed in by cops,,,

and you skipped over he was in the hallway with ten cops after being led around by two of them,,,

The cops were doing their best to keep the terrorists from getting out of control. They sure as shit weren't going to let them run around loose unsupervised.

Sadly, the mob was already in a violent mood and quickly became full-on terrorists.
Uh huh. So when they are surrounding one of them they can’t arrest them?

Do you have evidence for this "violence" that you speak of? Lets see the video.

LOLOL

You haven't seen the video of Trump's thugs smashing in windows and then kicking doors open and then pouring into the Capitol like a swarm of cockroaches?

Forum List

Back