Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

Hey moron it doesn’t matter what the video you’re talking about shows. It doesn’t somehow erase the video you’re pretending doesn’t exist. Do you even realize how pathetic you actually sound right now?
Do you see how stupid you sound crying about the truth coming out moron? You truly are pathetic. And that goes for every leftard crying about this.

Do I REALLY need to post YOUR comment again?

No, I don't - its right there for everyone to see.

Be a man and own your shit.

Yes, and I copied and pasted those words from your fellow tribe member. Are you really this fucking stupid?

my bad,,
didnt realize you havent watched all of the videos,,,

get back to us when you have educated yourself on ALL the facts,,
Irony.

Did you watch the video of how the Shaman entered the video? You were one of the parroting rubes who claimed he was let in by the cops.

Look at you now. Whirling and spinning as you try to evade reality. You can't even admit one simple fact. You can't even admit you were hoaxed.

Sad.

What I want to know is why CERTAIN GROUPS of people are so zealously trying to denounce and demean Tucker Carlson. Are you THIS scared of him if he is such a boob? REALLY?!? You think that one guy can turn the tide against us and cause DuH-MocrIsY to die? Well, first off, you people in this CERTAIN GROUP are ignorant garbage people and your opinions mean nothing to me. Second, just listen to yourselves. You are hysterical over this. People do not get hysterical like this normally. Most guys would have to get their dicks stuck in the blender while making daiquiris in order to work themselves into such a hysterical tizzy. Us on the right have sat through 100 Tucker Carlsons of the left, saying some REAL WHOPPERS and representing them as fact. Did we start acting like a bunch of fucking women on the rag? No. We just rolled with it. After all, you folks are garbage people and your opinions mean nothing to us. In fact, it seems like you are trying TOO HARD to discredit Tucker Carlson. Why would that be?

What I want to know is why CERTAIN GROUPS of people are so zealously trying to denounce and demean Tucker Carlson. Are you THIS scared of him if he is such a boob? REALLY?!? You think that one guy can turn the tide against us and cause DuH-MocrIsY to die? Well, first off, you people in this CERTAIN GROUP are ignorant garbage people and your opinions mean nothing to me. Second, just listen to yourselves. You are hysterical over this. People do not get hysterical like this normally. Most guys would have to get their dicks stuck in the blender while making daiquiris in order to work themselves into such a hysterical tizzy. Us on the right have sat through 100 Tucker Carlsons of the left, saying some REAL WHOPPERS and representing them as fact. Did we start acting like a bunch of fucking women on the rag? No. We just rolled with it. After all, you folks are garbage people and your opinions mean nothing to us. In fact, it seems like you are trying TOO HARD to discredit Tucker Carlson. Why would that be?
Tucker Carlson and his fellow propagandists kept the Big Lie alive and this led to the insurrection.

And you wonder why people are afraid of him? Are you THIS blind and stupid!?!

How exactly is playing a video given to you by the DOJ / Capitol police and playing it as coordinate a 'scam', snowflake?
- Yes, Calson reportedly worked with the Capitol police before showing the video, so your bullshit narrative of the video being altered has already been debunked.

You and the other panicked sheep on this board were throwing out false narratives and reasons to avoid watching it before it even aired.

I guess exposing even further what a complete sham the J6 Committee was has really shaken you snowflakes up.

Even before it aired Trump had been exonerated as Garland and the 'Get Trump' Committee completely failed to provide any evidence of Trump's involvement in the incited violent protest, leading to Garland begging the court to allow Trump to be sued anyway.

From start to finish the Dem Kanuki theater was a joke, as Democrats again were forced to alter transcripts / what was actually said and try to manufacture fake evidence.

While engaging in your usual highly opinionated, biased rant you intentionally ignored / ignore what was / has been proven and the the govt's lies and crimes - avoiding them at all costs.

How exactly did Tucker bring a 'dead' officer back to life, cure him of being 'bashed in the head by a fire extinguisher', leaving him with no marks and walking around just fine?
-- That's one helluva scam, huh, snowflake?

Why didn't the J6 Committee release all of the video footage when they had the chance?
-- Carlson showed America why.

What is preventing the DOJ / Capitol Police from relessing all of it now to prove Carlson 'altered the video'?

Where is ANYONE from the J6 Committee - why aren't they rushing to microphones to claim Carlson doctored the video or to justify / explain their kabuki theater?

For once stop attempting to blame the GOP for DEMOCRAT FAILURE / INACTION and talk about it, not AVOID it.

View attachment 763406
I'm aware of the orange talking points.

Tucker lies to you and you don't care.

dropmic-jpg.763406

Tucker Carlson admitted in open court last year that he lies to his viewers and they should not believe what he tells them. Basically, he admitted to being a shit stirrer. I will post that in my next post.

While he was peddling the Big Lie on Donald Trump's behalf, behind the scenes Carlson was not buying it. He called Trump a "demonic force". However, he feared the monsters he had helped create would defect to Newsmax and so he kept lying to their faces on the air. His contempt for the rubes is profound.

Even worse, when a Fox News reporter dared to fact check Trump, Carlson called for her to be fired immediately as truth and facts and reality would negatively affect their stock price!

And now, after succumbing to Trump's lickspittles in Congress in order to earn their vote for Speaker, Kevin McCarthy has given exclusive access to 40,000 hours of January 6 video to the chief Trump propagandist, Tucker Carlson.

And once again, Tucker Carlson has lied to his viewers. They are all parroting a lie that the QAnon Shaman was allowed into the Capitol by the Capitol police, based on Carlson propaganda.

For a propagandist to be successful, he needs to rely on the rubes to be unable to think critically or view anything that contradicts the narrative. The rubes are trained to mistrust anything which does not align with the propagandist's lies.

So here is a video which clearly shows the QAnon Shaman was NOT allowed into the building by the police:

https://ia902307.us.archive.org/10/items/Cwxj9RMtddritN4Ds/Cwxj9RMtddritN4Ds.mpeg4

Watch that video. As the insurrectionists begin smashing the windows and break in, a single police officer attempts to pepper spray one of the terrorists. He then retreats.

Eventually, two of the invaders kick open the center doors to allow more of the terrorists inside. As the mob surges through the door, you can see the QAnon Shaman carrying a flag as he enters with his fellow rioters.

You would think at some point a rube would have to admit to themselves they were fooled. I realize it is a bitter and difficult pill to swallow, but if one is to maintain one's integrity, you have to reach that point.

Sometimes, your integrity is all you have. And if you casually throw it away to just to win an argument online with complete strangers, then you are near the precipice of insanity.

So why does anyone bleev anything Tucker Carlson says? It's a true mystery to me.
Above is a psychotic, utterly enslaved to the psychotic delusion which dominates what was left of their mind after fascist democrats aborted that mind at public school....Sad & tragic to witness such a horrifying example of eugenics, like the ice pick lobotomized legions of the late 50's, except of course the above are still quite capable of violence.... :banana:

AHAHAHAHAH !!!

We all saw the violence and riots live on TV, we all watched it. Trash Trumpers rioted at the Capitol and attacked cops, its clear as day. Then they overran the cops and took over the Capitol by force.

Its all on video, there is nothing you can say. Jan 6th was a total disgrace and it was the MAGA republicans that did it.
You saw what the J6 Committee and corrupt MSM wanted you to see and manipulatively edited a lot of that. And they showed you none of what they didn't want you to see. Which is why Tucker Carlson's video series now is being damned by the people who didn't want you to see that.

That's the flaw in these rulings:

FOX viewers are not "reasonable" by any stretch of the imagination.

FOX and similar commentators cause extreme harm by appealing to "unreasonable" and "intelligent" people. The courts should recognize this and drop "reasonable" as a standard.

Seeing IS believing.
Only tyrannical Gov't's attempt to kill messengers......and YOU.
You need to save what little integrity you have left, if any.

Stop sacrificing yourself on an altar of lies.

Tune in tonite, reprobate!

Above is a psychotic, utterly enslaved to the psychotic delusion which dominates what was left of their mind after fascist democrats aborted its mind at public school....Sad & tragic to witness such a horrifying example of eugenics, like the ice pick lobotomized legions of the late 50's, except of course the above are still quite capable of violence.... :banana:
I have no idea what this word salad is trying to convey.

Did you watch the video of the QAnon Shaman entering the Capitol with his fellow rioters?

Didga think good ole Tuck was going to show you fucking retards Trump's barbarians rampaging thru the Capital on the hunt for Pence & others, you moron?

You fucking halfwits are too stooooooopid to even know that you're being played by a bunch of multi millionare Fox News hacks like Carlson & their billionaire keeper Murdoch.
And an ass obsessed retard like you is crying because your whole fairy tale just got destroyed. You fucking retards just got shown how dumb you truly are for buying the obvious bullshit from that “committee”. Continue crying.

Irony.

Did you watch the video of how the Shaman entered the video? You were one of the parroting rubes who claimed he was let in by the cops.

Look at you now. Whirling and spinning as you try to evade reality. You can't even admit one simple fact. You can't even admit you were hoaxed.

Sad.
heres a video for you that shows him by himself with at least 10 cops,,
starts at 3;45

Tucker Carlson and his fellow propagandists kept the Big Lie alive and this led to the insurrection.

And you wonder why people are afraid of him? Are you THIS blind and stupid!?!
Man, that was really rude. Of course, I am not surprised given your political inclinations.

What is the truth, exactly?
Watch Tucker and the videos if you have the guts. Not likely considering you have been lied to for 7+ years about Trump and still refuse to admit how gullible you are. Just sad really. Already shown that the “Shaman” was led around by police and let in.

Forum List

Back