Breaking: Documented Truth On Elizabeth Warren's Genealogy Released---No Native American Ancestry

Liz Warren. First person of color. Gee she really made the Law School diverse eh?

:lmao:

Law Review Called Senate Candidate Warren 'Woman of Color'
By
Jennifer Levitz
Updated May 15, 2012 10:55 p.m. ET

A 1997 Fordham Law Review article described Democratic Senate hopeful Elizabeth Warren as Harvard Law School's "first woman of color," saying in footnotes that the information was based on a 1996 telephone interview with a Harvard spokesman.

The spokesman cited, Michael Chmura, also described Ms. Warren in a 1996 Harvard Crimson article as a Native American, and an example of faculty diversity at a time when the law school was facing heat that it was too male and too white.

Law Review Called Senate Candidate Warren 'Woman of Color'

Surprise, surprise - Warren is a complete fraud and a liar. She'll make a great runningmate for Hillary.

No Democrat exists who is not a liar. It's what they do, it's ALL they do.

You're a fine american my friend.
Thank you. I wish I could say the same about you. BTW, American is capitalized. A REAL American would know that.

I was using the term in the Shaun Hannity kind of way, you're a fine dumbed down Redneck my friend. Note the capital R.
Stop trying to be witty, it's not you.

Even though Warren used her phony First Nations ancestry to her advantage that in effect denied a true Native American a position the liberals just don't care about that "fib".

Liberals have absolutely no moral compass in today's world. They have devolved to scumbucket status.

Moral compass ? That's rich . Donald trump is your guy !! Serial cheater, married 3x , bastard child . And that's the tip of the ice berg. And you are the party of family values ? Playa pleas !

Please enlighten us to the virtue that is Hillary.

Well she wasn't married 3x and has no bastard kids .

Actually she does. Webb Hubbel is Hillary's father, not Slick.

Warren is just like this guy, Iron Eyes Cody, who played in movies and litter commercial's for years. He had everybody fooled. He was actually born a Sicilian-American named Tony Corti but later claimed Cherokee ancestry. He was ratted out in 1996 by his half-sister.

Iron Eyes Cody - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

cb50a64d-3638-3d2c-9514-1e57cefa1d96
hey, dont all rodents have high cheek bones?

No Democrat exists who is not a liar. It's what they do, it's ALL they do.

Thank you. I wish I could say the same about you. BTW, American is capitalized. A REAL American would know that.

Tell us again about that old apartment building in Chicago, sparky.
?

Reagan's Childhood Home Being Demolished
And that has what to do with this thread or my post?

?

Just feel like bringing that up sometimes when I see you acting superior, that's all. I sometimes do the same thing to thereisnospoon regarding the Presidents' shirtsleeves.

?

Just feel like bringing that up sometimes when I see you acting superior, that's all. I sometimes do the same thing to thereisnospoon regarding the Presidents' shirtsleeves.
So, in other words you're just trolling and flaming. Got it, thanks for clarifying.

Warren is just like this guy, Iron Eyes Cody, who played in movies and litter commercial's for years. He had everybody fooled. He was actually born a Sicilian-American named Tony Corti but later claimed Cherokee ancestry. He was ratted out in 1996 by his half-sister.

Iron Eyes Cody - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

cb50a64d-3638-3d2c-9514-1e57cefa1d96
hey, dont all rodents have high cheek bones?

Snakes do.
so do Gorillas that like little boys

So, in other words you're just trolling and flaming. Got it, thanks for clarifying.

You're welcome, because you deserve it, sir.

:)

Lizzie "identified" as a fake Indian, the same way Rachel Dolezal "identified" as a fat black woman.

I've decided to "identify" as a pregnant part native American and part Eskimo with a black father who is also a dwarf and a cripple....

Where's my section 8 apartment, welfare check, food stamps, and other free shit?

Now we can all disregard everything you say since you're an admitted troll.

Now we can all disregard everything you say since you're an admitted troll.
i think that when Warren dies, God will send her soul to planet Uranus where all of the aliens there have high cheek bones

Forum List

Back