Breaking: Documented Truth On Elizabeth Warren's Genealogy Released---No Native American Ancestry

I just remembered Pow Wow Chow that she contributed to.

:lmao:

I found a review at Amazon. I'm dying laughing.

5.0 out of 5 starsAmazing! Get in touch with your roots!
By Joshua P. Strodtbeck on May 17, 2012
Format: Paperback
Some of the recipes in this book are by the nation's most famous Cherokee, Elizabeth Warren, who is 0/32 native on her mother's side. As a fellow 0/32 Cherokee, I have enjoyed getting in touch with my ancestry through some of the delightful recipes Dr. Warren has published, such as a recipe for herbed tomatoes.

I absolutely recommend this for anyone with a similar ancestry who wants to know more about the traditions passed down from their forebears.
Comment 205 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?

Others are not so kind.

:lol: My face freaking hurts.

5.0 out of 5 starsDiversity Dish
By Joseph E. Toomey on May 17, 2012
Format: Paperback
I thoroughly enjoy the recipes here. My favorite one is called "Diversity Dish."

This was contributed by the world's only confirmed blond-haired, blue-eyed Cherokee who used her tomahawk to dig this up from her Oklahoma archives. You start out with 10 quarts of sanctimony, add in a gallon of hypocrisy, throw in a few fables (I recommend the "Family Lore" brand available in Cambridge), add a pinch of whining (1/32 ounce will work), toss in a paleface poseur and a large measure of insufferability.

No integrity required. And there you have it: political career implosion. Great for faculty lounge gatherings and unearned academic advancement.

Amazon.com: Pow Wow Chow: A Collection of Recipes from Families of the Five Civilized Tribes : Cherokee, Chickasaw, Choctaw, Creek and Seminole (9789996688447): Books

Goofy Elizabeth Warren and Crooked Hillary are fucking nuts and pathological liars. And to use fake ancestry for personal benefit is troubling. How anyone can support them shows how low information and selfish people are ruining the Earth.

Mohammad Obama release your college records so we can see if you too got preferential treatment, in your case for being a foreign student!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back