Breaking: Documented Truth On Elizabeth Warren's Genealogy Released---No Native American Ancestry

Someone was complaining earlier that it was a hoax or something, weren't they? I don't care where she gets it done. I just think it would put a lot of speculation to rest.
Actually, it's pretty common for families to pass down stories about ancestors that end up not being true. Especially about Native ancestry--seems like most everyone wants an Indian princess or warrior in their bloodline. It doesn't mean the people repeating the stories don't believe them, though. The fact that several relatives tell a consistent story does NOT mean it's true--it means they all got told the same story!
And it can explain where Aunt Bess's mysterious baby came from.
Yeah. Now THOSE stories are usually true.

I spent almost two years in Oklahoma while I was in the service and almost every white family that I came in contact with who were long time residents all claimed Cherokee ancestry. That was not unusual at all. What is unusual is political hacks using it as a club to beat someone with. You people wouldn't lose so often if you kept your debates at 9th grade level and above.

The reason Lyin Liz is getting pummeled is for the same reason many of us went after Ward Churchill. She has pretended to be a minority to benefit from the system. By doing so she has deprived a true minority for getting a hand up.

Liz Warren is a complete fraud. As was Ward Churchill.

I spent almost two years in Oklahoma while I was in the service and almost every white family that I came in contact with who were long time residents all claimed Cherokee ancestry. That was not unusual at all. What is unusual is political hacks using it as a club to beat someone with. You people wouldn't lose so often if you kept your debates at 9th grade level and above.

The reason Lyin Liz is getting pummeled is for the same reason many of us went after Ward Churchill. She has pretended to be a minority to benefit from the system. By doing so she has deprived a true minority for getting a hand up.

The problem is you don't know if she used the system or not. Pummelling someone without evidence is pathetic.

The problem is you don't know if she used the system or not. Pummelling someone without evidence is pathetic.

Bullshit. Of course we do. She began identifying as an Indian in the 80s and kept doing so until Harvard gave her a tenured position. She was used as an example of diversity by her boss.

Now...Lyin Liz has been exposed and she claims her Indian heritage is from a portrait of Indians and her family walking by it and saying "See? We have high cheek bones...like all Indians."

So Lyin Liz isn't just lying....but she's a racist also. Sad.

gettyimages-543300058.jpg

Someone was complaining earlier that it was a hoax or something, weren't they? I don't care where she gets it done. I just think it would put a lot of speculation to rest.
Actually, it's pretty common for families to pass down stories about ancestors that end up not being true. Especially about Native ancestry--seems like most everyone wants an Indian princess or warrior in their bloodline. It doesn't mean the people repeating the stories don't believe them, though. The fact that several relatives tell a consistent story does NOT mean it's true--it means they all got told the same story!

$125.00 and she can get her test done by a government approved agency. Approved by both the US and Canada. They are excellent. Then she can put this controversy that she caused by claiming First Nations lineage to rest.

When she's called the first person of color hired at Harvard Law School what the hell else does it mean? Give me a freaking break!

:lmao:

Bullshit. Of course we do. She began identifying as an Indian in the 80s and kept doing so until Harvard gave her a tenured position. She was used as an example of diversity by her boss.

Now...Lyin Liz has been exposed and she claims her Indian heritage is from a portrait of Indians and her family walking by it and saying "See? We have high cheek bones...like all Indians."

So Lyin Liz isn't just lying....but she's a racist also. Sad.

View attachment 79849

Actually no you don't. If you have proof a cite would be really good about now.

When she's called the first person of color hired at Harvard Law School what the hell else does it mean? Give me a freaking break!

:lmao:
I don't accuse people without proof, that is not the American way of doing things.

Good grief!

"Responding to students who were unhappy with the level of diversity on the faculty at Harvard Law School in the fall of 1996, Mr. Chmura listed a number of minorities and included Ms. Warren.

The Crimson wrote: "Although the conventional wisdom among students and faculty is that the Law School faculty includes no minority women, Chmura said Professor of Law Elizabeth Warren is Native American."

The University of Pennsylvania cited Ms. Warren in a 2005 "Minority Equity Report" that listed past winners of the Lindback Award for teaching excellence.

A note at the top of the list says that the names of minorities are in italics and boldface. Ms. Warren, who won the award in 1994, was designated as just one of eight minority recipients between 1991 and 2004."

Law Review Called Senate Candidate Warren 'Woman of Color'

Good grief!

"Responding to students who were unhappy with the level of diversity on the faculty at Harvard Law School in the fall of 1996, Mr. Chmura listed a number of minorities and included Ms. Warren.

The Crimson wrote: "Although the conventional wisdom among students and faculty is that the Law School faculty includes no minority women, Chmura said Professor of Law Elizabeth Warren is Native American."

The University of Pennsylvania cited Ms. Warren in a 2005 "Minority Equity Report" that listed past winners of the Lindback Award for teaching excellence.

A note at the top of the list says that the names of minorities are in italics and boldface. Ms. Warren, who won the award in 1994, was designated as just one of eight minority recipients between 1991 and 2004."

Again, until you can offer definitive proof your allegations amount to nothing more than slurs.

The proof is out there. Lyin Liz listed herself as a minority.

"Ms. Warren has acknowledged listing herself as a minority in a national law-school faculty directory between 1986 and 1995. On the campaign trail, she explained that she wanted to meet others with her Native American background. But she has declined to release records that would show how she listed herself to the University of Pennsylvania, where she taught from 1987 to 1995, or at Harvard, where she was hired in 1995."

Good grief!

Again, until you can offer definitive proof your allegations amount to nothing more than slurs.

What are you talking about? Liz has admitted she listed herself as a minority. How thick are you?

The proof is out there. Lyin Liz listed herself as a minority.

"Ms. Warren has acknowledged listing herself as a minority in a national law-school faculty directory between 1986 and 1995. On the campaign trail, she explained that she wanted to meet others with her Native American background. But she has declined to release records that would show how she listed herself to the University of Pennsylvania, where she taught from 1987 to 1995, or at Harvard, where she was hired in 1995."

Oh! so she used her family history to identify herself as Native American, but never said if she used that historical hand me down to gain minority advantage and you are just drawing conclusions. Is that a correct assessment?

201501_2123_fdigg_sm.jpg

Forum List

Back