Breaking: Documented Truth On Elizabeth Warren's Genealogy Released---No Native American Ancestry

Warren is just like this guy, Iron Eyes Cody, who played in movies and litter commercial's for years. He had everybody fooled. He was actually born a Sicilian-American named Tony Corti but later claimed Cherokee ancestry. He was ratted out in 1996 by his half-sister.

Iron Eyes Cody - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

cb50a64d-3638-3d2c-9514-1e57cefa1d96

Even though Warren used her phony First Nations ancestry to her advantage that in effect denied a true Native American a position the liberals just don't care about that "fib".

Liberals have absolutely no moral compass in today's world. They have devolved to scumbucket status.

Moral compass ? That's rich . Donald trump is your guy !! Serial cheater, married 3x , bastard child . And that's the tip of the ice berg. And you are the party of family values ? Playa pleas !

Quite accidentally Ms. Warren showed up in my family tree back in the 1600s. Ran the thread out just to see where it would go and found no native American anything anywhere. But, hey, beyond a certain point so much of that ancestry stuff is suspect. There might have been some real sneaky Indian back there or maybe even what we are now forced call "a dark complexioned, kinky-headed person of uncertain gender in the woodpile". I tried to say it like we used to in the days before PC but the bot scolded me.

Even though Warren used her phony First Nations ancestry to her advantage that in effect denied a true Native American a position the liberals just don't care about that "fib".

Liberals have absolutely no moral compass in today's world. They have devolved to scumbucket status.

Moral compass ? That's rich . Donald trump is your guy !! Serial cheater, married 3x , bastard child . And that's the tip of the ice berg. And you are the party of family values ? Playa pleas !

Please enlighten us to the virtue that is Hillary.

All Liz has to do is go and get tested. That way we can all put the matter to rest.
IKR. Ancestry.com I'm sure she can afford it. I got it all excited when I saw the title of this thread, thinking she'd done it and we had the results.

Well she wasn't married 3x and has no bastard kids .

Ever wonder why Chelsea is the spitting image of Webb Hubbell?

Where are these bastard children? And in this day and age being married twice or three times is sadly not uncommon. And who the hell did he cheat with? He had left Ivana before Marla and Marla and he were separated as well before he met Melania.

Last edited:
All Liz has to do is go and get tested. That way we can all put the matter to rest.
IKR. Ancestry.com I'm sure she can afford it. I got it all excited when I saw the title of this thread, thinking she'd done it and we had the results.

The best bet to put this to rest is for her to go to Accu Metrics. They're the pros. They can break it right down to what tribe. I doubt she needs a status card but the test would end the speculation wouldn't it?

Native and First Nations DNA Testing
The results of this scientific test can be used to receive a status card or tribal enrollment

As an industry leader in parentage (paternity and maternity testing), Family relationship and ancestral heritage testing, Viaguard Accu-metrics offers a variety of DNA tests for First Nation, Métis and Native Americans to help define if you belong to a particular ethno-geographical group.

New for 2016: We can also determine if you belong to the 56 Native tribes from Mexico.
The DNA results can be used in enrollment, disenrollment, claiming social benefits, or simply for a peace of mind. We understand the impact that this testing service has on the First Nation and Native American community and we try to use our expertise for the community's overall interests.

first-nation-large.jpg

Order your test by CLICKING HERE or call 1-877-842-4827 or e-mail [email protected] to order.
This test determines if your DNA contains the haplotypes that belong to the people of First Nations and Native Americans. Our test can even be used to determine the specific tribe that you belong to by comparing your DNA with known tribal members.

Accu-Metrics - First Nation, Métis and Native American DNA confirmation services

I'm so convinced, you found a link. You boobs understand the human genome has been sequenced right? Came back with that data and we'll go over it.

They're desperate. It's embarrassing.

Who's desperate? Warren claimed she was First Nations. And she received benefits from being touted as a minority. And unless she takes a DNA test she's a fraud.

Warren is just like this guy, Iron Eyes Cody, who played in movies and litter commercial's for years. He had everybody fooled. He was actually born a Sicilian-American named Tony Corti but later claimed Cherokee ancestry. He was ratted out in 1996 by his half-sister.

Iron Eyes Cody - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

cb50a64d-3638-3d2c-9514-1e57cefa1d96

THIS you have correct. White america was certainly not ready to have "indians" in their movies at the time. Some of ys still have issues along these lines.

I'm so convinced, you found a link. You boobs understand the human genome has been sequenced right? Came back with that data and we'll go over it.

Who's desperate? Warren claimed she was First Nations. And she received benefits from being touted as a minority. And unless she takes a DNA test she's a fraud.

What "benefits" did she receive?

That's not what the discontent with her is about.

Hired at Harvard Law School as the "first person of color". That's just for starters. Ward Churchill's scam was unreal as well.

That's not what the discontent with her is about.

I don't like scam artists. I don't like people pretending to be something that they are not and reaping the benefits of a system when those benefits should be going to true minorities.

Forum List

Back