Breaking: FBI BACKS CIA View that Russia Intervened to Help Trump Win Election

Wait a second, so if someone says something on here everyone asks for proof, and then when someone uses that information against your week argument, they are just parroting something. How fucking dumb.
Name the 17 organizations, then the person in each who makes the claim.
You can't. You're parroting BS from the most secretive and corrupt administration in history.

I did list the agencies...
Names. You can't. It's BS.

You didn't read the links...surprise surprise. Ask for information then don't read it.
There are no names in the 17 organizations. The only crime was letting America see the truth about Hillary

Again, you don't read...go read the links and come back. I'll tell you what. Question me one more time. I'll make you an avatar bet that I can show you who speaks for each agency about how they feel the Russians hacked the election. And the answer is in the articles I linked. Bet?

Gee, it's about time. :rolleyes-41:

FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. have backed a CIA assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election in part to help Donald Trump win the presidency, according to U.S. officials.

Comey’s support for the CIA’s conclusion suggests that the leaders of the three agencies are in agreement on Russian intentions, contrary to suggestions by some lawmakers that the FBI disagreed with the CIA.

“Earlier this week, I met separately with (Director) FBI James Comey and DNI Jim Clapper, and there is strong consensus among us on the scope, nature, and intent of Russian interference in our presidential election,” CIA Director John Brennan said in a message to the agency’s workforce, according to U.S. officials who have seen the message.
Rest here: FBI backs CIA view that Russia intervened to help Trump win election
60b50c0aeaf5b8e56dd183a8b28e5027.jpg

Last edited:
Why would Assange say the Russians did it? Are you seriously asking that? WTF is wrong with you to even have to ask that.
why can't you answer that? also, why would he say the russians if it wasn't the russians? why do you choose to ignore the man who actually published them and believe garbage from MSM? wow. just wow.

You fucking dumb ass motherfucker. Why would Assange say it is the Russians and lose one of his sources, which then would tell others to not give him information because they wouldn't be able to trust him not reveal them as a source... and why would he put his life in danger to possibly be killed by the Russians? Putin doesn't fuck around, and would have him killed. Oh for fuck's sake you are a fucking idiot.
why would he say the russians if it wasn't like he said? dude, you're losing. I'm winning this one. cause you have no answer cause you have no proof and i do. See i have the lead who released it saying it wasn't. booooooooooooomba

You're not winning just because you say you are winning. You have zero common sense whatsoever. You couldn't win an argument with a fucking brick wall.
lady, look the man said it wasn't the russians that gave him the emails. you call him a liar. that just makes you stupid.

It's fucking hilarious to watch you Trump supporters suck Assange's and Putin's dick and gulp down everything they say.

Hmmm this is odd. Just not but a couple days ago Comey told Trump over the phone that there was no evidence of a Russian hack. I wonder what new information or what happened in the last couple of days.

Just shows how much of an agenda he has. Time for Comey to resign.

Comey's been used, he's been had. He was a straight shooter who was compromised, much as Colin Powell was by Bush. It's a shame.

The large retard herd will never accept that Russia interfered in our country's election. They have swallowed too many yards of Putin's cock to go back now.

Russia interfered, and that is flat out outrageous. Anyone who is not outraged is a Putin cock gobbler. Anyone who is not outraged, and takes the extra step to deny it even happened has put Putin's cock in their ass and then put it in their mouth.

Now, how much impact that interference had on the outcome is the only question open to real debate.

And no one will ever know for sure.

I would believe it if I was presented with more then hearsay.

What conspiracy? There is NO evidence or it would be posted by now. A consensus of political opinion isn't evidence of anything but a bunch of opinions.

What conspiracy? Twenty various intelligence agencies from the U.S. to other countries around the world say Russia hacked the U.S. election...and you still think it isn't true. That's fucking crazy.
...with NO concrete evidence, it's speculation. And politically motivated. So it's 20 agencies now? How many do we have doing the same fucking thing? Time to clean house.

FBI and CIA give differing accounts to lawmakers on Russia’s motives in 2016 hacks
“The FBI briefers think in terms of criminal standards — can we prove this in court,” one of the officials said. “The CIA briefers weigh the preponderance of intelligence and then make judgment calls to help policymakers make informed decisions. High confidence for them means ‘we’re pretty damn sure.’ It doesn’t mean they can prove it in court.”

“The FBI briefers think in terms of criminal standards — can we prove this in court,” one of the officials said. “The CIA briefers weigh the preponderance of intelligence and then make judgment calls to help policymakers make informed decisions. High confidence for them means ‘we’re pretty damn sure.’ It doesn’t mean they can prove it in court.”

Are you fucking dense? The FBI, the CIA, and the DNI, along with 17 international intelligence agencies. That's not 20 U.S. agencies... seriously are you that fucking retarded?
I thought the FBI and the CIA were agencies in the 17. who are the seventeen then since you started it?

Actually it is more than 20. The DNI plus the 16 agencies in the USIC:

AND the intelligence agencies in other countries.
where is their statements that they believe it was the russians in that list?

dude, that was from the october 7 debate. Back then there was no issue with the hacks right? I mean I posted obummers speech from then. huh? I thought you said they interfered in the election? are you now saying that didn't happen and this all happened in october one month before or maybe even earlier? why wasn't it a concern in october and it is today? dude you got me lost in your nonsense politico

It was? Can you read me the date on the USA Today article?
The fake outrage is hilarious. All that was done was to expose Hillary for who she is for the voters to see.
And who is that? Someone who has been maligned for 30 years?

Meanwhile, Trump still has over 70 lawsuits to attend to. It's gonna be hilarious.

The tables turn as Democratic attorneys general prepare to challenge Trump policies

The large retard herd will never accept that Russia interfered in our country's election. They have swallowed too many yards of Putin's cock to go back now.

Russia interfered, and that is flat out outrageous. Anyone who is not outraged is a Putin cock gobbler. Anyone who is not outraged, and takes the extra step to deny it even happened has put Putin's cock in their ass and then put it in their mouth.

Now, how much impact that interference had on the outcome is the only question open to real debate.

and this is what one gets when one has no evidence. LOl :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

What conspiracy? Twenty various intelligence agencies from the U.S. to other countries around the world say Russia hacked the U.S. election...and you still think it isn't true. That's fucking crazy.
...with NO concrete evidence, it's speculation. And politically motivated. So it's 20 agencies now? How many do we have doing the same fucking thing? Time to clean house.

FBI and CIA give differing accounts to lawmakers on Russia’s motives in 2016 hacks

Are you fucking dense? The FBI, the CIA, and the DNI, along with 17 international intelligence agencies. That's not 20 U.S. agencies... seriously are you that fucking retarded?
I thought the FBI and the CIA were agencies in the 17. who are the seventeen then since you started it?

Actually it is more than 20. The DNI plus the 16 agencies in the USIC:

AND the intelligence agencies in other countries.
where is their statements that they believe it was the russians in that list?

I posted that in a different reply.

Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking

Clinton, Trump clash on Russia's role in election

The CIA aka "Crooks In Action"? The same group that has been training ISIS/ al qaeda? The same group that was behind the murder of JFK? The same group that was the OSS that brought in thousands of Nazis under "Operation PaperClip after WWII??? Thye same ones that use MK-Ultra trauma based mind control???? The ones that put in "Cointel-Pro" to infiltrate groups that were not "globalist friendly"???? The same ones that infiltrated the media under "Operation Mockingbird"???? The same group that has been flying opium into this country since the Korean War to fund their black ops? The same group that has orchestrated the overthrow of dozens of duly elected leaders that didn't play ball with their globalists because their country had resources that they coveted??? THAT group!!?!?!?!?!?!? Good call!!!!!

The CIA, FBI, National Intelligence Agency, and 17 other intelligence agencies in other countries... That's quite the conspiracy isn't it?
What else are you going to parrot from anonymous sources?

Wait a second, so if someone says something on here everyone asks for proof, and then when someone uses that information against your week argument, they are just parroting something. How fucking dumb.
Name the 17 organizations, then the person in each who makes the claim.
You can't. You're parroting BS from the most secretive and corrupt administration in history.
Here is a list of them fool.

These 17 Agencies Make Up The Most Sophisticated Spy Network In The World

And you know how I found the list?

Google
list of 17 us intelligence agencies
does it have their assessments in them that state they believe it was the russians?

Until we know the extent of their operation, you're correct we'll never know. Even then it would still be very subjective. How much dark money could they have been supplying? Have they influenced the Alt-Right Media. What was their role in the distribution of Fake News.

Trump and Trump supporters are on the Russian's side and against America. The question that needs to be answered is, why are so many Americans turning against America and favoring Russia.

Because your assessment of President Elect Donald Trump and his supporters comes from so far up your rectum that you are blinded to the truth...

why can't you answer that? also, why would he say the russians if it wasn't the russians? why do you choose to ignore the man who actually published them and believe garbage from MSM? wow. just wow.

You fucking dumb ass motherfucker. Why would Assange say it is the Russians and lose one of his sources, which then would tell others to not give him information because they wouldn't be able to trust him not reveal them as a source... and why would he put his life in danger to possibly be killed by the Russians? Putin doesn't fuck around, and would have him killed. Oh for fuck's sake you are a fucking idiot.
why would he say the russians if it wasn't like he said? dude, you're losing. I'm winning this one. cause you have no answer cause you have no proof and i do. See i have the lead who released it saying it wasn't. booooooooooooomba

You're not winning just because you say you are winning. You have zero common sense whatsoever. You couldn't win an argument with a fucking brick wall.
lady, look the man said it wasn't the russians that gave him the emails. you call him a liar. that just makes you stupid.

It's fucking hilarious to watch you Trump supporters suck Assange's and Putin's dick and gulp down everything they say.

Not as much fun as watching you BUTTHURT LWNJ's churn out thread after thread of bullshit.

IF the Russians "hacked" our election, you have one person to blame.

Hint- It ain't Trump.....it's an incompetent beta male who's spent the last 8 years "leading from behind"...and crying!

obama-tears.png

Trump and Trump supporters are on the Russian's side and against America. The question that needs to be answered is, why are so many Americans turning against America and favoring Russia.
and there is how the left draws conclusions, they lose so therefore it must be 'x', dude too funny thanks for the laugh.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back