Breaking: FBI BACKS CIA View that Russia Intervened to Help Trump Win Election

Russia? According to candidate Obama, they're nothing to worry about......

so show the US Congress. why won't they? you have that answer?

Fuck Congress, show us. Btw Congress has been getting briefed.

But if it contains information like names and stuff I hope they redact that shit before they show it to the Groper Elect.
fk congress? so you are all in on doing unconstitutional politicking eh? Damn right show us.

Yes fuck um. They've been getting the secret briefings all along. What have they been seeing that McConnell doesn't want us to see?
why then did all of these senators and the president say it needed to be investigated. The special committee is ready, now submit what the subpoena asked for.

I don't know. I could be that they suspect some partisan motives in the House. Besides it is being investigated and that investigation should be done and released before the New Administration takes power. If they want to take it up in the new year, fine with me.
it is a bipartisan committee, so I'm still confused on why our government agencies would deliberately ignore an order. Seems sort of strange to me. just saying, why don't you all wish to follow constitutional law? isn't this the US? Or is this only the left libturd nation? WTF is wrong with all you libs that your brains are in your toes?

Last edited:
What conspiracy? Twenty various intelligence agencies from the U.S. to other countries around the world say Russia hacked the U.S. election...and you still think it isn't true. That's fucking crazy.
20 agencies who have / are trying to build a case on a lot of circumstantial evidence, granted a LOT of it and much of it that - if common sense was applied - builds a case.

As the FBI pointed out, there is no 'smoking gun', no 'admission of guilt'. 'I think', 'We believe', 'If you make the jump here with me', 'this LOGICALLY concludes'.....when you go before the UN or the international community to accuse Trump NONE of that will get you much support. Many nations will NOT act against another nation without hard, solid evidence proving a direct link to the culprit. Comey has said in the past that many US legal cases have been won using circumstantial evidence......NOT IN THE UN. Politics, alliances, FEAR all play a part in how nations believe and vote. The US needs to provide an open-and-shut case. We don't have THAT yet.

An expert lawyer will tell you, it's not what you THINK - it's what you can PROVE.

Tom Cruise said that, too, in 'A Few Good Men'. :p

The CIA, FBI, National Intelligence agency, and 17 other intelligence agencies in other countries... that a whole bunch of people to get together for a single conspiracy don't you think?
What conspiracy? There is NO evidence or it would be posted by now. A consensus of political opinion isn't evidence of anything but a bunch of opinions.

What conspiracy? Twenty various intelligence agencies from the U.S. to other countries around the world say Russia hacked the U.S. election...and you still think it isn't true. That's fucking crazy.
...with NO concrete evidence, it's speculation. And politically motivated. So it's 20 agencies now? How many do we have doing the same fucking thing? Time to clean house.

FBI and CIA give differing accounts to lawmakers on Russia’s motives in 2016 hacks
“The FBI briefers think in terms of criminal standards — can we prove this in court,” one of the officials said. “The CIA briefers weigh the preponderance of intelligence and then make judgment calls to help policymakers make informed decisions. High confidence for them means ‘we’re pretty damn sure.’ It doesn’t mean they can prove it in court.”

“The FBI briefers think in terms of criminal standards — can we prove this in court,” one of the officials said. “The CIA briefers weigh the preponderance of intelligence and then make judgment calls to help policymakers make informed decisions. High confidence for them means ‘we’re pretty damn sure.’ It doesn’t mean they can prove it in court.”

Are you fucking dense? The FBI, the CIA, and the DNI, along with 17 international intelligence agencies. That's not 20 U.S. agencies... seriously are you that fucking retarded?
I thought the FBI and the CIA were agencies in the 17. who are the seventeen then since you started it?

Actually it is more than 20. The DNI plus the 16 agencies in the USIC:

AND the intelligence agencies in other countries.

As Americans we are obliged not to. No names have been released except for those whom Clinton her self has cast doubt on. If Russia was able to ,manipulate our elections then then is huge. If they can do this, what cant they do? Why are we not acting? This reaks of politics. But while we are at it, how about we look a bit deeper into the American politicians who are making the accusations?
well why do they ignore the man that actually released the emails and whom he says he got them from? wow, so the dude who got em, said who he got em from and they still say russia. It can't get any better than that.

Do you really expect Assange to come out and say he got them from Russia? If so you are even dumber than I thought, and that bar was already pretty low.
So it was the Russians because Assange didn't say so.

LOL@libtards.

Did I say that? You are sooo fucking stupid. I mean really, really, stupid. It's the Russians because 20 different groups say so. It's not, NOT the Russians because Assange says it isn't.

Again, do you expect Assange to come out and say it was the Russians? You fucking idiot.
why wouldn't he if they were involved? you never answered that? If they weren't, why would he say they were? WTF is wrong with you?

Why would Assange say the Russians did it? Are you seriously asking that? WTF is wrong with you to even have to ask that.

What conspiracy? There is NO evidence or it would be posted by now. A consensus of political opinion isn't evidence of anything but a bunch of opinions.

...with NO concrete evidence, it's speculation. And politically motivated. So it's 20 agencies now? How many do we have doing the same fucking thing? Time to clean house.

FBI and CIA give differing accounts to lawmakers on Russia’s motives in 2016 hacks

Are you fucking dense? The FBI, the CIA, and the DNI, along with 17 international intelligence agencies. That's not 20 U.S. agencies... seriously are you that fucking retarded?
I thought the FBI and the CIA were agencies in the 17. who are the seventeen then since you started it?

so you're saying that everyone of them says it was the russians? really, prove it

Hmmm this is odd. Just not but a couple days ago Comey told Trump over the phone that there was no evidence of a Russian hack.
According to "reports" from right wing propaganda sites, citing no sources.

Gee, it's about time. :rolleyes-41:

FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. have backed a CIA assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election in part to help Donald Trump win the presidency, according to U.S. officials.

Comey’s support for the CIA’s conclusion suggests that the leaders of the three agencies are in agreement on Russian intentions, contrary to suggestions by some lawmakers that the FBI disagreed with the CIA.

“Earlier this week, I met separately with (Director) FBI James Comey and DNI Jim Clapper, and there is strong consensus among us on the scope, nature, and intent of Russian interference in our presidential election,” CIA Director John Brennan said in a message to the agency’s workforce, according to U.S. officials who have seen the message.
Rest here: FBI backs CIA view that Russia intervened to help Trump win election

Where is the assessment?

well why do they ignore the man that actually released the emails and whom he says he got them from? wow, so the dude who got em, said who he got em from and they still say russia. It can't get any better than that.

Do you really expect Assange to come out and say he got them from Russia? If so you are even dumber than I thought, and that bar was already pretty low.

LOL@libtards.

Did I say that? You are sooo fucking stupid. I mean really, really, stupid. It's the Russians because 20 different groups say so. It's not, NOT the Russians because Assange says it isn't.

Again, do you expect Assange to come out and say it was the Russians? You fucking idiot.
why wouldn't he if they were involved? you never answered that? If they weren't, why would he say they were? WTF is wrong with you?

Why would Assange say the Russians did it? Are you seriously asking that? WTF is wrong with you to even have to ask that.
why can't you answer that? also, why would he say the russians if it wasn't the russians? why do you choose to ignore the man who actually published them and believe garbage from MSM? wow. just wow.

so you're saying that everyone of them says it was the russians? really, prove it

Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking

Clinton, Trump clash on Russia's role in election

Not on the Russian situation. The last one was in OCTOBER, and the CIA just criminally violated a Congressional subpoena by being a 'No-Show'.

WRONG. Read the fucking links you lazy fucks.

"The CIA shared its latest assessment with key senators in a closed-door briefing on Capitol Hill about two weeks ago in which agency officials cited a growing body of intelligence from multiple sources. Specifically, CIA briefers told the senators it was now “quite clear” that electing Trump was one of Russia’s goals, according to the officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss intelligence matters."

The CIA aka "Crooks In Action"? The same group that has been training ISIS/ al qaeda? The same group that was behind the murder of JFK? The same group that was the OSS that brought in thousands of Nazis under "Operation PaperClip after WWII??? Thye same ones that use MK-Ultra trauma based mind control???? The ones that put in "Cointel-Pro" to infiltrate groups that were not "globalist friendly"???? The same ones that infiltrated the media under "Operation Mockingbird"???? The same group that has been flying opium into this country since the Korean War to fund their black ops? The same group that has orchestrated the overthrow of dozens of duly elected leaders that didn't play ball with their globalists because their country had resources that they coveted??? THAT group!!?!?!?!?!?!? Good call!!!!!

The CIA, FBI, National Intelligence Agency, and 17 other intelligence agencies in other countries... That's quite the conspiracy isn't it?
What else are you going to parrot from anonymous sources?

Wait a second, so if someone says something on here everyone asks for proof, and then when someone uses that information against your week argument, they are just parroting something. How fucking dumb.
Name the 17 organizations, then the person in each who makes the claim.
You can't. You're parroting BS from the most secretive and corrupt administration in history.

You do until the information is authorized to be released.

As Americans we are obliged not to. No names have been released except for those whom Clinton her self has cast doubt on. If Russia was able to ,manipulate our elections then then is huge. If they can do this, what cant they do? Why are we not acting? This reaks of politics. But while we are at it, how about we look a bit deeper into the American politicians who are making the accusations?

LOL@libtards.

He might not reveal a source but he can eliminate a source without revealing his source. That's the point, retard. He said multiple times it was NOT the Russians. Come back with evidence, pooping your diapers won't cut it.

LOL@libtards.

why can't you answer that? also, why would he say the russians if it wasn't the russians? why do you choose to ignore the man who actually published them and believe garbage from MSM? wow. just wow.

You fucking dumb ass motherfucker. Why would Assange say it is the Russians and lose one of his sources, which then would tell others to not give him information because they wouldn't be able to trust him not reveal them as a source... and why would he put his life in danger to possibly be killed by the Russians? Putin doesn't fuck around, and would have him killed. Oh for fuck's sake you are a fucking idiot.

Kudos!! Another fantastic "Fake News" story by the Washington Post!! They even link their own original unsourced, uncorroborated story from an "unanamed" source as backup. It's the a great example of how to disseminate disinformation to the sheeple!!
Hey dumbshit. The original unsourced story claimed the FBI wasn't buying it. So, yeah, fake news. Your propaganda mills spread that bullshit around like caviar and you chowed down.

The story in the OP link cites an actual person. And quotes him directly.

CIA Director John Brennan.

Idiot.

Yes, 17 intelligence agencies really did say Russia was behind hacking

Clinton, Trump clash on Russia's role in election
dude, that was from the october 7 debate. Back then there was no issue with the hacks right? I mean I posted obummers speech from then. huh? I thought you said they interfered in the election? are you now saying that didn't happen and this all happened in october one month before or maybe even earlier? why wasn't it a concern in october and it is today? dude you got me lost in your nonsense politico

LOL@libtards.

Again, Assange is a thief. Still, No one has disputed the veracity of the documents he released. The only democrat reaction has been to say he is bad and then to resign. And other then hearsay, there has been ZERO evidence produced that Russia did it other then Bammer saying a bunch of guys told him they did. Hearsay doesnt fly in this country. Produce the evidence or kick rocks.

LOL@libtards.

You fucking dumb ass motherfucker. Why would Assange say it is the Russians and lose one of his sources, which then would tell others to not give him information because they wouldn't be able to trust him not reveal them as a source... and why would he put his life in danger to possibly be killed by the Russians? Putin doesn't fuck around, and would have him killed. Oh for fuck's sake you are a fucking idiot.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Forum List

Back