Breaking: FBI BACKS CIA View that Russia Intervened to Help Trump Win Election

Almost an hour later, only Fox News and WaPo are saying anything about it. Not even on the front page of Fox's site. Not trending on Twitter.

If the CIA wanted anyone to believe them, they wouldn't have canceled a briefing with the House Intelligence Committee. The FBI already has a tarnished reputation no thanks to their shenanigans with Hillary's e-mails.

Those two organizations are not very reliable right now. The WaPo recycling their story isn't helpful either.

It's being reported by the AP.

Official: FBI backs CIA conclusion on Russian hacking motive

The poll in your link pretty much says how much traction the allegation is with the public at large.

They added that poll after I linked it. That poll is also from 5 days ago back before it came out that the FBI agrees with the CIA. Wait and see how people feel when the real information comes out.
well all the supposed emails are from months before the election? your point is what exactly?

What does that matter with the proof the Russians are the one that did the hacking?
the fact that there hasn't been one shred of evidence. and now the agencies are avoiding the congress special committee. Assange said it wasn't the russians.

I can't wait for this proof to come out. I want to see the total melt down of the Trump supporters on this board. I'd literally give 10 years off my life span to see Trump lose his Presidency, because I know it would be better for humanity and the U.S.

Who said they were lying? Maybe they were told not to share the information until the CIA and other intelligence groups said they could? Do you have any understanding of how information within the intelligence agencies work?
do you know how congress works and their authority?

If the information isn't authorized to be released to the public yet by the intelligence community, then the Congressmen must follow those rules. You obviously don't understand how information in the government works...

So then what, we take their (the governments) word for it ?

You do until the information is authorized to be released.

As Americans we are obliged not to. No names have been released except for those whom Clinton her self has cast doubt on. If Russia was able to ,manipulate our elections then then is huge. If they can do this, what cant they do? Why are we not acting? This reaks of politics. But while we are at it, how about we look a bit deeper into the American politicians who are making the accusations?
well why do they ignore the man that actually released the emails and whom he says he got them from? wow, so the dude who got em, said who he got em from and they still say russia. It can't get any better than that.

I can't wait for this proof to come out. I want to see the total melt down of the Trump supporters on this board. I'd literally give 10 years off my life span to see Trump lose his Presidency, because I know it would be better for humanity and the U.S.
bring it baby, bring it often. I love facts, let's see em. you, you don't know what the word means.

You're going to have to do a hell of a lot better than WaPo and "strong consensus".

Regardless, that does nothing to alleviate DNC sleaze, Hillary's defeat or your butthurt.

I don't have to "do anything" to placate a clown like you, this will be making the rounds on every major media news outlet.

Almost an hour later, only Fox News and WaPo are saying anything about it. Not even on the front page of Fox's site. Not trending on Twitter.

If the CIA wanted anyone to believe them, they wouldn't have canceled a briefing with the House Intelligence Committee. The FBI already has a tarnished reputation no thanks to their shenanigans with Hillary's e-mails.

Those two organizations are not very reliable right now. The WaPo recycling their story isn't helpful either.

It's being reported by the AP.

Official: FBI backs CIA conclusion on Russian hacking motive

The poll in your link pretty much says how much traction the allegation is with the public at large.

They added that poll after I linked it. That poll is also from 5 days ago back before it came out that the FBI agrees with the CIA. Wait and see how people feel when the real information comes out.

Thats fine, But Hillary and Obama have both questioned the integrity of the leader of one of those organizations. All I can say is they best put up or shut up and it had better be convincing, because this type of temper tantrum from the democrats is 99% of why Hillary lost.

do you know how congress works and their authority?

If the information isn't authorized to be released to the public yet by the intelligence community, then the Congressmen must follow those rules. You obviously don't understand how information in the government works...

As Americans we are obliged not to. No names have been released except for those whom Clinton her self has cast doubt on. If Russia was able to ,manipulate our elections then then is huge. If they can do this, what cant they do? Why are we not acting? This reaks of politics. But while we are at it, how about we look a bit deeper into the American politicians who are making the accusations?
well why do they ignore the man that actually released the emails and whom he says he got them from? wow, so the dude who got em, said who he got em from and they still say russia. It can't get any better than that.

Do you really expect Assange to come out and say he got them from Russia? If so you are even dumber than I thought, and that bar was already pretty low.

Not on the Russian situation. The last one was in OCTOBER, and the CIA just criminally violated a Congressional subpoena by being a 'No-Show'.

WRONG. Read the fucking links you lazy fucks.

"The CIA shared its latest assessment with key senators in a closed-door briefing on Capitol Hill about two weeks ago in which agency officials cited a growing body of intelligence from multiple sources. Specifically, CIA briefers told the senators it was now “quite clear” that electing Trump was one of Russia’s goals, according to the officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss intelligence matters."
"“Earlier this week, I met separately with (Director) FBI James Comey and DNI Jim Clapper, and there is strong consensus among us on the scope, nature, and intent of Russian interference in our presidential election,” CIA Director John Brennan said in a message to the agency’s workforce, according to U.S. officials who have seen the message."

It's like global warming, a consensus isn't science. Or evidence.

The CIA, FBI, National Intelligence agency, and 17 other intelligence agencies in other countries... that a whole bunch of people to get together for a single conspiracy don't you think?
What conspiracy? There is NO evidence or it would be posted by now. A consensus of political opinion isn't evidence of anything but a bunch of opinions.

What conspiracy? Twenty various intelligence agencies from the U.S. to other countries around the world say Russia hacked the U.S. election...and you still think it isn't true. That's fucking crazy.
...with NO concrete evidence, it's speculation. And politically motivated. So it's 20 agencies now? How many do we have doing the same fucking thing? Time to clean house.

FBI and CIA give differing accounts to lawmakers on Russia’s motives in 2016 hacks
“The FBI briefers think in terms of criminal standards — can we prove this in court,” one of the officials said. “The CIA briefers weigh the preponderance of intelligence and then make judgment calls to help policymakers make informed decisions. High confidence for them means ‘we’re pretty damn sure.’ It doesn’t mean they can prove it in court.”

“The FBI briefers think in terms of criminal standards — can we prove this in court,” one of the officials said. “The CIA briefers weigh the preponderance of intelligence and then make judgment calls to help policymakers make informed decisions. High confidence for them means ‘we’re pretty damn sure.’ It doesn’t mean they can prove it in court.”

Do you really expect Assange to come out and say he got them from Russia? If so you are even dumber than I thought, and that bar was already pretty low.
So it was the Russians because Assange didn't say so.

LOL@libtards.

why would he be afraid of russia more than the US? Who did he actually supposedly hurt? you have some really strange logic there lady.

WRONG. Read the fucking links you lazy fucks.

"The CIA shared its latest assessment with key senators in a closed-door briefing on Capitol Hill about two weeks ago in which agency officials cited a growing body of intelligence from multiple sources. Specifically, CIA briefers told the senators it was now “quite clear” that electing Trump was one of Russia’s goals, according to the officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss intelligence matters."
"“Earlier this week, I met separately with (Director) FBI James Comey and DNI Jim Clapper, and there is strong consensus among us on the scope, nature, and intent of Russian interference in our presidential election,” CIA Director John Brennan said in a message to the agency’s workforce, according to U.S. officials who have seen the message."

The CIA, FBI, National Intelligence agency, and 17 other intelligence agencies in other countries... that a whole bunch of people to get together for a single conspiracy don't you think?
What conspiracy? There is NO evidence or it would be posted by now. A consensus of political opinion isn't evidence of anything but a bunch of opinions.

What conspiracy? Twenty various intelligence agencies from the U.S. to other countries around the world say Russia hacked the U.S. election...and you still think it isn't true. That's fucking crazy.
...with NO concrete evidence, it's speculation. And politically motivated. So it's 20 agencies now? How many do we have doing the same fucking thing? Time to clean house.

FBI and CIA give differing accounts to lawmakers on Russia’s motives in 2016 hacks

Are you fucking dense? The FBI, the CIA, and the DNI, along with 17 international intelligence agencies. That's not 20 U.S. agencies... seriously are you that fucking retarded?

Well, again, its Obama and Clinton who are making the claim. Assange is a thief, but still, no one has disputed the veracity of what was put out there, no one has produced any evidence Russia was involved at all other then saying "he said so"

One's character is defined by how one win's and how they lose. I think we now have a clear understanding of what we are dealing with. Thank God!

LOL@libtards.

Did I say that? You are sooo fucking stupid. I mean really, really, stupid. It's the Russians because 20 different groups say so. It's not, NOT the Russians because Assange says it isn't.

Again, do you expect Assange to come out and say it was the Russians? You fucking idiot.

As if they're going to reveal to the public every little detail of exactly how Russian operatives successfully hacked the DNC. Unless you're a member of congress, you won't be "shown" a goddamn thing. The world doesn't revolve around your childish whining to see the "proof" with your own eyes. Grow up.
so show the US Congress. why won't they? you have that answer?

Fuck Congress, show us. Btw Congress has been getting briefed.

But if it contains information like names and stuff I hope they redact that shit before they show it to the Groper Elect.
fk congress? so you are all in on doing unconstitutional politicking eh? Damn right show us.

Yes fuck um. They've been getting the secret briefings all along. What have they been seeing that McConnell doesn't want us to see?
why then did all of these senators and the president say it needed to be investigated. The special committee is ready, now submit what the subpoena asked for.

I don't know. I could be that they suspect some partisan motives in the House. Besides it is being investigated and that investigation should be done and released before the New Administration takes power. If they want to take it up in the new year, fine with me.

Are you fucking dense? The FBI, the CIA, and the DNI, along with 17 international intelligence agencies. That's not 20 U.S. agencies... seriously are you that fucking retarded?
I thought the FBI and the CIA were agencies in the 17. who are the seventeen then since you started it?

LOL@libtards.

Did I say that? You are sooo fucking stupid. I mean really, really, stupid. It's the Russians because 20 different groups say so. It's not, NOT the Russians because Assange says it isn't.

Again, do you expect Assange to come out and say it was the Russians? You fucking idiot.
why wouldn't he if they were involved? you never answered that? If they weren't, why would he say they were? WTF is wrong with you?

Forum List

Back