Breaking: FBI BACKS CIA View that Russia Intervened to Help Trump Win Election

Just hold on to your size 18 panties, it's coming. Meanwhile, why don't you busy yourself with finding out that the CIA and FBI are lying, Catfish "Pumpkin"?
Obama just admitted the Russians did not hack the election......

Where? I asked you for a link.

Obamas news conference today.....

www.whitehouse.gov

I listened to what he said... and he said the Russians didn't hack the actual process. That doesn't mean they didn't hack to influence the election.

But influence and hacking are two different things.

How come you haven't noticed that yet?

That's just it, I am smart enough to be influenced by the hack and know better...unlike the Trump supporters on this board that now want to defend Russia.

And when Comey said he wouldn't indict Hillary he was a hack to Republicans... until he sent the letter a week before the election. Then he was awesome. Then a couple days latter he was a hack again. Then when Trump supporters thought he disagreed with the CIA he was great again... and now when he does agree with the CIA he is a bum.

So you agree then that Comey agreeing with the CIA is meaningless. Good to know.

No, I'm saying it goes both ways with both parties.

Well then that means you either:
A) Place credence in what he says if it fits your narrative.
B) Agree that what he says is worthless either way

So which is it?

What is it? I think you like to build strawman arguments and ask loaded questions.

Do you always cheat on your husband with Black dudes?

Well we have at least established that you don't know what a strawman argument is...since my question clearly is pertinent to the topic. And secondly, when you are bested you resort to name calling and insults...which establishes you are a millennial liberal.

You did build a strawman... because you took what I said and changed it to build your own argument. That is EXACTLY what a strawman is. Then to boot, you created a loaded question.

I just asked you a question in return. Do you always cheat on your husband with Black dudes?

And I'm not a liberal. So looky there... now you're ignorant on top of everything else.

tl;dr

The FBI, CIA and DNI are all in agreement -- Russia intervened in our election in order to help Trump win.
so, they have proof of the number of votes cast by the Russians tipped the scales in favor of Trump?

Because if it is illegal for Russia to make information known to the American people, then the DNC AND the GOP have all committed crimes.

www.whitehouse.gov

I listened to what he said... and he said the Russians didn't hack the actual process. That doesn't mean they didn't hack to influence the election.

That's just it, I am smart enough to be influenced by the hack and know better...unlike the Trump supporters on this board that now want to defend Russia.
So, you have proof that Russia cast votes for Trump?

www.whitehouse.gov

Your Obama just defended Russia today.....so.....

Looks like Russia got their man into power...Took long enough.

We're now going to be their satellite.

www.whitehouse.gov

Again...where do you get that out of what I just said?

www.whitehouse.gov

He did? He just said that Russia was irrelevant to the U.S. when it came to economy, innovation, and everything else. That the only thing Russia has gong for it is oil and gas. Did you watch the press conference or are you just quoting something from Breitbart?

ancient-aliens-1[1].jpg

www.whitehouse.gov

sweetie, you should reread that post a little closer. but we all knew you were vulnerable.

www.whitehouse.gov

You are claiming that the Russians affected our election. The ONLY way they could have done that is by casting votes.

Making information available to the American people is NOT affecting the election. Unless you wish to make that same charge against the Main Stream Media.

Or are you going to claim that the information from the emails were all lies?

www.whitehouse.gov

sweetie, you should reread that post a little closer. but we all knew you were vulnerable.

I know exactly what was said. He said they didn't hack the process. Not that they didn't hack things to influence the election.

www.whitehouse.gov

He did? He just said that Russia was irrelevant to the U.S. when it came to economy, innovation, and everything else. That the only thing Russia has gong for it is oil and gas. Did you watch the press conference or are you just quoting something from Breitbart?
Yes....did you watch the press conference or are you listening to your fake news....

"Unnamed sources" (who for national security reasons cannot be named)

"According to people that have read the memo". (nobody has ever seen the actual memo)

"Speaking off the record" (so later they can say: I can't recall saying that!)

This is how disinformation is disseminated.

The trick is to always leave some plausible deniability for the "news" agency so that later, after the story is inevitably debunked, they can claim it was their "sources" who lied, not them. The problem is these old school tricks are not working any longer. We see right through them.

www.whitehouse.gov

I know exactly what was said. He said they didn't hack the process. Not that they didn't hack things to influence the election.
You mean like Obama stole taxpayer money to influence Israels election?

www.whitehouse.gov

Okay, time out.

Just what did they hack? Let's start there.

No matter what side you're on, if you aren't outraged over Russia's interference in our fucking election, you should be put to sleep -- permanently.
So, anyone who doesn't blindly walk in lockstep with you should be killed?

Ah, thanks for outing yourself as the traitor you are. Russia -- an enemy of the USA -- wants to manipulate our election? S.J says "that's a-ok with me!"

I suggest you move to Russia, scumbag.
I think maybe YOU should move to a country that practices Sharia Law, since you are in favor of executing anyone who doesn't agree with you.

Let me make this very clear to you, traitor -- if you are siding with Russia then get the fuck out of my country.

You're either with us, or you're with the enemy. Fucking scum.
The cold war with russian ended 30 years ago.
Your homeboy told me so.

You are claiming that the Russians affected our election. The ONLY way they could have done that is by casting votes.

Making information available to the American people is NOT affecting the election. Unless you wish to make that same charge against the Main Stream Media.

Or are you going to claim that the information from the emails were all lies?

Really, do we fucking have to go over this here again given the numerous threads about this? Trump's opponents were hacked. TRUMP had nothing hacked and the only negative fake news story about him was that the Pope backed him, which wasn't even negative.

Quit trying to build a strawman argument.... EVERY fucking thread is filled with Trump supporters trying to put words in other people's mouths and build strawman arguments. EVERY fucking thread.

www.whitehouse.gov

Okay, time out.

Just what did they hack? Let's start there.

No. you go read the many threads on the forum about this, and then come back. I'm not going to repeat information that has already been provided.

Gee, it's about time. :rolleyes-41:

FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. have backed a CIA assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election in part to help Donald Trump win the presidency, according to U.S. officials.

Comey’s support for the CIA’s conclusion suggests that the leaders of the three agencies are in agreement on Russian intentions, contrary to suggestions by some lawmakers that the FBI disagreed with the CIA.

“Earlier this week, I met separately with (Director) FBI James Comey and DNI Jim Clapper, and there is strong consensus among us on the scope, nature, and intent of Russian interference in our presidential election,” CIA Director John Brennan said in a message to the agency’s workforce, according to U.S. officials who have seen the message.
Rest here: FBI backs CIA view that Russia intervened to help Trump win election

The leaked emails hurt Hillary because they confirmed that the DNC and th MSM were liars.

What a way to affect and election. Expose the truth!

Forum List

Back