Breaking: FBI BACKS CIA View that Russia Intervened to Help Trump Win Election

I'm not going to take time to answer a question you should already know by simply reading the forum.

Then you have no proof Russia did anything to hack/influence our election then?

Goodbye troll. I'll miss your threads where you make fun of yourself and how fat you are so that people might feel sorry for you. Good luck with that.

Let this exchange show just how afraid a liberal can be of answering one simple question. So, will someone else step up to the plate and give it a go?

I keep hearing about Russians hacking things, what specifically did they hack? How did they influence the election?

Last edited:
You are claiming that the Russians affected our election. The ONLY way they could have done that is by casting votes.

Making information available to the American people is NOT affecting the election. Unless you wish to make that same charge against the Main Stream Media.

Or are you going to claim that the information from the emails were all lies?

Really, do we fucking have to go over this here again given the numerous threads about this? Trump's opponents were hacked. TRUMP had nothing hacked and the only negative fake news story about him was that the Pope backed him, which wasn't even negative.

Quit trying to build a strawman argument.... EVERY fucking thread is filled with Trump supporters trying to put words in other people's mouths and build strawman arguments. EVERY fucking thread.
Okay, you're a moron who will not open his eyes.

They were NOT hacked. Podesta entered a pasword into a phising email. It appears that the Republicans aren't that fucking stupid.

However the information was gained, the information existed. That puts this on the people who generated the information. Meaning the Clinton campaign.

When information about the Watergate breakin was made available to the media, did anyone try to blame the people who illicitly gained that information? Or did they say, Hey, this is something the people need to know?

When the NY Times managed to get their hands on a copy of Trumps back taxes, did you blame that on the New York Times?

The attack on Benghazi was not hacked. The hearings by congress on this was not hacked.

You may as well face facts. How the information was gained is not as important as the fact that it existed. If the shoe were on the other foot, you'd be gleefully telling people to get over it.

No one but the losers care.

Phishing emails is still a hack. Podesta's emails were no the only thing hacked. If you are going to post this dribble at least be knowledgeable about the entire situation. But I'd bet you are more than likely willfully ignorant.
I am knowledgeable about it. A hack is a direct attack on the IT infrastructure of an organization. Thats why its called hacking and not phishing.

The only frivel I see in this conversation is what you are spewing.

Here is the bottom line. Any information gained about someone who doesn't want that information exposed will be considered an illegal hack if you managed to twist your argument to the point that people make laws.

This will mean that any information go freely given to the media will be a crime. If that is what you want, then argue to your hearts content.

Know this. The information would not have been exposed if it was not what these people believed. It is the content of that information that was gleened that made people vote the way they did. Not the Russians.

Ok, if you don't think a phishing email is a hack... then this argument is over before it even started. Next.
It was over the moment you started this thread. This is nothing more than stomping your feet and holding your breath until you turn blue.

:lmao:But... but Russia did this, did that.
Hildabeast needs to look into the mirror for the reason she lost, no one trusts the loopy kunt.

Really, do we fucking have to go over this here again given the numerous threads about this? Trump's opponents were hacked. TRUMP had nothing hacked and the only negative fake news story about him was that the Pope backed him, which wasn't even negative.

Quit trying to build a strawman argument.... EVERY fucking thread is filled with Trump supporters trying to put words in other people's mouths and build strawman arguments. EVERY fucking thread.

They were NOT hacked. Podesta entered a pasword into a phising email. It appears that the Republicans aren't that fucking stupid.

However the information was gained, the information existed. That puts this on the people who generated the information. Meaning the Clinton campaign.

When information about the Watergate breakin was made available to the media, did anyone try to blame the people who illicitly gained that information? Or did they say, Hey, this is something the people need to know?

When the NY Times managed to get their hands on a copy of Trumps back taxes, did you blame that on the New York Times?

The attack on Benghazi was not hacked. The hearings by congress on this was not hacked.

You may as well face facts. How the information was gained is not as important as the fact that it existed. If the shoe were on the other foot, you'd be gleefully telling people to get over it.

Phishing emails is still a hack. Podesta's emails were no the only thing hacked. If you are going to post this dribble at least be knowledgeable about the entire situation. But I'd bet you are more than likely willfully ignorant.
I am knowledgeable about it. A hack is a direct attack on the IT infrastructure of an organization. Thats why its called hacking and not phishing.

Here is the bottom line. Any information gained about someone who doesn't want that information exposed will be considered an illegal hack if you managed to twist your argument to the point that people make laws.

This will mean that any information go freely given to the media will be a crime. If that is what you want, then argue to your hearts content.

Know this. The information would not have been exposed if it was not what these people believed. It is the content of that information that was gleened that made people vote the way they did. Not the Russians.

Ok, if you don't think a phishing email is a hack... then this argument is over before it even started. Next.
It was over the moment you started this thread. This is nothing more than stomping your feet and holding your breath until you turn blue.

Why couldn't he answer my question? Oh wait. He has me on ignore now.

Why couldn't he answer my question? Oh wait. He has me on ignore now.
It interferes with his temper tantrum.

Good try hoss, but experts agree that a phishing email IS the key to open up a hack.

Good try hoss, but experts agree that a phishing email IS the key to open up a hack.
so they agree that you have to get someone to respond to a phish to start a hack.

Thanks for clarifying that.

so they agree that you have to get someone to respond to a phish to start a hack.

It's a way of hacking. What is so hard for you to understand about that? Podesta's email wasn't the only thing hacked.

Gee, it's about time. :rolleyes-41:

FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. have backed a CIA assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election in part to help Donald Trump win the presidency, according to U.S. officials.

Comey’s support for the CIA’s conclusion suggests that the leaders of the three agencies are in agreement on Russian intentions, contrary to suggestions by some lawmakers that the FBI disagreed with the CIA.

“Earlier this week, I met separately with (Director) FBI James Comey and DNI Jim Clapper, and there is strong consensus among us on the scope, nature, and intent of Russian interference in our presidential election,” CIA Director John Brennan said in a message to the agency’s workforce, according to U.S. officials who have seen the message.
Rest here: FBI backs CIA view that Russia intervened to help Trump win election

They've been flipping and flopping all over the place, probably in an effort to save what's left of their Director's butt, James Comey. He was really the biggest interference into this election, and he and his cohorts should be investigated and prosecuted for violating long standing DOJ protocol & breaking the Hatch act of 1939.
Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey’s ‘breach of protocol’

186801_600.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm this is odd. Just not but a couple days ago Comey told Trump over the phone that there was no evidence of a Russian hack. I wonder what new information or what happened in the last couple of days.

Just shows how much of an agenda he has. Time for Comey to resign.

Well if this is true, this evidence needs to be made available immediately before the Electoral College casts their votes.
What evidence?

What difference does it make?

Hmmm this is odd. Just not but a couple days ago Comey told Trump over the phone that there was no evidence of a Russian hack. I wonder what new information or what happened in the last couple of days.

Just shows how much of an agenda he has. Time for Comey to resign.

Well if this is true, this evidence needs to be made available immediately before the Electoral College casts their votes.

Yes, absolutely. I know several electors have been calling for the evidence.

Electors can ask in one hand and piss in the other and see which one fills up faster. Electors like all other voters cast a vote. They have no power or rights to any kind of briefings. They are bound by law to vote as representatives of the state's people's highest vote earner. If electors vote against their legal obligation, they can face court and jail and be replaced by alternate electors. Time to pull up your big girl panties and accept that your candidate lost and none of your fantasy scenarios will change that. Not a single vote was changed by foreign interference.

It's a way of hacking. What is so hard for you to understand about that? Podesta's email wasn't the only thing hacked.
I don't have any training in opening up a closed mind such as yours so I'm not sure what will get through to you.

1. The emails that were released were not refuted as false. This means that the information in them highlighted what that campaign and people thought.

2. All sides, Media, GOP, and the DNC try to influence the people through the use of information. No one will say that providing information to the voters is a bad thing.

3. All sides will gleefully release information on the other side that they managed to acquire. The DNC would jump at the chance to get secret information on the GOP for use in an election.

4. If this upsets you so much, then file charges against the Russians (if it was Russians) for breaking the law. By all means, prosecute them. However, you best be calling for the political parties to start taking their IT security seriously.

6. Stop trying to blame anyone but the flawed human Hillary Clinton for losing this election.

I don't have any training in opening up a closed mind such as yours so I'm not sure what will get through to you.

1. The emails that were released were not refuted as false. This means that the information in them highlighted what that campaign and people thought.

2. All sides, Media, GOP, and the DNC try to influence the people through the use of information. No one will say that providing information to the voters is a bad thing.

3. All sides will gleefully release information on the other side that they managed to acquire. The DNC would jump at the chance to get secret information on the GOP for use in an election.

4. If this upsets you so much, then file charges against the Russians (if it was Russians) for breaking the law. By all means, prosecute them. However, you best be calling for the political parties to start taking their IT security seriously.

6. Stop trying to blame anyone but the flawed human Hillary Clinton for losing this election.

He probably has you on ignore now.

Oh no! How will I ever sleep!?!

Gee, it's about time. :rolleyes-41:

FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. have backed a CIA assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election in part to help Donald Trump win the presidency, according to U.S. officials.

Comey’s support for the CIA’s conclusion suggests that the leaders of the three agencies are in agreement on Russian intentions, contrary to suggestions by some lawmakers that the FBI disagreed with the CIA.

“Earlier this week, I met separately with (Director) FBI James Comey and DNI Jim Clapper, and there is strong consensus among us on the scope, nature, and intent of Russian interference in our presidential election,” CIA Director John Brennan said in a message to the agency’s workforce, according to U.S. officials who have seen the message.
Rest here: FBI backs CIA view that Russia intervened to help Trump win election

Lol, yeah Comey is real trustworthy. Wonder if President non-elect Hillary Clinton believes he is on the level. Calm down and watch the first half black president flail trying to save his legacy.

Unlike others in the Obama admin, Comey actually did his job. He should be commended.

Oh no! How will I ever sleep!?!

Indeed. The greatest mystery of our time.

Forum List

Back