Breaking: FBI BACKS CIA View that Russia Intervened to Help Trump Win Election

It certainly does when they only target one
candidate and their party to attack.

LOL They targeted BOTH PARTIES!

Egads! Use your head man!

Did they? They supposedly tried the RNC. Any congressional candidates, staffers, associates?

The difference is that no one in the RNC was stupid enough to fall for an obvious phishing attack, as Podesta obviously was.
And podesta was warned by staffers

Wrong, Podesta asked people if the email was ok and they told him it was.
They told him to charge his password

LOL They targeted BOTH PARTIES!

Egads! Use your head man!

Did they? They supposedly tried the RNC. Any congressional candidates, staffers, associates?

The difference is that no one in the RNC was stupid enough to fall for an obvious phishing attack, as Podesta obviously was.

Like with his iPhone charger?

Gee, it's about time. :rolleyes-41:

FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. have backed a CIA assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election in part to help Donald Trump win the presidency, according to U.S. officials.

Comey’s support for the CIA’s conclusion suggests that the leaders of the three agencies are in agreement on Russian intentions, contrary to suggestions by some lawmakers that the FBI disagreed with the CIA.

“Earlier this week, I met separately with (Director) FBI James Comey and DNI Jim Clapper, and there is strong consensus among us on the scope, nature, and intent of Russian interference in our presidential election,” CIA Director John Brennan said in a message to the agency’s workforce, according to U.S. officials who have seen the message.
Rest here: FBI backs CIA view that Russia intervened to help Trump win election
Russian chics do have a pretty good rap.

No. They're hot, but generally nuts, selfish, rude and an all around pain in the ass.

Like with his password

FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. have backed a CIA assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election in part to help Donald Trump win the presidency, according to U.S. officials.

Comey’s support for the CIA’s conclusion suggests that the leaders of the three agencies are in agreement on Russian intentions, contrary to suggestions by some lawmakers that the FBI disagreed with the CIA.

“Earlier this week, I met separately with (Director) FBI James Comey and DNI Jim Clapper, and there is strong consensus among us on the scope, nature, and intent of Russian interference in our presidential election,” CIA Director John Brennan said in a message to the agency’s workforce, according to U.S. officials who have seen the message.
Russian chics do have a pretty good rap.

No. They're hot, but generally nuts, selfish, rude and an all around pain in the ass.
Libturds?

I'm amazed at the number of idiots on this forum that think that U.S. intelligence agencies are going to just dance like little bears and show their hand to Russia and the world. They have absolutely no clue how the intelligence world works.
And you believed there were WMDs then? So bush didn't lie? I like this game

Last edited:

Like with his password

That's just it, you're still wrong. He asked techs to tell him if the email was legit before he clicked on it, and was told it was.

Like with his password

That's just it, you're still wrong. He asked techs to tell him if the email was legit before he clicked on it, and was told it was.
Did they tell him it was Russia?

Like with his password

Pathetic attempt to deflect. You are wrong all the fucking time... move on garbage.

Why would he FBI deny the truth?

WHAT'S THE TRUTH?

WHY CAN'T THE BUREAUCRATS TESTIFY UNDER OATH -UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY - I MEAN, THEY ARE TESTIFYING TRUTHFULLY, RIGHT?

Like with his password

Pathetic attempt to deflect. You are wrong all the fucking time... move on garbage.
Why didn't they know? You afraid to answer?

Kudos!! Another fantastic "Fake News" story by the Washington Post!! They even link their own original unsourced, uncorroborated story from an "unanamed" source as backup. It's the a great example of how to disseminate disinformation to the sheeple!! :clap:

Really. They've simply outdone themselves on the false narrative about the "Russian NoGoodniks" who stole the election from poor, innocent, dead broke when she left the white house, Hillary Clinton. She's just a victim!! Had Boris Badanoff not interfered.......she'd of won!! Boo..Hoo.....boo...hoo...

Too bad nobody believes them......That's what happens when you get caught lying over and over and over again and again and again.....

:rofl:

:laugh2:

Do these links work for you, special one?

FBI backs CIA report on Russian interference: report
FBI flips – now backs CIA report on Russian interference
FBI Backs CIA Report on Russian Interference: Report
FBI backs CIA findings that Russia tried to help Trump win election
FBI agrees with CIA assessment that Russia intervened to help Trump win White House
FBI flips – now backs CIA report on Russian interference | Tea Party USA
http://nation.foxnews.com/2016/12/17/report-fbi-backs-cia-view-russia-intervened-us-election

Like with his password

Why didn't they know? You afraid to answer?

Why didn't they know? Why don't you ask them? Again... what does that have to do with you making shit up that's wrong all the time?

WHAT'S THE TRUTH?

WHY CAN'T THE BUREAUCRATS TESTIFY UNDER OATH -UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY - I MEAN, THEY ARE TESTIFYING TRUTHFULLY, RIGHT?

I know this really is hard for you to understand... but it's been told to you several times, they can't tell you exactly how they know, because if the y do, then the Russians will know how they know, and then the Russians can fix it. You fucknuts that don't understand the intelligence game amaze me.

WHAT'S THE TRUTH?

I know this really is hard for you to understand... but it's been told to you several times, they can't tell you exactly how they know, because if the y do, then the Russians will know how they know, and then the Russians can fix it. You fucknuts that don't understand the intelligence game amaze me.

I know this really is hard for you to understand... but it's been told to you several times,

The three biggest lies

1- the check is in the mail
2- I won't come in your mouth
3- they can't tell you exactly how they know, because if they do, then the Russians will know how they know, and then the Russians can fix it.

So where is this "assessment," douche bag? What was hacked? How did it affect the election? We keep hearing about it, but the public has never seen it. So far it's just so much fake news.

Also, the CIA and the FBI don't agree on the motive:

FBI and CIA give differing accounts to lawmakers on Russia’s motives in 2016 hacks

Like with his password

Deflect from what? So far, this is one great fig faux scandal. It's fake news.

Forum List

Back