Breaking: FBI BACKS CIA View that Russia Intervened to Help Trump Win Election

Why would he FBI deny the truth?

WHAT'S THE TRUTH?

WHY CAN'T THE BUREAUCRATS TESTIFY UNDER OATH -UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY - I MEAN, THEY ARE TESTIFYING TRUTHFULLY, RIGHT?

I know this really is hard for you to understand... but it's been told to you several times, they can't tell you exactly how they know, because if the y do, then the Russians will know how they know, and then the Russians can fix it. You fucknuts that don't understand the intelligence game amaze me.

Another way to say that is you have no proof for any of your ridiculous claims.

Wrong. Why are you people so fucking stupid?

Here is a guy on CBS explaining things about as simple as you can to ignorant fucks like yourself.

Expert weighs in after Obama blames Putin for campaign hack

CBS stands for the "Communist Broadcast Company." It's a major source of fake news. Nothing it broadcasts or publishes can be believed.

Douglas Ollivant is a notorious establishment douche.

All your sources are well known for putting out fake news.

Yeah... you know more than he does. How did you get a fucking degree in engineering? You must have been accepted because of being a legacy. You couldn't engineer your way to building a bird feeder out of an empty 2 liter bottle. I wouldn't hire you to shovel my driveway, let alone design something.

I know this really is hard for you to understand... but it's been told to you several times, they can't tell you exactly how they know, because if the y do, then the Russians will know how they know, and then the Russians can fix it. You fucknuts that don't understand the intelligence game amaze me.

I know this really is hard for you to understand... but it's been told to you several times,

The three biggest lies

1- the check is in the mail
2- I won't come in your mouth
3- they can't tell you exactly how they know, because if they do, then the Russians will know how they know, and then the Russians can fix it.

Why can't you just admit you don't understand how things work in the intelligence world?

We do understand. That's how we know all you leftwing douche bags are full of shit.

James Comey and Jim Clapper are political appointees. Anyone who believes a thing they say is only proving himself to be a fool and an idiot. James Comey disgraced himself when he failed to indict Hillary even though he laid out an open-and-shut case against her.

No you fuck... why would the U.S. intelligence agency tell you and Russia how we know they are hacking us? If you are really a fucking engineer, you should be able to fucking use some reasoning skills. Prove it.

What does that have to do with the fact that Comey is a Obama administration toady?

You just told us that you have no evidence to support your idiotic fake news.

You can't even write something coherent. Are you huffing paint?

CIA, FBI and all US intelligence agencies: "The Russians hacked the election process in an attempt to elect Trump."
Republican: "Oh well...."
Trump: "NO! A fat guy in New Jersey did it'"
USMB Loons: "If the CIA and the FBI say it, then it must be fake news. We will wait until our leader agrees, cause he is very rich and smart."
Trump: "Just want until I am Precedent!"
:woohoo:

Gee, it's about time. :rolleyes-41:

FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. have backed a CIA assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election in part to help Donald Trump win the presidency, according to U.S. officials.

Comey’s support for the CIA’s conclusion suggests that the leaders of the three agencies are in agreement on Russian intentions, contrary to suggestions by some lawmakers that the FBI disagreed with the CIA.

“Earlier this week, I met separately with (Director) FBI James Comey and DNI Jim Clapper, and there is strong consensus among us on the scope, nature, and intent of Russian interference in our presidential election,” CIA Director John Brennan said in a message to the agency’s workforce, according to U.S. officials who have seen the message.
Rest here: FBI backs CIA view that Russia intervened to help Trump win election

So where is this "assessment," douche bag? What was hacked? How did it affect the election? We keep hearing about it, but the public has never seen it. So far it's just so much fake news.

Also, the CIA and the FBI don't agree on the motive:

FBI and CIA give differing accounts to lawmakers on Russia’s motives in 2016 hacks

Are these "fake news" too? :laugh2:

FBI backs CIA report on Russian interference: report
FBI flips – now backs CIA report on Russian interference
FBI Backs CIA Report on Russian Interference: Report
FBI backs CIA findings that Russia tried to help Trump win election
FBI agrees with CIA assessment that Russia intervened to help Trump win White House
FBI flips – now backs CIA report on Russian interference | Tea Party USA
Report: FBI Backs CIA View That Russia Intervened In U.S. Election

Yes, they are all fake news. Check your sources. They all said Trump had no chance of winning the nomination or of winning the general election.

Oh, ok, well I'm glad to have you on record saying that WND, TheHill, IssueHawk, Politico, TeaPartyUSA, and Fox News are "fake news" outlets. lol

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Wrong, idiot. WND, Fox News, The Hill and TeaPartyUSA merely quote the story published by the Washington Post. Issue Hawk cites The Hill which cites the Washington Post. All stories rely on anonymous sources.

Basically what he have here is a daisy chain of fake news. That's how leftwing propaganda works. On outlet publishes some horseshit lies, and then all the others cite in and endless chain of fake news.

CIA, FBI and all US intelligence agencies: "The Russians hacked the election process in an attempt to elect Trump."
USMB Loons: "If the CIA and the FBI say it, then it must be fake news. We will wait until our leader agrees, cause he is very rich and smart."

You mean "anonymous sources" claim "The Russians hacked the election process in an attempt to elect Trump." So far you sleazy douche bags don't have a shred of credible evidence to support that claim.

Last edited:
WHAT'S THE TRUTH?

WHY CAN'T THE BUREAUCRATS TESTIFY UNDER OATH -UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY - I MEAN, THEY ARE TESTIFYING TRUTHFULLY, RIGHT?

Here is a guy on CBS explaining things about as simple as you can to ignorant fucks like yourself.

CBS stands for the "Communist Broadcast Company." It's a major source of fake news. Nothing it broadcasts or publishes can be believed.

Yeah... you know more than he does. How did you get a fucking degree in engineering? You must have been accepted because of being a legacy. You couldn't engineer your way to building a bird feeder out of an empty 2 liter bottle. I wouldn't hire you to shovel my driveway, let alone design something.

Whether he knows more isn't the issue. He's an establishment toady. He's a propaganda organ.

I know this really is hard for you to understand... but it's been told to you several times,

The three biggest lies

1- the check is in the mail
2- I won't come in your mouth
3- they can't tell you exactly how they know, because if they do, then the Russians will know how they know, and then the Russians can fix it.

Why can't you just admit you don't understand how things work in the intelligence world?

We do understand. That's how we know all you leftwing douche bags are full of shit.

James Comey and Jim Clapper are political appointees. Anyone who believes a thing they say is only proving himself to be a fool and an idiot. James Comey disgraced himself when he failed to indict Hillary even though he laid out an open-and-shut case against her.

No you fuck... why would the U.S. intelligence agency tell you and Russia how we know they are hacking us? If you are really a fucking engineer, you should be able to fucking use some reasoning skills. Prove it.

What does that have to do with the fact that Comey is a Obama administration toady?

It's perfectly coherent to everyone who isn't a moron like you.

Trump didn't blame a fat guy in Jersey.

He blamed the black guy in DC:

Beneath his composed and controlled presidential exterior, which is entirely fake, Obama is bitter. He’s a sore loser. He’s filled with hatred. He hates to see Obamacare criticized and threatened with destruction. He hates to see his place in history diminished. He views Russia as an adversary, so he hates to see Trump looking upon Russia as a partner.

You mean "anonymous sources" claim "The Russians hacked the election process in an attempt to elect Trump." So far you sleazy douche bags don't have a shred of credible evidence to support that claim.

The CIA and FBI are anonymous, unless they are releasing information on Hillary's emails, right? YOU AND YOUR CULT LEADER ARE HYPOCRITICAL IDIOTS!

Whether he knows more isn't the issue. He's an establishment toady. He's a propaganda organ.

Sure he is... because he isn't giving you the response you want to hear.

You keep telling yourself that champ.

huffing_paint.png

He's giving you the response you want to hear, and that's all that's needed to make him credible in your eyes. There is no other reason to believe he's credible.

You keep telling yourself that champ.

huffing_paint.png

What is that photo supposed to indicate?

He's giving you the response you want to hear, and that's all that's needed to make him credible in your eyes. There is no other reason to believe he's credible.

He's giving the same response I've said for days now... the same response anyone with anything other than empty space between their ears would give.

Russia gained access to the DNC's server by an employee opening a malicious email with the subject line promoting an online hookup service. If this was an employee at a tech company, they would be held civilly liable and thoroughly investigated for potential criminal wrong doing.

Leftists want to ignore the fact that the only reason Russia was able to hack the DNC is because of their own ineptitude. There wasn't any real revelation that was consequential enough to influence the election, nor is it worth military or economic response, especially since no evidence has been put forth. Now has any liberal said what they would like to do about it.

This is a distraction, a scapegoat leftists will point to for the entirety of Trump's administration that they can use to disrespect, question his legitimacy, and bitch and whine. It isn't resonating with America. Nor are the pathetic protests and violence outbursts that were common during the election from crazed leftists 'protesting' Trump rallies.

He's giving the same response I've said for days now... the same response anyone with anything other than empty space between their ears would give.
In other words, he's giving the response that you and all the other douche bags want to hear.

In other words, he's giving the response that you and all the other douche bags want to hear.

No, he's giving the CORRECT response, which is what dumbass Trump supporters like you don't want to hear.

No, he's giving the CORRECT response, which is what dumbass Trump supporters like you don't want to hear.

Nope s0n..........we don't care!!!

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/laughter.gif.html][/URL]
Nope s0n.........we don't care!!!

Hmmm this is odd. Just not but a couple days ago Comey told Trump over the phone that there was no evidence of a Russian hack. I wonder what new information or what happened in the last couple of days.

Just shows how much of an agenda he has. Time for Comey to resign.

Well if this is true, this evidence needs to be made available immediately before the Electoral College casts their votes.

You are doing exactly what the propagandists want you to do. There is absolutely no evidence that Russia did anything to change one vote. They did not hack into the election, Obama just got done saying so. But that is not what the propagandists want you to believe. They want you to believe that Russia did do something to effect the election by hacking it.

They are liars of the first order, don't join them

They are exactly why Hillary was handed her rather large ass.

Forum List

Back