Breaking: FBI BACKS CIA View that Russia Intervened to Help Trump Win Election

I know this really is hard for you to understand... but it's been told to you several times, they can't tell you exactly how they know, because if the y do, then the Russians will know how they know, and then the Russians can fix it. You fucknuts that don't understand the intelligence game amaze me.

I know this really is hard for you to understand... but it's been told to you several times,

The three biggest lies

1- the check is in the mail
2- I won't come in your mouth
3- they can't tell you exactly how they know, because if they do, then the Russians will know how they know, and then the Russians can fix it.

Why can't you just admit you don't understand how things work in the intelligence world?

We do understand. That's how we know all you leftwing douche bags are full of shit.

James Comey and Jim Clapper are political appointees. Anyone who believes a thing they say is only proving himself to be a fool and an idiot. James Comey disgraced himself when he failed to indict Hillary even though he laid out an open-and-shut case against her.

No you fuck... why would the U.S. intelligence agency tell you and Russia how we know they are hacking us? If you are really a fucking engineer, you should be able to fucking use some reasoning skills. Prove it.
Why would they ignore congress then?

They didn't ignore Congress. They gave them many updates in meetings. What they aren't going to do at the moment, is go out before Congress where the information then becomes public, and be allowed to be questioned openly where it goes on record... again, you numbnuts don't understand the way intelligence works.

I know this really is hard for you to understand... but it's been told to you several times,

The three biggest lies

1- the check is in the mail
2- I won't come in your mouth
3- they can't tell you exactly how they know, because if they do, then the Russians will know how they know, and then the Russians can fix it.

Why can't you just admit you don't understand how things work in the intelligence world?

We do understand. That's how we know all you leftwing douche bags are full of shit.

James Comey and Jim Clapper are political appointees. Anyone who believes a thing they say is only proving himself to be a fool and an idiot. James Comey disgraced himself when he failed to indict Hillary even though he laid out an open-and-shut case against her.

No you fuck... why would the U.S. intelligence agency tell you and Russia how we know they are hacking us? If you are really a fucking engineer, you should be able to fucking use some reasoning skills. Prove it.

They didn't ignore Congress. They gave them many updates in meetings. What they aren't going to do at the moment, is go out before Congress where the information then becomes public, and be allowed to be questioned openly where it goes on record... again, you numbnuts don't understand the way intelligence works.
Congress isn't public they represent the people! So hearsay fakey shitola. Libs you can't change fake news to real so you can stop trying go lick your wounds

I pay no attention to MSM I hear blah blah blah and never any negative libturd news when there is sooooo much of it biased little whiners

Congress isn't public they represent the people! So hearsay fakey shitola. Libs you can't change fake news to real so you can stop trying go lick your wounds

They aren't public? Is that why Comey's testimony was public? Clinton's? Ollie North's? You really are special aren't you?

They aren't public? Is that why Comey's testimony was public? Clinton's? Ollie North's? You really are special aren't you?
That's a fking hearing you libturd. They subpoenaed the assessment liar

In other words, he's giving the response that you and all the other douche bags want to hear.

No, he's giving the CORRECT response, which is what dumbass Trump supporters like you don't want to hear.
prove it, asshole.

Prove it prove it prove it. You prove it isn't true, and then I'll prove you're wrong.
You don't know how this logic thing works, do you? I'm not required to prove any claim you make isn't true. The originator of a claim has the obligation to support it. Otherwise we can rightly assume it's bullshit.

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the Trump chants... you know, the ones where he makes claims and all his supporters accept them as true and force other people to prove they are false. Were you saying something?
All you leftwing fake news douche bags are the ones making claims.

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't like what this news report says so I'm gonna say it isn't true!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh"

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

You just admitted you have no evidence. You cite reports that no one has seen. Hey, have super secret friend who works for the CIA, and he says you're totally full of shit.

No prove that wrong.

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't like what this news report says so I'm gonna say it isn't true!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh"

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

It's fake news right? You have no evidence right? I'd be laughing that hard too and am!

You lost so you no longer get the say!

It's fake news right? You have no evidence right? I'd be laughing that hard too and am!

I posted links from several conservative sources, are those "fake news" outlets as well? Dumbass.

You just admitted you have no evidence. You cite reports that no one has seen. Hey, have super secret friend who works for the CIA, and he says you're totally full of shit.

No prove that wrong.

You poor babies... you parroted the false reports that the FBI didn't agree with the CIA and other agencies... and then when it came out, that that was untrue, now the FBI is garbage again. You guys are bunch of fucking cry babies.

I posted links from several conservative sources, are those "fake news" outlets as well? Dumbass.
Yes

No prove that wrong.

You poor babies... you parroted the false reports that the FBI didn't agree with the CIA and other agencies... and then when it came out, that that was untrue, now the FBI is garbage again. You guys are bunch of fucking cry babies.
They don't

Yes

Good to have you on record saying Fox News, Politico, TheHill and WND are fake news sites. I'll remember that next time you post something from them.

Yes

Good to have you on record saying Fox News, Politico, TheHill and WND are fake news sites. I'll remember that next time you post something from them.
Why I've seen nothing. Nor have they

Forum List

Back