Breaking: FBI BACKS CIA View that Russia Intervened to Help Trump Win Election

Sure he is... because he isn't giving you the response you want to hear.

He's giving you the response you want to hear, and that's all that's needed to make him credible in your eyes. There is no other reason to believe he's credible.

He's giving the same response I've said for days now... the same response anyone with anything other than empty space between their ears would give.
In other words, he's giving the response that you and all the other douche bags want to hear.

No, he's giving the CORRECT response, which is what dumbass Trump supporters like you don't want to hear.

Nope s0n..........we don't care!!!

Nope s0n.........we don't care!!!

Exactly...you don't care. You act like you voted for Clinton because she was so horrible... and such a liar... only to vote for a liar and a scam artist and when the truth come out, you don't care.

This says it best.

Peter Wehner‏@Peter_Wehner
It's disturbing some on right have developed such sympathy for Putin. They seem untroubled/near gleeful with interference in US election.

Trump supporters probably won't recognize who this guys is...

Peter Wehner - Wikipedia

Let's just say he is a huge Republican that has worked in the last three Republican White House terms.

Cold war is over.

Hmmm this is odd. Just not but a couple days ago Comey told Trump over the phone that there was no evidence of a Russian hack. I wonder what new information or what happened in the last couple of days.

Just shows how much of an agenda he has. Time for Comey to resign.

Well if this is true, this evidence needs to be made available immediately before the Electoral College casts their votes.

You are doing exactly what the propagandists want you to do. There is absolutely no evidence that Russia did anything to change one vote. They did not hack into the election, Obama just got done saying so. But that is not what the propagandists want you to believe. They want you to believe that Russia did do something to effect the election by hacking it.

They are liars of the first order, don't join them

They are exactly why Hillary was handed her rather large ass.

I'm sorry... what propaganda? The FBI, whom Trump supporters praised just a week before the election? The CIA? The other US intelligence groups? The European intelligence agencies? Are those propaganda groups?

You fucking Trump supporters are pathetic.

Russia gained access to the DNC's server by an employee opening a malicious email with the subject line promoting an online hookup service. If this was an employee at a tech company, they would be held civilly liable and thoroughly investigated for potential criminal wrong doing.

Leftists want to ignore the fact that the only reason Russia was able to hack the DNC is because of their own ineptitude. There wasn't any real revelation that was consequential enough to influence the election, nor is it worth military or economic response, especially since no evidence has been put forth. Now has any liberal said what they would like to do about it.

This is a distraction, a scapegoat leftists will point to for the entirety of Trump's administration that they can use to disrespect, question his legitimacy, and bitch and whine. It isn't resonating with America. Nor are the pathetic protests and violence outbursts that were common during the election from crazed leftists 'protesting' Trump rallies.

Leftists want to ignore the fact that the only reason Russia was able to hack the DNC is because of their own ineptitude

I second that

This says it best.

It's disturbing some on right have developed such sympathy for Putin. They seem untroubled/near gleeful with interference in US election.

Peter Wehner - Wikipedia

Let's just say he is a huge Republican that has worked in the last three Republican White House terms.

Cold war is over.

The Cold war under Bush 1 and Bush 2?

So it's ok to want war with China... but not OK to not trust Russia?

Russia gained access to the DNC's server by an employee opening a malicious email with the subject line promoting an online hookup service. If this was an employee at a tech company, they would be held civilly liable and thoroughly investigated for potential criminal wrong doing.

Leftists want to ignore the fact that the only reason Russia was able to hack the DNC is because of their own ineptitude. There wasn't any real revelation that was consequential enough to influence the election, nor is it worth military or economic response, especially since no evidence has been put forth. Now has any liberal said what they would like to do about it.

This is a distraction, a scapegoat leftists will point to for the entirety of Trump's administration that they can use to disrespect, question his legitimacy, and bitch and whine. It isn't resonating with America. Nor are the pathetic protests and violence outbursts that were common during the election from crazed leftists 'protesting' Trump rallies.

Leftists want to ignore the fact that the only reason Russia was able to hack the DNC is because of their own ineptitude

I second that

You keep saying that Russia didn't hack the DNC...

Is that you Trump?

I remember back 8 years ago after Soetero won.........it sucked!!

The message board has become first rate entertainment for the past 5 weeks so now we know how Soetero voters felt 8 years ago.

Now?

We get to dish out the big ass bumpy cucumber for a long time and laugh our nut sacks off every day while doing it!!!

Never thought a time would come where posting up THIS >>>

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/Laughing%20his.gif.html][/URL]

....would be so laughable

Whether he knows more isn't the issue. He's an establishment toady. He's a propaganda organ.

He's giving you the response you want to hear, and that's all that's needed to make him credible in your eyes. There is no other reason to believe he's credible.

He's giving the same response I've said for days now... the same response anyone with anything other than empty space between their ears would give.
In other words, he's giving the response that you and all the other douche bags want to hear.

No, he's giving the CORRECT response, which is what dumbass Trump supporters like you don't want to hear.
prove it, asshole.

prove it, asshole.

Prove it prove it prove it. You prove it isn't true, and then I'll prove you're wrong.

Gee, it's about time. :rolleyes-41:

FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. have backed a CIA assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election in part to help Donald Trump win the presidency, according to U.S. officials.

Comey’s support for the CIA’s conclusion suggests that the leaders of the three agencies are in agreement on Russian intentions, contrary to suggestions by some lawmakers that the FBI disagreed with the CIA.

“Earlier this week, I met separately with (Director) FBI James Comey and DNI Jim Clapper, and there is strong consensus among us on the scope, nature, and intent of Russian interference in our presidential election,” CIA Director John Brennan said in a message to the agency’s workforce, according to U.S. officials who have seen the message.
Rest here: FBI backs CIA view that Russia intervened to help Trump win election
if true then Putin should get the Medal of Freedom for saving America from Hildabeast. A Nobel prize at least.

I remember back 8 years ago after Soetero won.........it sucked!!

The message board has become first rate entertainment for the past 5 weeks so now we know how Soetero voters felt 8 years ago.

Now?

We get to dish out the big ass bumpy cucumber for a long time and laugh our nut sacks off every day while doing it!!!

Never thought a time would come where posting up THIS >>>

....would be so laughable

Of course you'd laugh. You're the mentally challenged retard in the straight jacket who's mental impairment is not only dangerous to those around him, but to himself, too.

I laugh at the stupidity of your posts on the odd occasion I read them. I rarely interact with you because your stupidity is beneath me engaging, but the above post is so ironic in that you are just describing yourself.

That's all I have to say. Normal disengagement will continue...

I second that

You keep saying that Russia didn't hack the DNC...

Is that you Trump?

giphy.gif

This says it best.

Peter Wehner - Wikipedia

Cold war is over.

The Cold war under Bush 1 and Bush 2?

So it's ok to want war with China... but not OK to not trust Russia?

I'm not sure what you are raving about.

The Cold War is over. GHWBush presided over the ending of the Cold War.

GWBush foolish did what he could to sour relations.

But he's gone.

War with China? I don't want war with China. YOu must be mistaking me for someone else.

I just don't want to trade with the assholes.

prove it, asshole.

Prove it prove it prove it. You prove it isn't true, and then I'll prove you're wrong.
You don't know how this logic thing works, do you? I'm not required to prove any claim you make isn't true. The originator of a claim has the obligation to support it. Otherwise we can rightly assume it's bullshit.

prove it, asshole.

You don't know how this logic thing works, do you? I'm not required to prove any claim you make isn't true. The originator of a claim has the obligation to support it. Otherwise we can rightly assume it's bullshit.

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the Trump chants... you know, the ones where he makes claims and all his supporters accept them as true and force other people to prove they are false. Were you saying something?

WHAT'S THE TRUTH?

WHY CAN'T THE BUREAUCRATS TESTIFY UNDER OATH -UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY - I MEAN, THEY ARE TESTIFYING TRUTHFULLY, RIGHT?

I know this really is hard for you to understand... but it's been told to you several times, they can't tell you exactly how they know, because if the y do, then the Russians will know how they know, and then the Russians can fix it. You fucknuts that don't understand the intelligence game amaze me.

I know this really is hard for you to understand... but it's been told to you several times,

The three biggest lies

1- the check is in the mail
2- I won't come in your mouth
3- they can't tell you exactly how they know, because if they do, then the Russians will know how they know, and then the Russians can fix it.

Why can't you just admit you don't understand how things work in the intelligence world?

We do understand. That's how we know all you leftwing douche bags are full of shit.

James Comey and Jim Clapper are political appointees. Anyone who believes a thing they say is only proving himself to be a fool and an idiot. James Comey disgraced himself when he failed to indict Hillary even though he laid out an open-and-shut case against her.

No you fuck... why would the U.S. intelligence agency tell you and Russia how we know they are hacking us? If you are really a fucking engineer, you should be able to fucking use some reasoning skills. Prove it.
Why would they ignore congress then?

prove it, asshole.

Fake news!

Forum List

Back