Breaking: FBI BACKS CIA View that Russia Intervened to Help Trump Win Election

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't like what this news report says so I'm gonna say it isn't true!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh"

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
It's fake news right? You have no evidence right? I'd be laughing that hard too and am!

You lost so you no longer get the say!

I posted links from several conservative sources, are those "fake news" outlets as well? Dumbass.
Yes

Good to have you on record saying Fox News, Politico, TheHill and WND are fake news sites. I'll remember that next time you post something from them.

They didn't ignore Congress. They gave them many updates in meetings. What they aren't going to do at the moment, is go out before Congress where the information then becomes public, and be allowed to be questioned openly where it goes on record... again, you numbnuts don't understand the way intelligence works.
Congress isn't public they represent the people! So hearsay fakey shitola. Libs you can't change fake news to real so you can stop trying go lick your wounds

They aren't public? Is that why Comey's testimony was public? Clinton's? Ollie North's? You really are special aren't you?

You just admitted you have no evidence. You cite reports that no one has seen. Hey, have super secret friend who works for the CIA, and he says you're totally full of shit.

No prove that wrong.

You poor babies... you parroted the false reports that the FBI didn't agree with the CIA and other agencies... and then when it came out, that that was untrue, now the FBI is garbage again. You guys are bunch of fucking cry babies.
They don't

Ok...want some evidence?

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/video/cracking-code-russian-hacks-141509916.html

Hmmm this is odd. Just not but a couple days ago Comey told Trump over the phone that there was no evidence of a Russian hack. I wonder what new information or what happened in the last couple of days.

Just shows how much of an agenda he has. Time for Comey to resign.

Well if this is true, this evidence needs to be made available immediately before the Electoral College casts their votes.
Yeah OP. If they're "so sure" then that shouldn't be a problem eh?

Some great "Fake News" :

Dewey Defeats Truman!

dewey.jpg

CBS NEWS POLL: hiLIARy Leads Trump by 12!!

vote-for-president-4-way.png

Saddam has WMD!!
CmdJydxWIAADScG.jpg

Russians Hacked the US Elections!!

:rofl:

Congress isn't public they represent the people! So hearsay fakey shitola. Libs you can't change fake news to real so you can stop trying go lick your wounds

They aren't public? Is that why Comey's testimony was public? Clinton's? Ollie North's? You really are special aren't you?

You just admitted you have no evidence. You cite reports that no one has seen. Hey, have super secret friend who works for the CIA, and he says you're totally full of shit.

No prove that wrong.

You poor babies... you parroted the false reports that the FBI didn't agree with the CIA and other agencies... and then when it came out, that that was untrue, now the FBI is garbage again. You guys are bunch of fucking cry babies.
They don't

Ok...want some evidence?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't like what this news report says so I'm gonna say it isn't true!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh"

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
It's fake news right? You have no evidence right? I'd be laughing that hard too and am!

You lost so you no longer get the say!

I posted links from several conservative sources, are those "fake news" outlets as well? Dumbass.
No you didn't. You posted conservative sources referring to an article published by the Washington Post. The same article that used anonymous sources and proved exactly nothing - fake news, in other words.

Last edited:

No prove that wrong.

They don't

Ok...want some evidence?

I watched your video. All it proved is that something was sent from the USA to Russia in the Cyrillic alphabet. It presented no proof that it was information from the DNC or any Democrat.

Fake news.

Last edited:

No prove that wrong.

They don't

Ok...want some evidence?

That proved exactly nothing.

No prove that wrong.

They don't

Ok...want some evidence?

I'm not watching your fucking movie. I don't have that much patience.

No prove that wrong.

They don't

Ok...want some evidence?

I watched your video. All it proved is that something was sent from the USA to Russia in the Cyrillic alphabet. It present no proof that it was information from the DNC or any Democrat.

Fake news.
^^^^^exactly and my hysterical answer

Why would they ignore congress then?

They didn't ignore Congress. They gave them many updates in meetings. What they aren't going to do at the moment, is go out before Congress where the information then becomes public, and be allowed to be questioned openly where it goes on record... again, you numbnuts don't understand the way intelligence works.

No prove that wrong.

Yo dingleberry

When did Comey hold a news conference to make that announcement.?

Or did he just tell you and Obama ?

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

stupid fuck

Gee, it's about time. :rolleyes-41:

FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. have backed a CIA assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election in part to help Donald Trump win the presidency, according to U.S. officials.

Comey’s support for the CIA’s conclusion suggests that the leaders of the three agencies are in agreement on Russian intentions, contrary to suggestions by some lawmakers that the FBI disagreed with the CIA.

“Earlier this week, I met separately with (Director) FBI James Comey and DNI Jim Clapper, and there is strong consensus among us on the scope, nature, and intent of Russian interference in our presidential election,” CIA Director John Brennan said in a message to the agency’s workforce, according to U.S. officials who have seen the message.
Rest here: FBI backs CIA view that Russia intervened to help Trump win election

Here you go citing a known fake news service again:
and this:
"“Earlier this week, I met separately with FBI [Director] James Comey and DNI Jim Clapper, and there is strong consensus among us on the scope, nature, and intent of Russian interference in our presidential election,” Brennan said, according to U.S. officials who have seen the message."

All this says is that they agree on "scope, nature and intent", it omits what they think that "scope, nature and intent" is...which is exactly how fake news works.

No prove that wrong.

They don't

Ok...want some evidence?

I watched your video. All it proved is that something was sent from the USA to Russia in the Cyrillic alphabet. It presented no proof that it was information from the DNC or any Democrat.

Fake news.

Then you didn't watch the video... because the FBI knew about it and tracked it.

If you read the news, Podesta wrote an Op-Ed about this, and Lynch responded to it, that the FBI knew about the Russian hack as far back as September 2015 and didn't tell anyone in the DNC about it.

No prove that wrong.

They don't

Ok...want some evidence?

Fake news.

Then you didn't watch the video... because the FBI knew about it and tracked it.

If you read the news, Podesta wrote an Op-Ed about this, and Lynch responded to it, that the FBI knew about the Russian hack as far back as September 2015 and didn't tell anyone in the DNC about it.
Exactly 2015. 15 months and no one knows where the hack originated

No prove that wrong.

They don't

Ok...want some evidence?

Fake news.

No evidence that Russia hacked the DNC has ever been published. It's all from "anonymous sources." It's all fake news.

Forum List

Back