Breaking: FBI BACKS CIA View that Russia Intervened to Help Trump Win Election

Gee, it's about time. :rolleyes-41:

FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. have backed a CIA assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election in part to help Donald Trump win the presidency, according to U.S. officials.

Comey’s support for the CIA’s conclusion suggests that the leaders of the three agencies are in agreement on Russian intentions, contrary to suggestions by some lawmakers that the FBI disagreed with the CIA.

“Earlier this week, I met separately with (Director) FBI James Comey and DNI Jim Clapper, and there is strong consensus among us on the scope, nature, and intent of Russian interference in our presidential election,” CIA Director John Brennan said in a message to the agency’s workforce, according to U.S. officials who have seen the message.
Rest here: FBI backs CIA view that Russia intervened to help Trump win election

Why would he FBI deny the truth?

WHAT'S THE TRUTH?

WHY CAN'T THE BUREAUCRATS TESTIFY UNDER OATH -UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY - I MEAN, THEY ARE TESTIFYING TRUTHFULLY, RIGHT?

I know this really is hard for you to understand... but it's been told to you several times, they can't tell you exactly how they know, because if the y do, then the Russians will know how they know, and then the Russians can fix it. You fucknuts that don't understand the intelligence game amaze me.

Another way to say that is you have no proof for any of your ridiculous claims.

FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. have backed a CIA assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election in part to help Donald Trump win the presidency, according to U.S. officials.

Comey’s support for the CIA’s conclusion suggests that the leaders of the three agencies are in agreement on Russian intentions, contrary to suggestions by some lawmakers that the FBI disagreed with the CIA.

“Earlier this week, I met separately with (Director) FBI James Comey and DNI Jim Clapper, and there is strong consensus among us on the scope, nature, and intent of Russian interference in our presidential election,” CIA Director John Brennan said in a message to the agency’s workforce, according to U.S. officials who have seen the message.

WHAT'S THE TRUTH?

WHY CAN'T THE BUREAUCRATS TESTIFY UNDER OATH -UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY - I MEAN, THEY ARE TESTIFYING TRUTHFULLY, RIGHT?

I know this really is hard for you to understand... but it's been told to you several times, they can't tell you exactly how they know, because if the y do, then the Russians will know how they know, and then the Russians can fix it. You fucknuts that don't understand the intelligence game amaze me.

I know this really is hard for you to understand... but it's been told to you several times,

The three biggest lies

1- the check is in the mail
2- I won't come in your mouth
3- they can't tell you exactly how they know, because if they do, then the Russians will know how they know, and then the Russians can fix it.

Why can't you just admit you don't understand how things work in the intelligence world?

Kudos!! Another fantastic "Fake News" story by the Washington Post!! They even link their own original unsourced, uncorroborated story from an "unanamed" source as backup. It's the a great example of how to disseminate disinformation to the sheeple!! :clap:

Really. They've simply outdone themselves on the false narrative about the "Russian NoGoodniks" who stole the election from poor, innocent, dead broke when she left the white house, Hillary Clinton. She's just a victim!! Had Boris Badanoff not interfered.......she'd of won!! Boo..Hoo.....boo...hoo...

Too bad nobody believes them......That's what happens when you get caught lying over and over and over again and again and again.....

:rofl:

:laugh2:

Do these links work for you, special one?

FBI backs CIA report on Russian interference: report
FBI flips – now backs CIA report on Russian interference
FBI Backs CIA Report on Russian Interference: Report
FBI backs CIA findings that Russia tried to help Trump win election
FBI agrees with CIA assessment that Russia intervened to help Trump win White House
FBI flips – now backs CIA report on Russian interference | Tea Party USA
Report: FBI Backs CIA View That Russia Intervened In U.S. Election

Apparently they didn't read this:

FBI and CIA give differing accounts to lawmakers on Russia’s motives in 2016 hacks

So where is this "assessment," douche bag? What was hacked? How did it affect the election? We keep hearing about it, but the public has never seen it. So far it's just so much fake news.

Also, the CIA and the FBI don't agree on the motive:

FBI and CIA give differing accounts to lawmakers on Russia’s motives in 2016 hacks

Are these "fake news" too? :laugh2:

FBI agrees with CIA assessment that Russia intervened to help Trump win White House

WHAT'S THE TRUTH?

I know this really is hard for you to understand... but it's been told to you several times,

The three biggest lies

3- they can't tell you exactly how they know, because if they do, then the Russians will know how they know, and then the Russians can fix it.

Why can't you just admit you don't understand how things work in the intelligence world?

We do understand. That's how we know all you leftwing douche bags are full of shit.

James Comey and Jim Clapper are political appointees. Anyone who believes a thing they say is only proving himself to be a fool and an idiot. James Comey disgraced himself when he failed to indict Hillary even though he laid out an open-and-shut case against her.

So where is this "assessment," douche bag? What was hacked? How did it affect the election? We keep hearing about it, but the public has never seen it. So far it's just so much fake news.

Yes, they are all fake news. Check your sources. They all said Trump had no chance of winning the nomination or of winning the general election.

WHAT'S THE TRUTH?

Wrong. Why are you people so fucking stupid?

Here is a guy on CBS explaining things about as simple as you can to ignorant fucks like yourself.

Expert weighs in after Obama blames Putin for campaign hack

Yes, they are all fake news. Check your sources. They all said Trump had no chance of winning the nomination or of winning the general election.

Oh, ok, well I'm glad to have you on record saying that WND, TheHill, IssueHawk, Politico, TeaPartyUSA, and Fox News are "fake news" outlets. lol

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

WHAT'S THE TRUTH?

The three biggest lies

We do understand. That's how we know all you leftwing douche bags are full of shit.

James Comey and Jim Clapper are political appointees. Anyone who believes a thing they say is only proving himself to be a fool and an idiot. James Comey disgraced himself when he failed to indict Hillary even though he laid out an open-and-shut case against her.

No you fuck... why would the U.S. intelligence agency tell you and Russia how we know they are hacking us? If you are really a fucking engineer, you should be able to fucking use some reasoning skills. Prove it.

Kudos!! Another fantastic "Fake News" story by the Washington Post!! They even link their own original unsourced, uncorroborated story from an "unanamed" source as backup. It's the a great example of how to disseminate disinformation to the sheeple!! :clap:

Really. They've simply outdone themselves on the false narrative about the "Russian NoGoodniks" who stole the election from poor, innocent, dead broke when she left the white house, Hillary Clinton. She's just a victim!! Had Boris Badanoff not interfered.......she'd of won!! Boo..Hoo.....boo...hoo...

Too bad nobody believes them......That's what happens when you get caught lying over and over and over again and again and again.....

:laugh2:

Do these links work for you, special one?

Fake news see you fk, until some fking person shows the american people the evidence it's fake

I'm like the courts, hearsay is nothing but hearsay, not fact!

Not true at all. Apply some critical thought.

The selective daily release of information timed in such a way as to step on Clinton events and announcements certainly has an effect. The constant drip of emails reinforced a negative perception of Clinton just as the daily hammering by Trump of the latest leaks did.

Of course, so they ran with what they had. That doesn't necessarily mean they had a preference on who won the election.

Report: Russians failed to hack RNC

It certainly does when they only target one
candidate and their party to attack.

It's indisputable that it gave trump an advantage and hurt Clinton more than Trump.

Then you have specific numbers ?

Otherwise it is very disputable.

It's impossible to quantify how many voters were turned off of Clinton but it's also equally impossible to to say it had no effect at all.

If you can't quantify it, then I really don't care.

The claim is meaningless.

A cold night could have had an effect.

Except a cold night isn't orchestrated by a foreign govt there, Corky.

Not true at all. Apply some critical thought.

The selective daily release of information timed in such a way as to step on Clinton events and announcements certainly has an effect. The constant drip of emails reinforced a negative perception of Clinton just as the daily hammering by Trump of the latest leaks did.

Of course, so they ran with what they had. That doesn't necessarily mean they had a preference on who won the election.

It's indisputable that it gave trump an advantage and hurt Clinton more than Trump.

It's impossible to quantify how many voters were turned off of Clinton but it's also equally impossible to to say it had no effect at all.
So you have no idea, you haven't even seen the evidence yet, so you know nothing nothing more than me all this blst for absolutely nothing! And you wanted to maintain power. See, that was noticed by voters and wanted no more of it

No one does. That's the point, dope.

If you can't quantify it, then I really don't care.

The claim is meaningless.

A cold night could have had an effect.

Except a cold night isn't orchestrated by a foreign govt there, Corky.

Yes, but if a cold night exerts a great influence on an election than hacked DNC e-mails, then you might want to consider giving voters coats.

Since you don't know which is worse, your just passing gas in a wind storm.

Corky.

WHAT'S THE TRUTH?

Wrong. Why are you people so fucking stupid?

Here is a guy on CBS explaining things about as simple as you can to ignorant fucks like yourself.

Expert weighs in after Obama blames Putin for campaign hack

CBS stands for the "Communist Broadcast Company." It's a major source of fake news. Nothing it broadcasts or publishes can be believed.

Douglas Ollivant is a notorious establishment douche.

All your sources are well known for putting out fake news.

So you have no idea, you haven't even seen the evidence yet, so you know nothing nothing more than me all this blst for absolutely nothing! And you wanted to maintain power. See, that was noticed by voters and wanted no more of it

No one does. That's the point, dope.

If you haven't seen the evidence, then you have no case. Thanks for admitting that.

A shitload of LWNJ's heads will explode on Monday. when their dream of a Constitutional Crisis end......

WHAT'S THE TRUTH?

The three biggest lies

No you fuck... why would the U.S. intelligence agency tell you and Russia how we know they are hacking us? If you are really a fucking engineer, you should be able to fucking use some reasoning skills. Prove it.

What does that have to do with the fact that Comey is an Obama administration toady?

You just told us that you have no evidence to support your idiotic fake news.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back