Breaking: FBI BACKS CIA View that Russia Intervened to Help Trump Win Election

NO. I'm not your fucking lap dog. They've already been posted. If you didn't click on them or read them, that's on you for being an ignorant fuck.

Typical response when a leftwing douche bag can't produce the evidence to support his sleazy dishonest claims.

Typical response from a paint huffing Trump supporter who sucks penis for bus money. I'm not a lefty either... but again that doesn't fit your argument so... you fake it.

You're obviously a leftwinger, and your insults aren't going to fool anyone into believing that you've posted the evidence to support your sleazy lies.

And your obviously a paint huffer, and your act of being ignorant is obviously working, everyone believes you are.
I agree with everyone of his posts, but you, no credibility and fake

Isn't it pathetic how these two lying numskulls keep running away from supporting their claims? Apparently they believe they are fooling someone.

The fake news agencies?

If that were really true then you wouldn't have had asked me "why not"...Fake news will always catch up with you...they can say anything they want and get away with it because there is no fear of rebuttal, but when you repeat it here where people have a voice it all falls apart on you.

Show me one of them publicly refuting the veracity of the reports that cite them.

What reports? Can you produce a link to one so we can read what it says?

Can you produce proof Tillerson isn't Putin's boyfriend? Can you provide proof Melania isn't a KGB spy?
Can you prove you're human, and can think....
l
Have any proof?...They even refused to go in front of a Congressional committee with their NO PROOF.

Proof of what? A request for someone's opinion?

Try to keep up, asswipe, proof that Russia did the hack, you moron!

You responded to my post to lewdog asking for an opinion.

And I gave you one...try to keep up , Futch!

:booze:
I figured you were intoxicated

You still haven't explained what you think it means. Obviously, you don't want to go down that road.
Hmmm, no, that proves exactly nothing. 330 million people are not "refuting" them. What does that prove? The failure of some political toady to comment on something doesn't prove a damn thing aside from the fact that he declined to comment on it.

Do you even know what we're currently discussing?
Fake news you posted

Did I post it?
Nope

You and you huffing buddy.

View attachment 102545
I;m so sorry bro, I had no idea

Typical response when a leftwing douche bag can't produce the evidence to support his sleazy dishonest claims.

Typical response from a paint huffing Trump supporter who sucks penis for bus money. I'm not a lefty either... but again that doesn't fit your argument so... you fake it.

You're obviously a leftwinger, and your insults aren't going to fool anyone into believing that you've posted the evidence to support your sleazy lies.

And your obviously a paint huffer, and your act of being ignorant is obviously working, everyone believes you are.

I'm ignorant of any evidence you've posted to support your sleazy lies. Feel free to enlighten me.

Have your boyfriend enlighten you.

He doesn't claim he's seen these "reports." You do.

Isn't it pathetic how these two lying numskulls keep running away from supporting their claims? Apparently they believe they are fooling someone.
No one I can think of that believes them. Fake is fake

NO. I'm not your fucking lap dog. They've already been posted. If you didn't click on them or read them, that's on you for being an ignorant fuck.

Of course you do, he has his hand up your ass like one of Jeff Dunham's puppets.

You still haven't explained what you think it means. Obviously, you don't want to go down that road.
Hmmm, no, that proves exactly nothing. 330 million people are not "refuting" them. What does that prove? The failure of some political toady to comment on something doesn't prove a damn thing aside from the fact that he declined to comment on it.

Do you even know what we're currently discussing?
Fake news you posted

Did I post it?
Nope

You and you huffing buddy.

View attachment 102545
When you got nothing

I'm ignorant of any evidence you've posted to support your sleazy lies. Feel free to enlighten me.

Have your boyfriend enlighten you.
lol...a lefty put down?

Of course you do, he has his hand up your ass like one of Jeff Dunham's puppets.
More nothing

Can you prove you're human, and can think....

I don't know about him but I'm trying, but I assume as soon as I get an intelligent response I'll have my confirmation
WRONG. Trump supporters support his claims as truth and tell others to prove he is wrong. Therefor I can make a claim and you have to prove it wrong... that is unless you are a hypocrite?
Are you really trying to get me to pull this out of you word by word?

I started out doing it for you, decided it was just easier to let you try

Did you suddenly forget what this discussion is about?

For me it's about the last quote in the OP not meaning or proving anything at all, anything other than that is where you took it, you know, like calling the CIA and FBI for confirmation...trusting fake news because the CIA and FBI has chosen to ignore it...stuff like that

Last go around with this.
The sources cited in the article exerpt you posted verified the reporting in the article itself.

It seems you are questioning the validity of those sources.

My point was, that given the nature of the sources, their position and the weight they carry, do you believe that those men would let numerous news outlets slide on a story citing them as confirming something they knew to be false?

Of course not.

Now, if you still believe those same men didn't confirm those news reports, why do they stay silent?

Jeff Dunham is great

The CIA, FBI, National Intelligence agency, and 17 other intelligence agencies in other countries... that a whole bunch of people to get together for a single conspiracy don't you think?

You lefties keep saying "17 agencies"... how about you name 5 that confirmed the hacks?

It's English and it's meaning is self evident. I've humored you for sometime to stretch this out so all of the readers can get a clear picture of the depths of your dysfunction and you have obliged happily. For that, I thank you.

The meaning of any word is not self evident when Left wing douche bags like you are using them. Left wingers always have idiosyncratic definitions for the words they use.

You haven't "humored" jack shit. You're just running away because you are a fucking coward who is wriggling on a hook.

Now try it again: What does the word "verified" mean in your opinion?
It's a word in my native language, it has one meaning and I used it accordingly.

You're obviously a sleazy lying douche bag. Nothing you say can be believed. Nothing.

Obviously.

Reader please open boxes to see the conversation.
Just post the report

What report?

It's English and it's meaning is self evident. I've humored you for sometime to stretch this out so all of the readers can get a clear picture of the depths of your dysfunction and you have obliged happily. For that, I thank you.

The meaning of any word is not self evident when Left wing douche bags like you are using them. Left wingers always have idiosyncratic definitions for the words they use.

You haven't "humored" jack shit. You're just running away because you are a fucking coward who is wriggling on a hook.

It's a word in my native language, it has one meaning and I used it accordingly.

You're obviously a sleazy lying douche bag. Nothing you say can be believed. Nothing.

Obviously.

It sucks when people aren't stupid enough to fall for your sleazy moronic claims, doesn't it?

The claim that a word has a defined meaning?

Obviously.

Just post the report

What report?
The report the CIA supposedly wrote about the "Russian hacks" on our election.

Obviously.

It sucks when people aren't stupid enough to fall for your sleazy moronic claims, doesn't it?

The claim that a word has a defined meaning?

When you use it, it means something other than the dictionary definition.

All you are doing is destroying whatever meager credibility you may have had.

This isn't Twitter Donny.

Obviously.

Just post the report

What report?

Is that what we were discussing?

Obviously.

Just post the report

What report?

Is that what we were discussing?
You are too fucking stupid to work your lungs.

Forum List

Back