Breaking: FBI BACKS CIA View that Russia Intervened to Help Trump Win Election

Gee, it's about time. :rolleyes-41:

FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. have backed a CIA assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election in part to help Donald Trump win the presidency, according to U.S. officials.

Comey’s support for the CIA’s conclusion suggests that the leaders of the three agencies are in agreement on Russian intentions, contrary to suggestions by some lawmakers that the FBI disagreed with the CIA.

“Earlier this week, I met separately with (Director) FBI James Comey and DNI Jim Clapper, and there is strong consensus among us on the scope, nature, and intent of Russian interference in our presidential election,” CIA Director John Brennan said in a message to the agency’s workforce, according to U.S. officials who have seen the message.
Rest here: FBI backs CIA view that Russia intervened to help Trump win election
It may be true that Russia helped Trump win, but American politics has a long history of interfering with elections elsewhere around the globe. Politics as usual, nothing out of the ordinary.

"the United States does have a well-documented history of interfering and sometimes interrupting the workings of democracies elsewhere. It has occupied and intervened militarily in a whole swath of countries in the Caribbean and Latin America and fomented coups against democratically elected populists.

"https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2…

Ok, if you don't think a phishing email is a hack... then this argument is over before it even started. Next.

There you go again about computers and hacking. We established already in the other thread that you know nothing about computers, programming, hacking, or digital records. Yet again, you come to every thread and shitpost about the things you google elsewhere and act as you know everything.

Etherion and Darkwind tried to reason with you as I did in the other thread that you run away from, and that above IS your answer?

BTW, phishing and hacking are different things.

"It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so." - Ronald Reagan.

I'm not going to take time to answer a question you should already know by simply reading the forum.

Then you have no proof Russia did anything to hack/influence our election then?

Goodbye troll. I'll miss your threads where you make fun of yourself and how fat you are so that people might feel sorry for you. Good luck with that.

My nine year old stopped arguing like this last year.

It's a way of hacking. What is so hard for you to understand about that? Podesta's email wasn't the only thing hacked.

It' not.

Let me put it in simplest form, that even you could understand.

Hackers breaks into system to get information they're not authorized to have. Think bank robbery.
Phishing is luring idiots into giving away information freely by just being plain stupid. Think three-card monte.

No, I will never spend another second to post a link when asked to be a Trump supporter. Never. It's a waste of time. I'd rather stick a fork in my eye, than to try to appease a Trump supporter. You don't agree with what I say, or you want to know about something, look it up yourself.

6rq9nb.jpg

It certainly does when they only target one
candidate and their party to attack.

LOL They targeted BOTH PARTIES!

Egads! Use your head man!

Did they? They supposedly tried the RNC. Any congressional candidates, staffers, associates?

The difference is that no one in the RNC was stupid enough to fall for an obvious phishing attack, as Podesta obviously was.
And podesta was warned by staffers

Wrong, Podesta asked people if the email was ok and they told him it was.

Who's "people", who are "they"?

You sure can provide the source of that.

I'm amazed at the number of idiots on this forum that think that U.S. intelligence agencies are going to just dance like little bears and show their hand to Russia and the world. They have absolutely no clue how the intelligence world works.

And you know everything.

Kudos!! Another fantastic "Fake News" story by the Washington Post!! They even link their own original unsourced, uncorroborated story from an "unanamed" source as backup. It's the a great example of how to disseminate disinformation to the sheeple!! :clap:

Really. They've simply outdone themselves on the false narrative about the "Russian NoGoodniks" who stole the election from poor, innocent, dead broke when she left the white house, Hillary Clinton. She's just a victim!! Had Boris Badanoff not interfered.......she'd of won!! Boo..Hoo.....boo...hoo...

Too bad nobody believes them......That's what happens when you get caught lying over and over and over again and again and again.....

:rofl:

:laugh2:

Do these links work for you, special one?

FBI backs CIA report on Russian interference: report
FBI flips – now backs CIA report on Russian interference
FBI Backs CIA Report on Russian Interference: Report
FBI backs CIA findings that Russia tried to help Trump win election
FBI agrees with CIA assessment that Russia intervened to help Trump win White House
FBI flips – now backs CIA report on Russian interference | Tea Party USA
Report: FBI Backs CIA View That Russia Intervened In U.S. Election

That's 2 out of 17. 15 to go.

Gee, it's about time. :rolleyes-41:

FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. have backed a CIA assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election in part to help Donald Trump win the presidency, according to U.S. officials.

Comey’s support for the CIA’s conclusion suggests that the leaders of the three agencies are in agreement on Russian intentions, contrary to suggestions by some lawmakers that the FBI disagreed with the CIA.

“Earlier this week, I met separately with (Director) FBI James Comey and DNI Jim Clapper, and there is strong consensus among us on the scope, nature, and intent of Russian interference in our presidential election,” CIA Director John Brennan said in a message to the agency’s workforce, according to U.S. officials who have seen the message.
Rest here: FBI backs CIA view that Russia intervened to help Trump win election

So where is this "assessment," douche bag? What was hacked? How did it affect the election? We keep hearing about it, but the public has never seen it. So far it's just so much fake news.

Also, the CIA and the FBI don't agree on the motive:

FBI and CIA give differing accounts to lawmakers on Russia’s motives in 2016 hacks

Are these "fake news" too? :laugh2:

FBI backs CIA report on Russian interference: report
FBI flips – now backs CIA report on Russian interference
FBI Backs CIA Report on Russian Interference: Report
FBI backs CIA findings that Russia tried to help Trump win election
FBI agrees with CIA assessment that Russia intervened to help Trump win White House
FBI flips – now backs CIA report on Russian interference | Tea Party USA
Report: FBI Backs CIA View That Russia Intervened In U.S. Election

Yes, they are all fake news. Check your sources. They all said Trump had no chance of winning the nomination or of winning the general election.

Oh, ok, well I'm glad to have you on record saying that WND, TheHill, IssueHawk, Politico, TeaPartyUSA, and Fox News are "fake news" outlets. lol

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

They will publish anything that is handed to them. The information given to them to publish is fake.

You do understand that this was an act of international espionage and not simply a reporter running down a lead?

Really, you see no difference?

Espionage publicly encouraged by the, soon the be, president. Well, at least he is Putin Approved...
What espionage?

Don't be an idiot like Stump. The Russians hacked the DNC in an effort to give the election to Stump. They succeeded. You better reserve you russian language lessons now. The wing nuts are lining up to learn the country's new language.
What did the Russians give him?

They gave him the United States, so that he can turn it into another Russian state.
You're paranoia is not reality.

Thank God if they did. They exposed the Democrats and all major affiliations as nasty and corrupt.

The Obama admin. was a failure, and they aimed to destroy our country, either intentionally or simply because they're evil, incompetent and/or putrid.

Lesson fucking learned, do shit the right way or expect to be exposed if you don't. Ever heard the term "don't do anything you'd undo if caught"? You figure the Democrats, and really the USA as a whole learned that lesson?

You have a monstrous set of balls. I left the Republican party after the first Reagan victory because they have completely scratched the ordinary American from their agenda. All the hell they've done for the last 35 years is cut taxes for rich folks and borrow what they spent from foreign banks......plus, start an occasional oil war that sends other people's children 10,000 miles away to die in a middle eastern desert.

..............................................Total U S Debt................................................

Figures Easily Verified....Taken From the Bureau of the Debt

US: $18,775,084,981,440 - Debt as of December 2015?

09/30/2014 $17,824,071,380,733.82

09/30/2013 $16,738,183,526,697.32

09/30/2012 $16,066,241,407,385.89

09/30/2011 $14,790,340,328,557.15

09/30/2010 $13,561,623,030,891.79

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)

09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accommodate Tens of Trillions)

09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48

09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23

09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50

09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32

09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16

09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)

09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)

09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62

09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34

09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73

09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39

09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32 (Bill Clinton Raised Taxes On The Rich early 1993)

09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38 ( Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)

09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66

09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03

09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25

09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32

09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16

09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00

09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42

09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00

09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00

09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00

09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)(Reagan Slashed Tax Rates To Pre Depression Levels)

09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00

Last edited:
According to Esquire magazine, Comey claims that Clinton had been "extremely careless,"

According to me Esquire magazine misquoted Comey, he said/meant "extremely reckless"

No.
Quotation marks indicate a direct quote.
You don't simply get to decide what the quotes person "really" said. They said what they said.

Oh, I get it. I should use quotes, and put them into my own words.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

They aren't public? Is that why Comey's testimony was public? Clinton's? Ollie North's? You really are special aren't you?

You just admitted you have no evidence. You cite reports that no one has seen. Hey, have super secret friend who works for the CIA, and he says you're totally full of shit.

No prove that wrong.

You poor babies... you parroted the false reports that the FBI didn't agree with the CIA and other agencies... and then when it came out, that that was untrue, now the FBI is garbage again. You guys are bunch of fucking cry babies.
They don't

Ok...want some evidence?

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/video/cracking-code-russian-hacks-141509916.html

I watched your video. All it proved is that something was sent from the USA to Russia in the Cyrillic alphabet. It presented no proof that it was information from the DNC or any Democrat.

Fake news.

Even if Russians did hacked the DNC, how hacking the DNC suddenly become hacking voting machines?

That is possible only if DNC was connected to voting machines. Wait, were they?

All this means is that they agree with each other...it gives no indication at all what it is they agree to or with...fake news is very seductive bro!

Yes, agree with each other that the Russians were behind it.

What conspiracy? Twenty various intelligence agencies from the U.S. to other countries around the world say Russia hacked the U.S. election...and you still think it isn't true. That's fucking crazy.
...with NO concrete evidence, it's speculation. And politically motivated. So it's 20 agencies now? How many do we have doing the same fucking thing? Time to clean house.

FBI and CIA give differing accounts to lawmakers on Russia’s motives in 2016 hacks
“The FBI briefers think in terms of criminal standards — can we prove this in court,” one of the officials said. “The CIA briefers weigh the preponderance of intelligence and then make judgment calls to help policymakers make informed decisions. High confidence for them means ‘we’re pretty damn sure.’ It doesn’t mean they can prove it in court.”

“The FBI briefers think in terms of criminal standards — can we prove this in court,” one of the officials said. “The CIA briefers weigh the preponderance of intelligence and then make judgment calls to help policymakers make informed decisions. High confidence for them means ‘we’re pretty damn sure.’ It doesn’t mean they can prove it in court.”

Are you fucking dense? The FBI, the CIA, and the DNI, along with 17 international intelligence agencies. That's not 20 U.S. agencies... seriously are you that fucking retarded?
I thought the FBI and the CIA were agencies in the 17. who are the seventeen then since you started it?

Actually it is more than 20. The DNI plus the 16 agencies in the USIC:

AND the intelligence agencies in other countries.

I sure would like to know how Department of Energy or Department of Treasury can confirm there was Russian hacking involved. I'm surprised you left out the Department of Agriculture...

Because they each have their own expertise and contacts around the world in their respective fields.

Forum List

Back