Breaking: FBI BACKS CIA View that Russia Intervened to Help Trump Win Election

The meaning of any word is not self evident when Left wing douche bags like you are using them. Left wingers always have idiosyncratic definitions for the words they use.

You haven't "humored" jack shit. You're just running away because you are a fucking coward who is wriggling on a hook.

Now try it again: What does the word "verified" mean in your opinion?
It's a word in my native language, it has one meaning and I used it accordingly.

You're obviously a sleazy lying douche bag. Nothing you say can be believed. Nothing.

Obviously.

Reader please open boxes to see the conversation.
Just post the report

What report?
Assessment report

Typical response when a leftwing douche bag can't produce the evidence to support his sleazy dishonest claims.

Typical response from a paint huffing Trump supporter who sucks penis for bus money. I'm not a lefty either... but again that doesn't fit your argument so... you fake it.

You're obviously a leftwinger, and your insults aren't going to fool anyone into believing that you've posted the evidence to support your sleazy lies.

And your obviously a paint huffer, and your act of being ignorant is obviously working, everyone believes you are.
I agree with everyone of his posts, but you, no credibility and fake

This isn't Twitter Donny.
Look at you, you figured that out on your own, or did you cheat?

Typical response from a paint huffing Trump supporter who sucks penis for bus money. I'm not a lefty either... but again that doesn't fit your argument so... you fake it.

You're obviously a leftwinger, and your insults aren't going to fool anyone into believing that you've posted the evidence to support your sleazy lies.

And your obviously a paint huffer, and your act of being ignorant is obviously working, everyone believes you are.

This isn't Twitter Donny.
Look at you, you figured that out on your own, or did you cheat?

Conway is always on about your transparency. She was more right than I knew.

Last go around with this.
The sources cited in the article exerpt you posted verified the reporting in the article itself.

No they didn't, here is what they said:

“Earlier this week, I met separately with (Director) FBI James Comey and DNI Jim Clapper, and there is strong consensus among us on the scope, nature, and intent of Russian interference in our presidential election,” CIA Director John Brennan said in a message to the agency’s workforce, according to U.S. officials who have seen the message."

[QUOTED=]It seems you are questioning the validity of those sources.[/QUOTED]

No, that is what you keep pretending I am doing, the validity that they agree with one another is unquestioned by me

My point was, that given the nature of the sources, their position and the weight they carry, do you believe that those men would let numerous news outlets slide on a story citing them as confirming something they knew to be false?

And that is your problem, those "news" sources are only claiming they agree with each other...nothing more

Now, if you still believe those same men didn't confirm those news reports, why do they stay silent?

Because they know they are only being quoted as agreeing with each other and nothing more.

Once again since you are pretending this is your "last go around"
Earlier this week, I met separately with (Director) FBI James Comey and DNI Jim Clapper, and there is strong consensus among us on the scope, nature, and intent of Russian interference in our presidential election,” CIA Director John Brennan said in a message to the agency’s workforce, according to U.S. officials who have seen the message.

Where are they confirming anything other than they agree with each other?

Last edited:
Gee, it's about time. :rolleyes-41:

FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. have backed a CIA assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election in part to help Donald Trump win the presidency, according to U.S. officials.

Comey’s support for the CIA’s conclusion suggests that the leaders of the three agencies are in agreement on Russian intentions, contrary to suggestions by some lawmakers that the FBI disagreed with the CIA.

“Earlier this week, I met separately with (Director) FBI James Comey and DNI Jim Clapper, and there is strong consensus among us on the scope, nature, and intent of Russian interference in our presidential election,” CIA Director John Brennan said in a message to the agency’s workforce, according to U.S. officials who have seen the message.
Rest here: FBI backs CIA view that Russia intervened to help Trump win election

Wow, it's incredible what people believe.

Indeed, it was the Russians who put the email server on Clinton's yard. It was the Russions who made DNC rig the election against Bernie. And it was the Russians who gave Clinton debate questions in advance...

The RUSSIANS!!

And then they claim everyone who doesn't agree with their bullshit is a conspiracy theorist. Go figure...

So far, here is all the evidence that the Russian government is partaking in any of this:

Last edited:

FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. have backed a CIA assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election in part to help Donald Trump win the presidency, according to U.S. officials.

Comey’s support for the CIA’s conclusion suggests that the leaders of the three agencies are in agreement on Russian intentions, contrary to suggestions by some lawmakers that the FBI disagreed with the CIA.

“Earlier this week, I met separately with (Director) FBI James Comey and DNI Jim Clapper, and there is strong consensus among us on the scope, nature, and intent of Russian interference in our presidential election,” CIA Director John Brennan said in a message to the agency’s workforce, according to U.S. officials who have seen the message.

Wow, it's incredible what people believe.

Indeed, it was the Russians who put the email server on Clinton's yard. It was the Russions who made DNC rig the election against Bernie. And it was the Russians who gave Clinton debate questions in advance...

The RUSSIANS!!

And then they claim everyone who doesn't agree with their bullshit is a conspiracy theorist. Go figure...

So far, here is all the evidence that the Russian government is partaking in any of this:
I know Russians are just cyberbullies because they are trying to send the information back to their home country. Comey was under fire for the use of the Hillary Clinton e-mail investigation.

According to Esquire magazine, Comey claims that Clinton had been "extremely careless," but no prosecutor, as he added could go against her in a major dispute.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

I am not good at english ,who can do me a favor ,sent this letter to president donold trump,t can not ...save the taiwan
论台湾实际拥有核打击能力的紧迫性和必要性
大多数大陆人认为, 台湾必须尽快拥有对大陆沿海14个省24个直辖市的核打击能力。如果台湾被大陆攻占,最终中国将被俄罗斯人肢解(长城以北)和吞并(黄河以南)。
先说必要性:1 部分或全面战争是大陆独裁政权与欧美民主社会斗争的不可回避的终极阶段,让台湾实际用有核打击能力是国内外民主力量以最小代价赢得最大效果的捷径,因为大陆当局走民主的可能性根本不存在。
2对大陆政治的统治集团内部产生离心力,对其国际政治扩张形成一定压力,促其内部政治该弦。 3 对大陆以东南沿海房地产为主的经济给予致命打击。 4 对大陆国内各阶层矛盾起到激化和发酵 ,将老百姓根本利益与当局剥离对立。 5 对大陆军事形成较长时间无法超越的制衡,同时令其外交陷入窘境,发展道一定情况,大陆当局会主动请国际介入。 6 对国内民主力量的鼓舞,大陆人都知道台湾拥有核武器,才会真切的关心政治,尤其是两岸政治,不再做吃了就睡的猪。
最重要的是紧迫性:目前大陆当局对台湾在拥有并亮出核武器前而发动对台湾进攻的可能性在高速膨胀,已超过台湾拥有并亮出核武器后刺激大陆采取军事进攻台湾的风险。事实上大陆已认定台湾拥有核武器,在其亮出核武器前攻占台湾,比其亮出核武器,引发大规模民众恐慌后再攻占台湾而负担的麻烦及风险小的多。

外交辞令:中国是有核国家,台湾是中国一部分,自然也应该有核武器。台湾核武器属台湾自制。

I am not good at english ,who can do me a favor ,sent this letter to president donold trump,t can not ...save the taiwan
论台湾实际拥有核打击能力的紧迫性和必要性
先说必要性:1 部分或全面战争是大陆独裁政权与欧美民主社会斗争的不可回避的终极阶段,让台湾实际用有核打击能力是国内外民主力量以最小代价赢得最大效果的捷径,因为大陆当局走民主的可能性根本不存在。
2对大陆政治的统治集团内部产生离心力,对其国际政治扩张形成一定压力,促其内部政治该弦。 3 对大陆以东南沿海房地产为主的经济给予致命打击。 4 对大陆国内各阶层矛盾起到激化和发酵 ,将老百姓根本利益与当局剥离对立。 5 对大陆军事形成较长时间无法超越的制衡,同时令其外交陷入窘境,发展道一定情况,大陆当局会主动请国际介入。 6 对国内民主力量的鼓舞,大陆人都知道台湾拥有核武器,才会真切的关心政治,尤其是两岸政治,不再做吃了就睡的猪。
最重要的是紧迫性:目前大陆当局对台湾在拥有并亮出核武器前而发动对台湾进攻的可能性在高速膨胀,已超过台湾拥有并亮出核武器后刺激大陆采取军事进攻台湾的风险。事实上大陆已认定台湾拥有核武器,在其亮出核武器前攻占台湾,比其亮出核武器,引发大规模民众恐慌后再攻占台湾而负担的麻烦及风险小的多。

论台湾实际拥有核打击能力的紧迫性和必要性

Uh so you're saying Taiwan is part of China so Taiwan should have it's own nuclear weapons to defend itself?

Obama Inc. Didn't Do Anything About Russian Hacks b/c/ TheyThought Hillary Would Win
December 17, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
obama-hillary-interview_510x283.jpg

Set aside everything else about this entire contentious debate and can this be viewed as anything other than an admission of politically motivated treason.

The Obama administration didn't respond more forcefully to Russian hacking before the presidential election because they didn't want to appear to be interfering in the election and they thought that Hillary Clinton was going to win and a potential cyber war with Russia wasn't worth it, multiple high-level government officials told NBC News.

"They thought she was going to win, so they were willing to kick the can down the road," said one U.S official familiar with the level of Russian hacking.

What's being communicated here is that Dem officials function like a state within a state. Their concern isn't for the country, it's purely for the party.

If the Dems are endangered, then they might contemplate taking action. If the country is endangered, they don't care.

Obama Inc. Didn't Do Anything About Russian Hacks b/c/ TheyThought Hillary Would Win

I know more than you....infinitely more and I don'r sweat these corporate POS that believe that they "own" us......I give them the middle finger salute every chance I get. I pledge no loyalty to them any more than a slave would be towards his owner.....thems be the facts.

No, you THINK you know more than me. The only thing you do know more than me is a bunch of conspiracy dribble. Are you married? Do you have kids? If you act like this in real life I feel immensely sorry for them.

Everyone knows more than you. :blahblah:

Except Lakhota.

All this means is that they agree with each other...it gives no indication at all what it is they agree to or with...fake news is very seductive bro!

What conspiracy? Twenty various intelligence agencies from the U.S. to other countries around the world say Russia hacked the U.S. election...and you still think it isn't true. That's fucking crazy.
20 agencies who have / are trying to build a case on a lot of circumstantial evidence, granted a LOT of it and much of it that - if common sense was applied - builds a case.

As the FBI pointed out, there is no 'smoking gun', no 'admission of guilt'. 'I think', 'We believe', 'If you make the jump here with me', 'this LOGICALLY concludes'.....when you go before the UN or the international community to accuse Trump NONE of that will get you much support. Many nations will NOT act against another nation without hard, solid evidence proving a direct link to the culprit. Comey has said in the past that many US legal cases have been won using circumstantial evidence......NOT IN THE UN. Politics, alliances, FEAR all play a part in how nations believe and vote. The US needs to provide an open-and-shut case. We don't have THAT yet.

An expert lawyer will tell you, it's not what you THINK - it's what you can PROVE.

Tom Cruise said that, too, in 'A Few Good Men'. :p

Ever other time when the media asked and there was an ongoing investigation the White House would say there is an ongoing investigation and we have nothing to say, go and ask the FBI or CIA, or whoever was doing the investigation, and those agencies would not give any answers because of the ongoing investigation.

But now, leftists and their media even without the investigation already "know" there was Russian hacking involved and demanding from FBI and CIA to prove it because ObamaTheTurd finally has come to realize how bad of shape the Democrat Mafia party is today and it is all his fault and that Donald Trump will be able to erase practically everything from the last 8 years plus maybe add up to couple of justices.

What conspiracy? There is NO evidence or it would be posted by now. A consensus of political opinion isn't evidence of anything but a bunch of opinions.

What conspiracy? Twenty various intelligence agencies from the U.S. to other countries around the world say Russia hacked the U.S. election...and you still think it isn't true. That's fucking crazy.
...with NO concrete evidence, it's speculation. And politically motivated. So it's 20 agencies now? How many do we have doing the same fucking thing? Time to clean house.

FBI and CIA give differing accounts to lawmakers on Russia’s motives in 2016 hacks
“The FBI briefers think in terms of criminal standards — can we prove this in court,” one of the officials said. “The CIA briefers weigh the preponderance of intelligence and then make judgment calls to help policymakers make informed decisions. High confidence for them means ‘we’re pretty damn sure.’ It doesn’t mean they can prove it in court.”

“The FBI briefers think in terms of criminal standards — can we prove this in court,” one of the officials said. “The CIA briefers weigh the preponderance of intelligence and then make judgment calls to help policymakers make informed decisions. High confidence for them means ‘we’re pretty damn sure.’ It doesn’t mean they can prove it in court.”

Are you fucking dense? The FBI, the CIA, and the DNI, along with 17 international intelligence agencies. That's not 20 U.S. agencies... seriously are you that fucking retarded?
I thought the FBI and the CIA were agencies in the 17. who are the seventeen then since you started it?

Actually it is more than 20. The DNI plus the 16 agencies in the USIC:

AND the intelligence agencies in other countries.

I sure would like to know how Department of Energy or Department of Treasury can confirm there was Russian hacking involved. I'm surprised you left out the Department of Agriculture...

You fucking dumb ass motherfucker. Why would Assange say it is the Russians and lose one of his sources, which then would tell others to not give him information because they wouldn't be able to trust him not reveal them as a source... and why would he put his life in danger to possibly be killed by the Russians? Putin doesn't fuck around, and would have him killed. Oh for fuck's sake you are a fucking idiot.

Russians would kill him and we wouldn't. We're the good guys and wish him well.

Right... he's exposing US corruption, especially corruption of Democrats, but he has to worry about Russians.

"Unnamed sources" (who for national security reasons cannot be named)

"According to people that have read the memo". (nobody has ever seen the actual memo)

"Speaking off the record" (so later they can say: I can't recall saying that!)

This is how disinformation is disseminated.

The trick is to always leave some plausible deniability for the "news" agency so that later, after the story is inevitably debunked, they can claim it was their "sources" who lied, not them. The problem is these old school tricks are not working any longer. We see right through them.

CIA innuendo vs. FBI actual evidence. CIA rumors vs. FBI concrete proof. CIA chatter vs. FBI smoking gun.

Yeah, I can see why the FBI's take on this doesn't appeal to Democrats, since they hate it when facts get in the way of their story.

Forum List

Back