Breaking: FBI BACKS CIA View that Russia Intervened to Help Trump Win Election

No, only a moron would accept the lies Trump tells them as a lie and then say they don't trust every single intelligence agency in the U.S.

Whether we trust intelligence agencies isn't the point. The only evidence we have that intelligence agencies believe what you claim are "unnamed sources." Calling people who don't accept that kind of evidence as credible "traitors" only proves that you're a douche bag.

So you're saying that intelligence agencies reported their findings that Russia hacked the DNC based on unnamed sources?

You have no idea what intelligence agencies have reported. Can you post a link to their reports?

WTF are you talking about? Put down the fucking spray paint can. People including me have posted numerous links and videos in this thread, including me from a guy who has been working directly on the case... you fucking idiot troll.

Post a link to these "reports" you keep talking about. So far I haven't seen a single sentence from one.

NO. I'm not your fucking lap dog. They've already been posted. If you didn't click on them or read them, that's on you for being an ignorant fuck.

You don't even understand what it means. I haven't been arguing with you so much as ridiculing you. You didn't even get that.
OK then. Off to bed with you now. Run along.

Explain to us what you think it means.

I know. I chose to use it. Your posts betray your ignorance.

You still haven't explained what you think it means. Obviously, you don't want to go down that road.
So yes then. In the broader context they verified the conclusions made in the article.

What was your point again?

They verified nothing. To verify anything would require actual proof, not just some toady spouting off.

The fact that none of them are publicly refuting it is your proof. Do you believe those individuals in those positions would just sit there and let these claims go unanswered if they knew them to be false?

Hmmm, no, that proves exactly nothing. 330 million people are not "refuting" them. What does that prove? The failure of some political toady to comment on something doesn't prove a damn thing aside from the fact that he declined to comment on it.

Do you even know what we're currently discussing?
Fake news you posted

Did I post it?

You still haven't explained what you think it means. Obviously, you don't want to go down that road.

It's English and it's meaning is self evident. I've humored you for sometime to stretch this out so all of the readers can get a clear picture of the depths of your dysfunction and you have obliged happily. For that, I thank you.

The meaning of any word is not self evident when Left wing douche bags like you are using them. Left wingers always have idiosyncratic definitions for the words they use.

You haven't "humored" jack shit. You're just running away because you are a fucking coward who is wriggling on a hook.

Now try it again: What does the word "verified" mean in your opinion?
It's a word in my native language, it has one meaning and I used it accordingly.

You're obviously a sleazy lying douche bag. Nothing you say can be believed. Nothing.

Obviously.

Reader please open boxes to see the conversation.

Yes, obviously. You make all manner of claims and then decline to support them with evidence. then you claim you did.

Whether we trust intelligence agencies isn't the point. The only evidence we have that intelligence agencies believe what you claim are "unnamed sources." Calling people who don't accept that kind of evidence as credible "traitors" only proves that you're a douche bag.

So you're saying that intelligence agencies reported their findings that Russia hacked the DNC based on unnamed sources?

You have no idea what intelligence agencies have reported. Can you post a link to their reports?

WTF are you talking about? Put down the fucking spray paint can. People including me have posted numerous links and videos in this thread, including me from a guy who has been working directly on the case... you fucking idiot troll.

Post a link to these "reports" you keep talking about. So far I haven't seen a single sentence from one.

NO. I'm not your fucking lap dog. They've already been posted. If you didn't click on them or read them, that's on you for being an ignorant fuck.

Typical response when a leftwing douche bag can't produce the evidence to support his sleazy dishonest claims.

Doesn't matter who hacked who, or if Podesta gave up his pw from clicking on phishing emails.

It's the content that's allegedly in those emails.

Didn't Assange say it was an insider too?

These two I tell ya. Like two retarded Mexican midget wrestlers chewing on your ankles after the bell rings.

It's English and it's meaning is self evident. I've humored you for sometime to stretch this out so all of the readers can get a clear picture of the depths of your dysfunction and you have obliged happily. For that, I thank you.

The meaning of any word is not self evident when Left wing douche bags like you are using them. Left wingers always have idiosyncratic definitions for the words they use.

You haven't "humored" jack shit. You're just running away because you are a fucking coward who is wriggling on a hook.

It's a word in my native language, it has one meaning and I used it accordingly.

You're obviously a sleazy lying douche bag. Nothing you say can be believed. Nothing.

Obviously.

Just post the report

Obviously.

It sucks when people aren't stupid enough to fall for your sleazy moronic claims, doesn't it?

Typical response when a leftwing douche bag can't produce the evidence to support his sleazy dishonest claims.

Typical response from a paint huffing Trump supporter who sucks penis for bus money. I'm not a lefty either... but again that doesn't fit your argument so... you fake it.

Fake news and now a blatant lie

Typical response from a paint huffing Trump supporter who sucks penis for bus money. I'm not a lefty either... but again that doesn't fit your argument so... you fake it.

You're obviously a leftwinger, and your insults aren't going to fool anyone into believing that you've posted the evidence to support your sleazy lies.

You're obviously a leftwinger, and your insults aren't going to fool anyone into believing that you've posted the evidence to support your sleazy lies.

And you're obviously a paint huffer, and your act of being ignorant is obviously working, everyone believes you are.

Explain to us what you think it means.

They verified nothing. To verify anything would require actual proof, not just some toady spouting off.

The fact that none of them are publicly refuting it is your proof. Do you believe those individuals in those positions would just sit there and let these claims go unanswered if they knew them to be false?

Hmmm, no, that proves exactly nothing. 330 million people are not "refuting" them. What does that prove? The failure of some political toady to comment on something doesn't prove a damn thing aside from the fact that he declined to comment on it.

Fake news you posted

Did I post it?
Nope

No need. The reporting agencies already have.

The fake news agencies?

That's why you aren't seeing each of those people refuting it publicly.

If that were really true then you wouldn't have had asked me "why not"...Fake news will always catch up with you...they can say anything they want and get away with it because there is no fear of rebuttal, but when you repeat it here where people have a voice it all falls apart on you.

Show me one of them publicly refuting the veracity of the reports that cite them.

What reports? Can you produce a link to one so we can read what it says?

Can you produce proof Tillerson isn't Putin's boyfriend? Can you provide proof Melania isn't a KGB spy?
Can you prove you're human, and can think....
l
Do you suppose we're arguing with run of the mill, dopey Americans or disinformation agents working for the Kremlin?

Can people really be this dumb?

Have any proof?...They even refused to go in front of a Congressional committee with their NO PROOF.

Proof of what? A request for someone's opinion?

Try to keep up, asswipe, proof that Russia did the hack, you moron!

You responded to my post to lewdog asking for an opinion.

And I gave you one...try to keep up , Futch!

:booze:

Like two retarded Mexican midget wrestlers chewing on your ankles after the bell rings.

lol...you sound like Trump...only there really are Mexican illegals in this country, I highly doubt there are any [cut and paste coming] "retarded Mexican midget wrestlers chewing on your ankles after the bell rings"

And your obviously a paint huffer, and your act of being ignorant is obviously working, everyone believes you are.

I'm ignorant of any evidence you've posted to support your sleazy lies. Feel free to enlighten me.

And your obviously a paint huffer, and your act of being ignorant is obviously working, everyone believes you are.
I agree with everyone of his posts, but you, no credibility and fake

Fake news you posted

Did I post it?
Nope

You and you huffing buddy.

c24.jpg

The fake news agencies?

If that were really true then you wouldn't have had asked me "why not"...Fake news will always catch up with you...they can say anything they want and get away with it because there is no fear of rebuttal, but when you repeat it here where people have a voice it all falls apart on you.

Show me one of them publicly refuting the veracity of the reports that cite them.

What reports? Can you produce a link to one so we can read what it says?

Can you produce proof Tillerson isn't Putin's boyfriend? Can you provide proof Melania isn't a KGB spy?
Can you prove you're human, and can think....
l
Have any proof?...They even refused to go in front of a Congressional committee with their NO PROOF.

Proof of what? A request for someone's opinion?

Try to keep up, asswipe, proof that Russia did the hack, you moron!

You responded to my post to lewdog asking for an opinion.

And I gave you one...try to keep up , Futch!

:booze:
Sounds like a plan brother

I'm ignorant of any evidence you've posted to support your sleazy lies. Feel free to enlighten me.

Have your boyfriend enlighten you.

Forum List

Back