BREAKING-FBI Official: Rosenstein To Be Fired After Memo Release; USED Bogus Dossier FISA Warrant

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Last edited:
Buckle your seatbelts folks. The shit is hitting the fan today and basically, all week. The House Intelligence Committee will vote at 5 PM Eastern today to release the memo spelling doom for Rosenstein, and others. In essence, it's the beginning of the end of the Deep State.

FBI Official: Rosenstein Will Be Fired After Memo Released; USED Bogus Trump Dossier for FISA Warrant – True Pundit

Yeah, Trump blamed him for firing Comey..I am sure it is a payback..

Anyway I am sure many more headlines will hit the news today because Trump has to deal with Russia Sanctions today..

TruePundit again? LoL - they are not far off however. The House Intel Committee votes probably today on whether to release a memo cherrypicked out of context from classified information which the Justice Department warned would be "extraordinarily reckless" without their prior review. Devin "The Orange Panther" Nunes (who is supposed to be recused after thoroughly embarrassing himself with his botched midnight run to the White House) is at it again and Ryan, McCarthy and the rest of these traitors will likely vote it through - then it goes to (you'll never guess) T-Rump for final approval and release to the public.

Being a hit piece on Rosenstein, Sessions will promptly fire him and find someone else willing to fire Mueller. They claim of course that this has nothing to do with Russia, when it's obvious to anyone with a brain that it's ALL ABOUT Russia. All these bastards need to be arrested for leaking sensitive intel (reminder - totally cherrypicked and out of context) that could put our nation at risk.

Can you feel the desperation as Mueller gets closer and closer to closing the obstruction deal on Donald and the rest of these thugs? I know I can ...

House Intel committee could vote on Nunes memo as soon as Monday - CNNPolitics

TruePundit again? LoL - they are not far off however. The House Intel Committee votes probably today on whether to release a memo cherrypicked out of context from classified information which the Justice Department warned would be "extraordinarily reckless" without their prior review. Devin "The Orange Panther" Nunes (who is supposed to be recused after thoroughly embarrassing himself with his botched midnight run to the White House) is at it again and Ryan, McCarthy and the rest of these traitors will likely vote it through - then it goes to (you'll never guess) T-Rump for final approval and release to the public.

Being a hit piece on Rosenstein, Sessions will promptly fire him and find someone else willing to fire Mueller. They claim of course that this has nothing to do with Russia, when it's obvious to anyone with a brain that it's ALL ABOUT Russia. All these bastards need to be arrested for leaking sensitive intel (reminder - totally cherrypicked and out of context) that could put our nation at risk.

Can you feel the desperation as Mueller gets closer and closer to closing the obstruction deal on Donald and the rest of these thugs? I know I can ...

Rosenstein will be replaced by his next in line, Associate Attorney General Rachel Brand, a young Trump appointee. She'll then most likely appoint a second special councel and go after Hillary and the Deep State.

Rachel Brand - Wikipedia
220px-Rachel_Brand_official_photo.jpg

Ummm Dr, Nunes was doing his job going to the president pointing out this problem with illegal spying, which was right all along. Therefore Adam Schiff asking for Nunes to recuse himself to protect this Dem illegal activity end up being the one "obstructing justice" and now has to be questioned as to how much he knew and why did Adam "leaker" Schiff not recuse himself knowing he could not be non partisan and knew of the phoney investigation as a political tactic by his party.

Ummm Dr, Nunes was doing his job going to the president pointing out this problem with illegal spying, which was right all along therefore Adam Schiff asking for Nunes to recuse himself yo protectct this Dem illegal activity end up being the one "obstructing justice" and now has to be questioned as to how much he knew and why did Adam "leaker" Schiff not recuse himself knowing he could not be non partisan and knew of the phoney investigation as a political tactic by his party.
Precisely!

I hope you're wrong about this.

Ummm Dr, Nunes was doing his job going to the president pointing out this problem with illegal spying, which was right all along. Therefore Adam Schiff asking for Nunes to recuse himself to protect this Dem illegal activity end up being the one "obstructing justice" and now has to be questioned as to how much he knew and why did Adam "leaker" Schiff not recuse himself knowing he could not be non partisan and knew of the phoney investigation as a political tactic by his party.

LoL - Nunes is not a "Doctor" of anything. He's an intellectually challenged bumpkin from Tulare/ Fresno area with an AG degree. But if you're looking for further embarrassment and legal peril - He's your guy!

I hope you're wrong about this.

I hope I am too, but at this point - I'd bet a dollar to make 75 cents that this is exactly what's about to transpire. It's a highly transparent end around that will create a constitutional crisis.

Buckle your seatbelts folks. The shit is hitting the fan today and basically, all week. The House Intelligence Committee will vote at 5 PM Eastern today to release the memo spelling doom for Rosenstein, and others. In essence, it's the beginning of the end of the Deep State.

FBI Official: Rosenstein Will Be Fired After Memo Released; USED Bogus Trump Dossier for FISA Warrant – True Pundit
This is more of a prediction than Breaking News. You're taking a lot for granted, here.

“If that fucking bastard wins, we all hang from nooses.” -- HRC. I wonder why she'd say that?

This is more of a prediction than Breaking News. You're taking a lot for granted, here.

Nuff said ;)

qomvbnzlagv8o4cudh6w.jpg

Still stuck on Russia Russia Russia?........sad.
Speaking of cherry picking.....looks like you've completely ignored the tense military moments between the US and your darling Russia in Syria. There's plenty of proof Trump and Putin are not kissing up to each other. You want Trump on a skewer so badly, you must be carrying your hemorrhoids around in a shopping cart by now.

Nonetheless, I do hope you're spot on with your analysis of the memo release.

If you knew Mueller's full history you'd know exactly why he's done what he has to this point. He NEEDS to go...along with Rosenstein.

What's the problem with him requesting an extension from a judge for the surveillance?

Still stuck on Russia Russia Russia?........sad.
Speaking of cherry picking.....looks like you've completely ignored the tense military moments between the US and your darling Russia in Syria. There's plenty of proof Trump and Putin are not kissing up to each other. You want Trump on a skewer so badly, you must be carrying your hemorrhoids around in a shopping cart by now.

Nonetheless, I do hope you're spot on with your analysis of the memo release.

Why do you hate America and Democracy?

Tissue?

Nuff said ;)

qomvbnzlagv8o4cudh6w.jpg
And if you read their source link, you mentally challenged moron when it comes to reading comprehension, you would have noticed it was from the liberal website 'The Hill'.

And if you read their source link, you mentally challenged moron when it comes to reading comprehension, you would have noticed it was from the liberal website 'The Hill'.

True Pundit Headline:

FBI Official: Rosenstein Will Be Fired After Memo Released; USED Bogus Trump Dossier for FISA Warrant

Hill Headline

Memo claims Rosenstein approved application to extend surveillance of Carter Page: report

Do you see the difference Steve? :cool:

Forum List

Back