Breaking: GQ Magazine Sales Department Confirms Cruz's Campaign Manager Ordered Melania PAC Ad

Yet, has the nerve to say he didn't have anything to do with it and calls Trump a coward? Fuck you Ted cruz!

But he had nothing to do with the actions of the Super PAC. (wink, nod, gufffaw) Nothing at all!!

One thing we know for sure. Cruz never disavowed the super pac running the ad, nor did he ask them to stop.

Supposedly, these PAC's are not supposed to have any contact with the candidates. Like right......how are you supposed to stop that? Better still.....how are you supposed to prove that?

Do they think everybody has their own server in their home???

One thing we know for sure. Cruz never disavowed the super pac running the ad, nor did he ask them to stop.

Cruz is now going to be in a whole lotta hurt.

I only wanted one moment from him. He never gave it. Just one moment to disavow the ad.He never did. Now is going to be a good time.

Supposedly, these PAC's are not supposed to have any contact with the candidates. Like right......how are you supposed to stop that? Better still.....how are you supposed to prove that?

Do they think everybody has their own server in their home???
Re-posted from here - #CruzSexScandal Trending

Cruz did not coordinate with that Super PAC that ran the anti Trump ad featuring Melania. Here is a transcript of the conversation that occurred at a coffee shop. It proves that there was absolutely no coordination whatsoever!! TrusTed!! NONE!!!!

Super PAC: Hey teddy!! Great to see ya? How's the whorin' going? Still seeing that one from the trailer park? (lifts eyebrows) Anyways, we wanted to let you know that we are going to run a vicious attack ad in Utah featuring Melania Trump nude on a couch!! Yep it hits way below the belt. But since it's us (wink) and not you (nod), it will never come to bite you (guffaw). Ain't that great!
Lyin Ted: You have a nude photo of Melania? C-C-Can I see that? (licks his lips) Ex-ex-excuse me I'll be right back, I've got to run to the bathroom for a moment or two. (grabs a napkin and his crotch, and heads for the toilet)

2 minutes later:

Super PAC: So Ted, thanks for allowing us to use that image that your campaign purchased the rights to use from GQ UK. We appreciate it. It is making the ad possible.
Lyin Ted:
Uh, please don't mention that part to anyone! If that gets out we could be in bit trouble! Is there a cum stain on my pants? Over here, near my crotch? (rubs furiously at the stain with a napkin)
Super PAC: Anyway Ted, we wanted to remind you that we are not (wink) in any way (nod) coordinating (guffaw) with you or your campaign!
Lyin Ted: Of course not!! (wink) We're just two old friends (nod) having a cup of coffee (guffaw). Can I keep that photo?

:rofl:

Just popped back in for a minute.

To tell you guys I'm glad you are out there. I don't think I say it enough. Au revoir. Till tomorrow. You are the best.

Mon amis.

au revoir jusqu'à ce que nous nous reverrons

What a dirty slimeball Cruz is. He knew all the time.

Twitter

Where's the website that tweet links to? I'm having a hard time believing this. I can't even find a direct reference to the article mentioned in the tweet on Google. I'll just wait here.
Texas Lobbyist and Ted Cruz Operative Admits Origin of Campaign To Attack Donald Trump’s Wife…

On Tuesday March 8th, Ted Cruz operative Andrea McWilliams, a Texas-based lobbyist, told Fox anchor Neil Cavuto that in light of former first lady Nancy Reagan’s death this week, “we should be looking at the first lady candidates, instead of just talking about the men.” (Watch Video @3:58)

“If Donald trump is elected, Mrs. Trump will be the first first lady that has ever posed nude; the first first lady that’s the third wife [of the president]; and the first foreign-born first lady in this century.” She said, “by contrast,” Cruz’s wife Heidi would be “the first pro-life first lady.” (link)

It was from this early Cruz strategy the Liz Mair Super-PAC “Make America Awesome” took their marching orders and began sending controversial flyers of Melania Trump to upcoming states. Thus kicking off the response from Donald Trump in defense of his wife.

THIS IS THE 3RD OR 4th time lyin Ted has tried to bad mouth others. Carson, Rubio, Trump, Kasich.

Forum List

Back