Breaking! Here is the phone transcript word for word between Trump and Ukraine President

Liar liar pants on fire. And stop trying to make this about Biden. If you have something on him charge him. But you don't. This is about Trump's illegal activities.

Bombshell Whistleblower Complaint About Trump’s Ukraine Conduct Released
The devastating document accuses the White House of covering up President Donald Trump’s Ukraine conduct, and says top officials were “deeply disturbed.”

alleges a nefarious attempt by the White House to cover up the exchange.

whistleblower wrote that White House officials alerted him of the call and were “deeply disturbed” by what had transpired. The complainant, a U.S. intelligence official, further accused senior White House officials of a cover-up, saying they “intervened to lock down all records of the phone call.”

Trump used the phone call with the Ukrainian leader “to advance his personal interests,” the whistleblower wrote, citing “multiple White House officials with direct knowledge of the call.”

The president, the complaint said, “is using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election. This interference includes, among other things, pressuring a foreign country to investigate one of the President’s main domestic political rivals. The President’s personal lawyer, Mr. Rudolph W. Giuliani, is a central figure in this effort. Attorney General (William P.) Barr appears to be involved as well.”

Schiff’s committee also released a letter from Intelligence Community Inspector General Michael Atkinson to acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire.

That letter, dated Aug. 26, describes the complaint as “credible” and of “urgent concern” and notifies Maguire that the law requires him to pass along the complaint to congressional intelligence committees within seven days.

The Trump administration, under bipartisan pressure, provided the then-classified complaint Wednesday to congressional intelligence committees, who had for days been urging Maguire to comply with the law and release it. Maguire had initially refused, and Schiff first heard about the complaint earlier this month after the inspector general for the intelligence community told him Maguire was sitting on it.

Soon after reports of that call were revealed, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced on Tuesday that a formal impeachment inquiry into Trump would begin. Those calls continued to grow after the documents were made public, and as of Wednesday evening, a majority of the House supported the decision to open the inquiry.

Don't bring up Hillary or Biden. This is Trump we are talking about.
No, this is about investigations into the DNC's Trump-Russia hoax and into Biden's allegedly corrupt dealings with the corrupt leader of the last Ukrainian government, and the fact that Democrats feel so threatened by these investigations shows that they believe all the allegations by the Trump administration are true.

Oh brother.
Why else would the Democrats be so panicked over the news of these investigations? Clearly, you fear Biden is corrupt and the Trump-Russia hoax that began with hack, allegedly by Russia, of the DNC server.
Who's panicked? We now have enough to impeach. That is all.
lol Scary, scary, scary. Where can I find the Articles of Impeachment?

Trump abused his office to advance his personal interests and White House officials covered up his misconduct, according to a bombshell whistleblower complaint.

You can try to say you aren't worried about this but you would be lying.

And you can try to deny this is what he was caught doing but you'd be lying.

And you can try to make this about Biden but that would just be deflection and projection.

It's funny as fuck that Trump just got caught doing exactly what he accused Obama of doing to him when he was running for president. Trump suggested, without proof, that Obama was spying on him. Well now we have proof Trump tried to pressure a foreign government, like a mafia boss would do, into digging up/making up dirt on his political rival.

You can't suggest Trump didn't know what he was doing was wrong. This is a guy who thinks he is above the law. Narcissistic. This is how guys like this get caught. They can't help themselves. He doesn't realize as president everyone is watching his every move. Not so easy to break the law like it was when he was a hotel mogul.

B'loney. Biden threatened Ukraine in order to cover up his corruption and he did it with Obama's approval. That's one of the reasons why the Dems are desperate to destroy Trump.

You know this how?

I read and I pay attention.

Did you pay attention today when fox news said there was nothing to the biden ukraine allegations today when they had that panel on?

I don't spend much time watching Fox. Their panels are generally opinion people, btw.

Well some of the people on FOX today and I said some have not been to kind to the president but agree maybe Joe Biden's son should be investigated.
They too will try to make this about the bidens.

The bidens were already investigated. That's what the Ukraine President told Trump. Trump then asked again as he dangled money over the guys head. Classic mafia tactic.

To any jury it will be obvious that phone call broke the law unless one of the people on the jury is wearing a MAGA hat.

B'loney. Biden threatened Ukraine in order to cover up his corruption and he did it with Obama's approval. That's one of the reasons why the Dems are desperate to destroy Trump.

You know this how?

Did you pay attention today when fox news said there was nothing to the biden ukraine allegations today when they had that panel on?

I don't spend much time watching Fox. Their panels are generally opinion people, btw.

Well some of the people on FOX today and I said some have not been to kind to the president but agree maybe Joe Biden's son should be investigated.

He was investigated

Joe Biden and son Hunter cleared of wrongdoing by Ukraine prosecutor
May 16, 2019 | 5:26pm

Ukraine’s top prosecutor said he hasn’t seen any evidence of wrongdoing by former Vice President Joe Biden nor his son Hunter Biden in dealings with the country.

Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko said Hunter Biden and Burisma, a Ukrainian private gas company of which the younger Biden served on the board, were not the targets of investigations by his office.

He also said the former vice president, and current Democratic 2020 hopeful, didn’t act improperly when he called for the dismissal of Ukraine’s former prosecutor general, Victor Shoki, who had been investigating the company.

President Trump’s allies – including Donald Trump Jr. – have suggested the Bidens acted inappropriately. The president’s outside lawyer, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, had threatened to travel to Ukraine to investigate things on his own, but has since canceled those plans.

He got caught. You can't explain this one away. He is going to get impeached. And this is not the only thing he will be impeached for.
Then let's say he is, then if Biden won...he would have to be impeached the day he was elected.
Trump broke the law not Biden. Stop deflecting and projecting. Busted.
Wrong. Biden is the one who got quid pro quo.
Liar liar pants on fire. And stop trying to make this about Biden. If you have something on him charge him. But you don't. This is about Trump's illegal activities.

Bombshell Whistleblower Complaint About Trump’s Ukraine Conduct Released
The devastating document accuses the White House of covering up President Donald Trump’s Ukraine conduct, and says top officials were “deeply disturbed.”

alleges a nefarious attempt by the White House to cover up the exchange.

whistleblower wrote that White House officials alerted him of the call and were “deeply disturbed” by what had transpired. The complainant, a U.S. intelligence official, further accused senior White House officials of a cover-up, saying they “intervened to lock down all records of the phone call.”

Trump used the phone call with the Ukrainian leader “to advance his personal interests,” the whistleblower wrote, citing “multiple White House officials with direct knowledge of the call.”

The president, the complaint said, “is using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election. This interference includes, among other things, pressuring a foreign country to investigate one of the President’s main domestic political rivals. The President’s personal lawyer, Mr. Rudolph W. Giuliani, is a central figure in this effort. Attorney General (William P.) Barr appears to be involved as well.”

Schiff’s committee also released a letter from Intelligence Community Inspector General Michael Atkinson to acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire.

That letter, dated Aug. 26, describes the complaint as “credible” and of “urgent concern” and notifies Maguire that the law requires him to pass along the complaint to congressional intelligence committees within seven days.

The Trump administration, under bipartisan pressure, provided the then-classified complaint Wednesday to congressional intelligence committees, who had for days been urging Maguire to comply with the law and release it. Maguire had initially refused, and Schiff first heard about the complaint earlier this month after the inspector general for the intelligence community told him Maguire was sitting on it.

Soon after reports of that call were revealed, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced on Tuesday that a formal impeachment inquiry into Trump would begin. Those calls continued to grow after the documents were made public, and as of Wednesday evening, a majority of the House supported the decision to open the inquiry.

Don't bring up Hillary or Biden. This is Trump we are talking about.
It is about Biden, and you know it. You don't want anyone looking at that because you know he's guilty as sin.

I'll bring up whoever the fuck I like. You're favored criminals don't get a "get out of jail free" card.

You know this how?

They too will try to make this about the bidens.

The bidens were already investigated. That's what the Ukraine President told Trump. Trump then asked again as he dangled money over the guys head. Classic mafia tactic.

To any jury it will be obvious that phone call broke the law unless one of the people on the jury is wearing a MAGA hat.

I know these goddamn lemmings have shit for brains.

No, this is about investigations into the DNC's Trump-Russia hoax and into Biden's allegedly corrupt dealings with the corrupt leader of the last Ukrainian government, and the fact that Democrats feel so threatened by these investigations shows that they believe all the allegations by the Trump administration are true.

Oh brother.
Why else would the Democrats be so panicked over the news of these investigations? Clearly, you fear Biden is corrupt and the Trump-Russia hoax that began with hack, allegedly by Russia, of the DNC server.
Who's panicked? We now have enough to impeach. That is all.
lol Scary, scary, scary. Where can I find the Articles of Impeachment?

Trump abused his office to advance his personal interests and White House officials covered up his misconduct, according to a bombshell whistleblower complaint.

You can try to say you aren't worried about this but you would be lying.

And you can try to deny this is what he was caught doing but you'd be lying.

And you can try to make this about Biden but that would just be deflection and projection.

It's funny as fuck that Trump just got caught doing exactly what he accused Obama of doing to him when he was running for president. Trump suggested, without proof, that Obama was spying on him. Well now we have proof Trump tried to pressure a foreign government, like a mafia boss would do, into digging up/making up dirt on his political rival.

You can't suggest Trump didn't know what he was doing was wrong. This is a guy who thinks he is above the law. Narcissistic. This is how guys like this get caught. They can't help themselves. He doesn't realize as president everyone is watching his every move. Not so easy to break the law like it was when he was a hotel mogul.
There is nothing in the transcript of the phone call that supports any of you accusations. The President simply asks Zelensky to cooperate with the US Justice Department's investigation into Crowdstrike and Biden's unsettling confession that he strongarmed the Ukrainian government into firing the chief prosecutor who was investigating his son's firm. The US frequently asks foreign governments to cooperate with Justice Department investigations. The only reason you guys are so panicked about this is that you suspect Biden is corrupt and the illegal collusion between the Clinton campaign and the Obama administration to promulgate the Trump-Russia hoax will be exposed.

Then let's say he is, then if Biden won...he would have to be impeached the day he was elected.
Wrong. Biden is the one who got quid pro quo.
I love it that Trump tried to play dirty politics and got caught. He was going to try to fabricate some fake news about Biden and his son and he has been busted. This lie isn't going to stick. You can only hope Trump getting impeached in the House will help his chances of being re elected. I don't think so.
Biden is dirty. Stories about his corruption have been in the news for years. Trump did nothing wrong. You morons are trying to claim that no Democrat can ever be investigated because that would be an illegal campaign contribution. That is the dumbest argument I've ever heard.
Same thing you did to Hillary. Not gonna work this time because Trump is now proven to be 1000 times more corrupt and 1000 times bigger liar.

He doesn't pretend to be an outsider anymore. He has filled the government with cronies and fired anyone with half common sense.

You're done here sir.

Where is a proof that Trump has been corrupted. Three years in, and we're still waiting for it.

Nothing we can do about Trump and Barr exposing Biden. So go ahead and expose him. For what? You got nothing. But we got a big something on Trump now.

"We have something big now". Don't tell me, walls are closing in, it's beginning of the end...

Based on what? You think it's just enough to say Trump is guilty and he's just guilty?

You're relying on the claim from so called "whistleblower", as his claim is credible? According to you lefties, if anyone claim to hear something about Trump, it must be truth. The complaint is not even filed by "whistleblower" or someone who has direct knowledge of the call. The claim is about someone allegedly heard something from someone else about president's phone call.

OK, here is the transcript of the call, what's your concern about it?
Oh, you actually didn't hear the call, you just are lawyering up, hiring Clinton lawyers, so what's the formal base for your "whistle blower" claim?

It seems that anyone who wants to file complain against Trump, for any reason, to Democrats and leftist media is automatically a credible and must be believed. Just as we saw with Kavanaugh, any women that makes claim about something that "happened" thirty plus years ago must be believed.

Bottom line, according to Democrats, it is a crime if Trump ask questions about crimes that may have been committed by Biden, and ANY allegations against Trump, or any other Republican means they're automatically guilty.

He did it for what...maybe a week? Less? A few days before the phone call and then....suddenly the check is in the mail. Huh.
You could be right that it was entirely coincidental. However, if he was waiting for other nations to cough up some cash, he sure didn't do much about it, except stop the payment to Ukraine until he got the obesiance he wanted from U. Did he stop the aid to other countries as well, or was it just Ukraine? Did he try to get some buy in from other countries in NATO at their last pow wow, or was he just grumbling? That doesn't usually make money appear.
Well, now you have. If you're not going to read ANY news whatsoever, you probably ought to limit yourself to the Food Forum.
trump went to the friggn UN and gave a speech to them all about not giving. fk I hate your kind of stupid.
Not giving what?
fk I hate trying to translate your incoherent posts. You at the pub already?

Not giving enough $$. He is tired of the US footing the bill for everything. We have a $23trn deficit while Germany runs at a surplus. He stated he wanted the Ukrainian administration to work with Barr. I am pretty sure the AG would not be an accomplice in a high crime.
I can understand that.

Reopening an investigation into a private company whose corrupt owner fled the country five years ago would not be a high crime, but it might be kind of ??? hard to understand why Trump would want to investigate that particular company, unless, of course, the real reason is the one Trump stated--to look into Biden and his son.

Well.... he said openly, in that transcript why he was concerned.

He said very specifically, "Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution (implying of his son) so if you can look into it, it sounds horrible to me".

That's directly from the transcript.... and that sounds very reasonable to me. It doesn't sound like a bribery attempt to me, and honestly it sounds like he's just trying to deal with corruption.

That's something all Americans should be in favor of.

Now again, I'm going based on what was released. If there is more, then my assessment may change.
Read this:
"There was no pressure from anyone from the United States" to close the case against Zlochevskiy, Vitaliy Kasko, who was a deputy prosecutor-general under Shokin and is now first deputy prosecutor-general, told Bloomberg News in May. "It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015," he added.

Activists say the case had been sabotaged by Shokin himself. As an example, they say two months before Hunter Biden joined Burisma's board, British authorities had requested information from Shokin's office as part of an investigation into alleged money laundering by Zlochevskiy. Shokin ignored them.

Kaleniuk and AntAC published a detailed timeline of events surrounding the Burisma case, an outline of evidence suggesting that three consecutive chief prosecutors of Ukraine -- first Shokin’s predecessor, then Shokin, and then his successor -- worked to bury it.

"Ironically, Joe Biden asked Shokin to leave because the prosecutor failed [to pursue] the Burisma investigation, not because Shokin was tough and active with this case," Kaleniuk said.

Ukrainian prosecutors have described no evidence indicating that Biden sought to help his son by getting Shokin dismissed -- and have suggested that they have not discovered any such evidence.

Why Was Ukraine's Top Prosecutor Fired? The Issue At The Heart Of The Dispute Gripping Washington

trump went to the friggn UN and gave a speech to them all about not giving. fk I hate your kind of stupid.
Not giving what?
fk I hate trying to translate your incoherent posts. You at the pub already?

Not giving enough $$. He is tired of the US footing the bill for everything. We have a $23trn deficit while Germany runs at a surplus. He stated he wanted the Ukrainian administration to work with Barr. I am pretty sure the AG would not be an accomplice in a high crime.
I can understand that.

Reopening an investigation into a private company whose corrupt owner fled the country five years ago would not be a high crime, but it might be kind of ??? hard to understand why Trump would want to investigate that particular company, unless, of course, the real reason is the one Trump stated--to look into Biden and his son.

Well.... he said openly, in that transcript why he was concerned.

He said very specifically, "Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution (implying of his son) so if you can look into it, it sounds horrible to me".

That's directly from the transcript.... and that sounds very reasonable to me. It doesn't sound like a bribery attempt to me, and honestly it sounds like he's just trying to deal with corruption.

That's something all Americans should be in favor of.

Now again, I'm going based on what was released. If there is more, then my assessment may change.
Read this:
"There was no pressure from anyone from the United States" to close the case against Zlochevskiy, Vitaliy Kasko, who was a deputy prosecutor-general under Shokin and is now first deputy prosecutor-general, told Bloomberg News in May. "It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015," he added.

Activists say the case had been sabotaged by Shokin himself. As an example, they say two months before Hunter Biden joined Burisma's board, British authorities had requested information from Shokin's office as part of an investigation into alleged money laundering by Zlochevskiy. Shokin ignored them.

Kaleniuk and AntAC published a detailed timeline of events surrounding the Burisma case, an outline of evidence suggesting that three consecutive chief prosecutors of Ukraine -- first Shokin’s predecessor, then Shokin, and then his successor -- worked to bury it.

"Ironically, Joe Biden asked Shokin to leave because the prosecutor failed [to pursue] the Burisma investigation, not because Shokin was tough and active with this case," Kaleniuk said.

Ukrainian prosecutors have described no evidence indicating that Biden sought to help his son by getting Shokin dismissed -- and have suggested that they have not discovered any such evidence.

Why Was Ukraine's Top Prosecutor Fired? The Issue At The Heart Of The Dispute Gripping Washington
giphy.gif

yeah, we know, pay no attention to the holding of funds for a firing. nope, that ain't pressure. not in your fairly land that's for sure. how's peter?

Nothing we can do about Trump and Barr exposing Biden. So go ahead and expose him. For what? You got nothing. But we got a big something on Trump now.

"We have something big now". Don't tell me, walls are closing in, it's beginning of the end...

Based on what? You think it's just enough to say Trump is guilty and he's just guilty?

You're relying on the claim from so called "whistleblower", as his claim is credible? According to you lefties, if anyone claim to hear something about Trump, it must be truth. The complaint is not even filed by "whistleblower" or someone who has direct knowledge of the call. The claim is about someone allegedly heard something from someone else about president's phone call.

Oh, you actually didn't hear the call, you just are lawyering up, hiring Clinton lawyers, so what's the formal base for your "whistle blower" claim?

It seems that anyone who wants to file complain against Trump, for any reason, to Democrats and leftist media is automatically a credible and must be believed. Just as we saw with Kavanaugh, any women that makes claim about something that "happened" thirty plus years ago must be believed.

Bottom line, according to Democrats, it is a crime if Trump ask questions about crimes that may have been committed by Biden, and ANY allegations against Trump, or any other Republican means they're automatically guilty.
Trump already knows that Biden didn't get Shokin fired to protect Burisma from an investigation. The reason Shokin got fired (and many countries and the World Bank agreed) was because Shokin WASN'T investigating and prosecuting corruption cases in Ukraine. New investors and the US, which was willing to give aid, wanted the corruption cleaned up first.
Make sense?

He was investigated

Joe Biden and son Hunter cleared of wrongdoing by Ukraine prosecutor
May 16, 2019 | 5:26pm

Ukraine’s top prosecutor said he hasn’t seen any evidence of wrongdoing by former Vice President Joe Biden nor his son Hunter Biden in dealings with the country.

Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko said Hunter Biden and Burisma, a Ukrainian private gas company of which the younger Biden served on the board, were not the targets of investigations by his office.

He also said the former vice president, and current Democratic 2020 hopeful, didn’t act improperly when he called for the dismissal of Ukraine’s former prosecutor general, Victor Shoki, who had been investigating the company.

President Trump’s allies – including Donald Trump Jr. – have suggested the Bidens acted inappropriately. The president’s outside lawyer, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, had threatened to travel to Ukraine to investigate things on his own, but has since canceled those plans.

Wait the minute... you said "he was investigated" but in the part of the article you provided it says "Hunter Biden and Burisma, a Ukrainian private gas company of which the younger Biden served on the board, were not the targets of investigations by his office."

So guy who investigated the company got fired on the Biden's demand. The guy who replaced him, says Hunter and his company were not target of his investigation. Funny.

But let's go to another article:

Democrats were first to enlist Ukraine in US elections

As I have reported, the pressure began at least as early as January 2016, when the Obama White House unexpectedly invited Ukraine’s top prosecutors to Washington to discuss fighting corruption in the country.

The meeting, promised as training, turned out to be more of a pretext for the Obama administration to pressure Ukraine’s prosecutors to drop an investigation into the Burisma Holdings gas company that employed Hunter Biden and to look for new evidence in a then-dormant criminal case against eventual Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, a GOP lobbyist.

Isn't this essentially the same thing as they are accusing Trump of doing, investigating the political opponent? Obongo and Biden used their official positions of president and vice-president, to go after Paul Manafort. As I recalled, nobody called for impeachment. Should that be investigated?

Let's continue, from the article:

Nazar Kholodnytsky, Ukraine’s chief anti-corruption prosecutor, told me that, soon after he returned from the Washington meeting, he saw evidence in Ukraine of political meddling in the U.S. election. That's when two top Ukrainian officials released secret evidence to the American media, smearing Manafort.

The release of the evidence forced Manafort to step down as Trump’s top campaign adviser. A Ukrainian court concluded last December that the release of the evidence amounted to an unlawful intervention in the U.S. election by Kiev’s government, although that ruling has since been overturned on a technicality.

Shortly after the Ukrainian prosecutors returned from their Washington meeting, a new round of Democratic pressure was exerted on Ukraine — this time via its embassy in Washington.

Valeriy Chaly, the Ukrainian ambassador to the United States at the time, confirmed to me in a statement issued by his office that, in March 2016, a contractor for the Democratic National Committee (DNC) pressed his embassy to try to find any Russian dirt on Trump and Manafort that might reside in Ukraine’s intelligence files.

And here we go gentlemen, that is what they're trying to hide. They don't have new Ukrainian president in their pocket, like they did previous one, and they're freaking out.

This is a political hit job. Whistleblower hired ex Clinton attorneys. Let us move on.

Trump already knows that Biden didn't get Shokin fired to protect Burisma from an investigation. The reason Shokin got fired (and many countries and the World Bank agreed) was because Shokin WASN'T investigating and prosecuting corruption cases in Ukraine. New investors and the US, which was willing to give aid, wanted the corruption cleaned up first.
Make sense?

How is selection of Ukrainian prosecutor and his job our business?

Unless you invite Ukrainian prosecutors to DC, like Obongo did, and ask them to dig dirt on Trump campaign. But who would be interested in that? I posted link in my previous post.

This is a political hit job. Whistleblower hired ex Clinton attorneys. Let us move on.
I just want to know, did every leftist work for hitlery? I'm laughing as I type. hly fk, what a payroll. how did she pay them all?

Understand folkks...that was NOT a transcript. That was five pages out of a half hour conversation. That was the "safe" stuff (damning as it was.

The actual transcript has been "locked down" by the White House.

One can only wonder what THAT says

Understand folkks...that was NOT a transcript. That was five pages out of a half hour conversation. That was the "safe" stuff (damning as it was.

The actual transcript has been "locked down" by the White House.

One can only wonder what THAT says
prove it, prove it, prove it, prove it, prove it, prove it, prove it, prove it, prove it, prove it, prove it, prove it, prove it, prove it, prove it, prove it, prove it, prove it, prove it, prove it, prove it, prove it, prove it, prove it, prove it, prove it, prove it,

What I see those here, in the media etc. engaging in what I would call "biased inference"
They look at the transcript, and honestly believe they see all manner of evil doing...even calling it "reads like a mobster novel".
That is what they see, because they are heavily influenced by their bias.
Yet, these same people will actually try to deny what is overwhelmingly obvious in the Biden video. Actually admitting, on tape, using $1 Billion of taxpayer money as a threat if they don't fire a Ukraine prosecutor. That happens to be interested in the dealings of a Ukrainian business that Biden's son sits on the board of.
You see, Democrats don't see that. Or say something asininely stupid as "there is no evidence of wrongdoing by Biden's son"... no fucking shit Sherlock... they fired the prosecutor who was beginning to look into it!! How can you have evidence without anyone looking for it?

But nevertheless..... Orange Man Bad
He got caught. You can't explain this one away. He is going to get impeached. And this is not the only thing he will be impeached for.

He did? How exactly. Biden was the one that held money for ransom to stop a prosecutor from looking into a company paying his son 83,000 a month.

Those are the facts, what Biden was "connected" to was investigated and the investigation was stopped BEFORE Biden became "connected." So yes when you say the connection to who and what was investigated you are unconsciously saying it wasn't Biden who was being investigated because he came on the scene after the fact. Unless you are implying the TRAMP lie that Biden was being investigated all along.
It doesn't matter, it is STILL a Quid Pro Quo access to purchase Javelins for a favor.
Hmmm, no, there is no tangible connection between the javelins and investigating Biden. They are discussed in totally separate parts of the phone call.
Everything that came after the word "favor" was the Quo of Quid Pro Quo.
The discussion of missiles came before the word "favor," dumbass.
Yes Zelensky expressed his desire for missiles and immediately after Tramp expressed his desire for a favor. QUID PRO QUO!
You are pathetic. Previously you said the quid pro quo came after Trump asked for a favor.
I said no such thing, you LIAR! I said what the favors were came after Tramp asked for a favor.
Geezzz, how can you argue with someone who can't even follow a conversation?

Forum List

Back